YaLocalOreo

Followers of the Dark Lord (Members Needed)

*Disclaimer* This is no way a representation of real Witchcraft or Wicca. This is merely for fun. This is not to be disrespectful to either. This also not an attempt to make this game a fantasy game but rather to add more roleplay.(as there are people who actually believe in this stuff) also, i am not saying witchcraft is real or fake so no one should be offended. 

Followers of the Dark Lord

The Followers of the Dark Lord are stereotypical witches that Christianity painted their image of but with a modern twist. In this Identity universe witches *magic* and its history will be the same but it will be this Coven that splinters off from original witchcraft. I will talk about the history of this Coven in the paragraph below.

History

This Coven is a relatively new one but their devotion isn't. This all started with a girl named Violet Hawthorne. She was born to two parents who weren't violently abusive but rather neglected her emotionally. They fed her and clothed her and overall provided for her but they never loved her truly. She knew this and wanted an escape. At age 14 she watched a documentary about the Salem Witch Trials. She was enamored by the supposed power and wanted more. So she became obsessed with the thought of Witchcraft. However, when she researched it she realized that witchcraft wasn't all that she thought it would be. However, she didn't want to accept it. She decided that she would make her own *magic* and would be powerful that way. She creates something that can be compared to a religion and called it witchcraft. She wanted to be part of something bigger than herself so she added in the "Dark Lord" (Satan but again this isn't a representation of actual witchcraft) She centered it around serving him She moved to the Identity island to recruit and create a powerful coven. 

"Magic"

Magic will simply be for RP purposes only in terms of rituals. I do believe that drugs will have effects that will enhance something about your character for an amount of time though I am not sure. In order to be able to access this magic, you will have to make a blood sacrifice to the Dark Lord. When the sacrifice has been made you will be able to access the magical properties of the drug you took. Ritual magic will be for rp purposes only and won't affect the game in any way. (Tho we could offer services like that to make money tho that's just a thought and only hardcore RP people would pay for that.) We could offer a sort of killing service where we would convince the target to overdose on the drugs but that's also a thought.

Hierarchy

Hierarchy is simple as there are only a few roles that people can fill. (13 people)

Coven Leader: The Coven Leader is pretty self-explanatory and will be filled by me. In order for someone else to take on the role, the current Leader would either have to die or give the role to someone. If foul play is suspected in the leader's death the person responsible will be executed by the rest of the coven by stabbing.

Keeper of Magic: There can only be one person for this role. You are the person that makes and keeps track of the narcotics that give us our power. There will be a small tax on all the members (including me) that will give you the necessary funds to create them. You are not permitted to sell them as they are for our use only. If someone in the coven requires some you are permitted to give it to them within reason.

Collectors of Offerings: You are the ones that will bring us the offerings to the Dark Lord. You must bring them to us alive by any means necessary. Three people can fill this role at least.

Witches: So while anyone in the coven is considered a witch, for the purposes of distinction for this you will just be called witches. You do what you are told in order to serve the Dark Lord. If you are asked by me to recruit someone you do it. If I tell you to kill a threat you will do so. Obedience is expected. Do that well and you will be permitted to stay in our Coven.

Rules

The killing of a fellow witch, unless sanctioned by me, is abhorred and is punishable by death.

You must show absolute loyalty to the Coven and to the Coven Leader.

There will be a tax that everyone will be submitted to. This will go to the betterment of the Coven. (like supplies for the Keeper)

If you are arrested you must not tell of our activities. You will be killed if you do. 

If you wish to leave the Coven you can...by death.

If you wish to join comment down below or message me personally.

Edited by qwerty1029

Please. Edit the font down to a read-able size and I'll bother reading your cult's introduction. But not before that. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Genesai said:

Please. Edit the font down to a read-able size and I'll bother reading your cult's introduction. But not before that. Thanks!

are you able to read it now?

1 hour ago, qwerty1029 said:

Please don't do too much LSD to achieve your '' MAGIC '' 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, qwerty1029 said:

Yes, easier but still. With the size of your font you're able to fit 7 words in one sentence, opposed to the default format it could easily hold 20+ words. It's just not a nice way of reading a text. I get that wanting to make things more special has some sort of appeal, but for avid readers as myself this is just annoying like hell.

I just don't see the point making your text this flamboyant. It's unnecessary and unless you have a bunch of 14 year olds reading this text on AOL/MSN, it serves no purpose, nor has it any appeal. So I'm still not reading it. Which is sad, because your previous post had me intrigued.

This idea seems amazing, i would love to join this cult. The only thing is I don't expect to have the game on release but just thinking about it i would try to (roleplay) date a girl and get her trust, until I bring her into the woods and sacrifice her. Other than how messed up this would be this is an interesting idea I would love to explore.

6 hours ago, Aakuu said:

This idea seems amazing, i would love to join this cult. The only thing is I don't expect to have the game on release but just thinking about it i would try to (roleplay) date a girl and get her trust, until I bring her into the woods and sacrifice her. Other than how messed up this would be this is an interesting idea I would love to explore.

awesome. if you are serious about joining you can message me what role you would like to play as (it's ok if you won't have the game right away)