geff

Playing Identity.

39 minutes ago, geff said:

I am new in this game and I would like to  know how to play Identity ?

As for now, you'll have to wait. There have been no playable modules released as of yet.

Depending on how much you've pledged, you'll be able to play the modules (alpha) and/or the beta (after the modules). If you haven't pledged enough for either of those, you'll have to wait even longer until the actual release date.

10 minutes ago, Genesai said:

As for now, you'll have to wait. There have been no playable modules released as of yet.

Depending on how much you've pledged, you'll be able to play the modules (alpha) and/or the beta (after the modules). If you haven't pledged enough for either of those, you'll have to wait even longer until the actual release date.

Has a beta release date been announced yet? I've been digging and haven't found one yet. 

7 minutes ago, Bigdredwun said:

Has a beta release date been announced yet? I've been digging and haven't found one yet. 

Beta no, They won't announce a beta date before the Alpha (Module) dates

1 hour ago, geff said:

I am new in this game and I would like to  know how to play Identity ?

1.) If you pledged $15, then you have access to the full game when it releases on Steam, I'm pretty sure, so sometime in 2018.
2.) If you pledged $30 or more, then you have access to the alpha (modules), and the first module, one out of four of them, I believe, will be coming out sometime within the next couple weeks, hopefully. Also you have access to Beta.

50 minutes ago, Orbiit said:

one out of four of them

1 out of 3 of them. Town Square, S.W.A.T. Module and the Racing Module, then the Beta.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1 out of 3 of them. Town Square, S.W.A.T. Module and the Racing Module, then the Beta.

54 minutes ago, Orbiit said:

one out of four of them, I believe,

12 minutes ago, Orbiit said:

one out of four of them, I believe,

I wasn't correcting you specifically, I was letting you that there is only 3 Modules for future reference and so you are more certain when answering such a question.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bigdredwun said:

So this game is NOT FREE ?

19 minutes ago, geff said:

But it say Fee : Free tp  Play  http://www.mmogames.com/game/identity/

welcome to the internet, where not everything is true. MMOGAMES is not identity, i can say that cars are free, that doesnt make them free. This game is still in development and wont come out anytime soon(except the module stuff) and is NOT free. I advise you to pay now, as it is getting more expensive when the game releases. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, geff said:

But it say Fee : Free tp  Play  http://www.mmogames.com/game/identity/

Either they are very badly informed or they have expressed themselves badly.

The game has to be bought to play, but after buying it, there will be no options to buy money or to make you get stronger. Just cosmetic additions.

All the information in this FAQ =)

" (...)

Is this game Subscription based?

No! You buy the game (passport) and then you can play anytime with no more paying.

Is there in-game Purchases? (read next question and the answer)

Yes.

Is this game Pay to Win?

No, You can only buy cosmetic items. (Items which don't give players advantages).

(...) "

Otherwise, I think you did well to give this information because it could pose problems to the developers that their game is displayed as free-to-play.

(Especially since this information can be displayed on other sites because they rarely bother going to check the information .. They just copy / paste without going any further, as too much info website)

Edited by Cuuka