EthoDoezStuff

No longer needing a job.

i put up a post saying that I'd like to get a job, and lots of you are very kind and offered a whole lot to me. I will be reviewing all my job invites and I will be choosing one. If you are reading this, and you had commented offering me a job, comment the pay for your job and that will help me decide. Thanks

Edited by EthoDoezStuff

Ethan, are you tired of sitting in an Office and doing nothing?

Well, you can join us!

We are no small time company looking for people, we are a team of Geniuses.

We are smart, smarter than smart.

Smartest, Smarter than Smartest.

Well, Ethan.

I have a proposition.

You want a boring job?

Or do you want to work for us.

You'll get a potato.

Count how many sentences there are and we'll double you pay by that much.

Looking forward to working with you Ethan.

potato.png

Edited by Judgement
Grammar Police forced me or i'd have to pay a fine.

On July 19, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Judgement said:

Well, you can join us!

Well, Ethan.

I have a proposition.

You want a boring job?

You'll get a potato.

potato.png

Haha well it takes a genius to make me laugh and I did.. What exactly is it that you do...?

5 minutes ago, EthoDoezStuff said:

Haha well it takes a genius to make me laugh and I did.. What exactly is it that you do...?

On July 19, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Judgement said:

Well, you can join us!

Well, Ethan.

I have a proposition.

You want a boring job?

You'll get a potato.

potato.png

Also, there is approximately 12 sentences not including the edit you made about grammar police.

My company "Kingsley Sunglass Co." is currently hiring. If you're interested in a corporate job, or just any office job take a look at our page.

17 hours ago, AP said:

My company "Kingsley Sunglass Co." is currently hiring. If you're interested in a corporate job, or just any office job take a look at our page.

Today, the Democratic Committee has concluded an act of solidarity. We will financially support founder / CEO of the Kingsley Sunglass Company, Brian Powell, to invest in new things. This are good news for the Democrats and for the Company.

Greetings Chairman Maurice Fineske (Democratic Party)

be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

Edited by MauriceClinton

2 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

Today, the Democratic Committee has concluded an act of solidarity. We will financially support founder / CEO of the Kingsley Sunglass Company, Brian Powell, to invest in new things. This are good news for the Democrats and for the Company.

Greetings Chairman Maurice Fineske (Democratic Party)

be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

Since when do political parties donate money to corporations? This is very unethical and would be illegal in real life. Good to know that you already have corporate interests in mind.

Also, your grammar is atrocious.

53 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Since when do political parties donate money to corporations? This is very unethical and would be illegal in real life. Good to know that you already have corporate interests in mind.

Also, your grammar is atrocious.

We are help and support businesses and organisations. Maybe the company is with our Party. When you don't doing something for the people, you should be ashamed. You are a liar and you don't say the truth about our Party.

We support people, organisations, companies and so.

When you don't do that please go away and let the politicains do their job. Thank you very much.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:50 AM, Judgement said:

Smartest, Smarter than Smartes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Count how many sentences there are and we'll double you pay by that much

Lol

18 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

We are help and support businesses and organisations. Maybe the company is with our Party. When you don't doing something for the people, you should be ashamed. You are a liar and you don't say the truth about our Party.

We support people, organisations, companies and so.

When you don't do that please go away and let the politicains do their job. Thank you very much.

You are by far the dumbest candidate. It's unethical to use money that people donated to your campaign to donate to a business. It's either an investment or it's illegal. There is a difference between illegally using campaign funds to donate to businesses and supporting business. You aren't running a company, it's a political campaign. You won't win.

18 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

When you don't doing something for the people, you should be ashamed.

You are also the worst candidate from a grammatical standpoint.  

2 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

You are by far the dumbest candidate. It's unethical to use money that people donated to your campaign to donate to a business. It's either an investment or it's illegal. There is a difference between illegally using campaign funds to donate to businesses and supporting business. You aren't running a company, it's a political campaign. You won't win.

You are also the worst candidate from a grammatical standpoint.  

Do you have heard about a Finance System of a Party.

We have such a system. We have the money for our campaign of the donated people and the money for support of the businesses and organisations. I will have a job and I will take a little bit of my income of my job. So is that illegal? You making jokes, I know. But you don't know how liberal politics works. A lot of people are thinking about to join my Party, because there understood and accept my program. So, you are liar and a joker top. Ahh give me a break.

Is that your problem? HA I don't think so.

5 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

We have such a system. We have the money for our campaign of the donated people and the money for support of the businesses and organisations. I will have a job and I will take a little bit of my income of my job. So is that illegal? You making jokes, I know. But you don't know how liberal politics works. A lot of people are thinking about to join my Party, because there understood and accept my program. So, you are liar and a joker top. Ahh give me a break.

Is that your problem? HA I don't think so.

I appreciate the time you are taking off from your 3rd grade grammar course, but candidates don't ever donate to businesses, it's the other way around. I don't know why you would think that a lot of people want to join your party, but usually the qualities of a bad candidate are stupidity and delusions of grandeur. I wasn't joking, you are an awful candidate. 2/3 of your sentences are either illegible or simply illogical. What is your program by the way, you haven't stated any of your policies at all. I haven't lied about anything, I just pointed out the many flaws in your comments and posts. Seriously, are you a young child? No proper adult uses this sentence structure:

10 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

Please stop.

• Like 1

I appreciate the time you are taking off from your 3rd grade grammar course, but candidates don't ever donate to businesses, it's the other way around. I don't know why you would think that a lot of people want to join your party, but usually the qualities of a bad candidate are stupidity and delusions of grandeur. I wasn't joking, you are an awful candidate. 2/3 of your sentences are either illegible or simply illogical. What is your program by the way, you haven't stated any of your policies at all. I haven't lied about anything, I just pointed out the many flaws in your comments and posts. Seriously, are you a young child? No proper adult uses this sentence structure:

Please stop.

Yes, you should say that. 

At first I am from Germany and this is ok that my grammar isn't good, so I don't care what you say about me and my party, because you lies everytime and that's not good for you.

1 hour ago, MauriceClinton said:

Yes, you should say that. 

At first I am from Germany and this is ok that my grammar isn't good, so I don't care what you say about me and my party, because you lies everytime and that's not good for you.

It doesn't matter as much that your grammar is bad, but you can't call every single one of your critics liars. 

@MauriceClinton I have to be honest with you. Creating laws that give certain companies a break are scummy, let alone outright funding businesses. If you want to make a serious run for governer, you should rethink your policies, not say you are going to donate to businesses, and make a new forum account.

9 hours ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

@MauriceClinton I have to be honest with you. Creating laws that give certain companies a break are scummy, let alone outright funding businesses. If you want to make a serious run for governer, you should rethink your policies, not say you are going to donate to businesses, and make a new forum account.

Ok thank you for your message. I will rethink that with the support of the companies.

This is hard to write down without making it coming across worse than I mean it. But I'll give it a go. This is in no way intended as an insult.

First of all: I'll never rant about people making grammatical mistakes. Worst case scenario: I correct them and that's that. So this is no way an insult at @MauriceClinton's grammar and spelling. I understand if a language isn't your main one, things aren't as easy for you. Then again, I speak Dutch and French as main languages. ;)

Secondly: I cannot take any politician serious who cannot write, read and speak proper English (or the language he represents). It comes across childlike, unprofessional and undedicated. I've had the same with my previous boss. Whenever he mailed an internal communique, it was riddled with mistakes. It made me look down at him, while he made three times my paycheck. It's silly maybe, but I felt that someone who cannot grasp his OWN basic language even, unfit to handle my paycheck. I felt like it had to be the other way around.

Thirdly: I'm not trying to push @MauriceClinton away from English language public servers. But perhaps there will be a private German server you'd feel more at home. It's just a suggestion.

Lastly: It's cool you're interested in politics. If I were you however, and this is a strong suggestion, I'd open a book about politics first. The things you are saying are more than unethical in my and the general public's eyes. And everyone you speaks to you of any criticism gets called a liar. Very mature. You are indeed by far the worst candidate out there right now.

7 minutes ago, Genesai said:

This is hard to write down without making it coming across worse than I mean it. But I'll give it a go. This is in no way intended as an insult.

First of all: I'll never rant about people making grammatical mistakes. Worst case scenario: I correct them and that's that. So this is no way an insult at @MauriceClinton's grammar and spelling. I understand if a language isn't your main one, things aren't as easy for you. Then again, I speak Dutch and French as main languages. ;)

Secondly: I cannot take any politician serious who cannot write, read and speak proper English (or the language he represents). It comes across childlike, unprofessional and undedicated. I've had the same with my previous boss. Whenever he mailed an internal communique, it was riddled with mistakes. It made me look down at him, while he made three times my paycheck. It's silly maybe, but I felt that someone who cannot grasp his OWN basic language even, unfit to handle my paycheck. I felt like it had to be the other way around.

Thirdly: I'm not trying to push @MauriceClinton away from English language public servers. But perhaps there will be a private German server you'd feel more at home. It's just a suggestion.

Lastly: It's cool you're interested in politics. If I were you however, and this is a strong suggestion, I'd open a book about politics first. The things you are saying are more than unethical in my and the general public's eyes. And everyone you speaks to you of any criticism gets called a liar. Very mature. You are indeed by far the worst candidate out there right now.

Look my English isn't good, because I only speak German at home and everythere. Donald Trump does the same things. He calls everyone a liar who says something against him. And now: What is he? Yes, the President of the Unites States and he was a bad candidate too.

Can you tell me? When are the German servers out?

5 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

Look my English isn't good, because I only speak German at home and everythere. Donald Trump does the same things. He calls everyone a liar who says something against him. And now: What is he? Yes, the President of the Unites States and he was a bad candidate too.

Can you tell me? When are the German servers out?

I'm not saying you're in the wrong. You can't help that. But it does kinda burn your chances of being elected. And that's a harsh just reality.

Private servers will only be available with the full release of Identity. And even then someone will have the rent one and designate it as a German spoken server.

ok I accept that. But he criticizes me every time I spread my politics. Really, every time. I just want my peace.

Edited by MauriceClinton