I wondered if you are able to customize your hair to like a side part, slick back, or a bun and if you can fade it or keep it as it iso.O

If they add buns, they better add working scissors to the game too. Because I'll be the guy running around cutting them off. Be a man or a woman, hipsters are neither.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Genesai said:

If they add buns, they better add working scissors to the game too. Because I'll be the guy running around cutting them off. Be a man or a woman, hipsters are neither.

Haha, very true I also don't like buns that much either.

i hope hair styles like these are available in the game, or at least normal dreads

Related image

Image result for playboi carti 2017Image result for lil pump

7 minutes ago, Orbiit said:

i hope hair styles like these are available in the game, or at least normal dreads

Related image

Image result for playboi carti 2017Image result for lil pump

Yeah that would also be cool and something that I did not think about.

From my experience and seeing the size of the team I would expect some hair customization at launch with basic hair designs I.E. Buzzcut, Mohawk, Long Hair, Clean Cut along with basic colors like blonde, black, red. However I wouldn't expect a more in depth hair customization until other more prioritized systems to be flushed out first. I would expect a more in depth system 6-12 months after 2nd module drop, at least that's how I would plan it.

• Like 1