Sign in to follow this  
Ravensong

Pledge

4 hours ago, Ravensong said:

Ok So I pledged 250  what do I do now? do we just wait or do we have access to alpha?

for one, please don't spend money on something you have no idea on what you are buying

for two, 250 dollar pledge gets you everything it says it gets you, including beta access to all modules, in which one module will be releasing sometime within the next month, hopefully.

for three, you will get a steam game key through an email when the full game releases so you get the full game for free as well.

next time, please don't be completely blind and look at what you are buying instead of just throwing money away, because it states it really clear on the store.

And 4: Use the search function on the forums before asking the same or alike questions over and over again.

You're asking questions which have been replied to on several occasions. Even more: the questions you've been asking have been answered on the main website, which you actually payed through, without properly reading it (*le sigh*).

• Like 1

@Orbiit Modules - Alpha, Beta is the closest thing to the full game which the modules are stated as "Small" parts and are before the beta.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orbiit said:

for one, please don't spend money on something you have no idea on what you are buying

It is his money to throw away. I know it is stupid not to read up on things before throwing big sums of money but he can do as he pleases as it is his loss if he does it for something he would regret.

7 hours ago, Ravensong said:

Ok So I pledged 250  what do I do now? do we just wait or do we have access to alpha?

Modules = Small pieces of the game, Beta is after the Modules in which will be the closest thing to the full game.

When the TS module is out you will be able to download it from the website and play. "Pledging on the store page" is claiming your spot in the Town Square.

Please read the 2 FAQ's linked in mine and LuckyDuck's signature. Also please read more on the game as well as you will need to gather a lot of information to be sure not to ask questions that have already been answered here on the forums. The "About" page is very useful to read upon as it tells you a lot.

Have a lovely day/ evening/ night.

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

It is his money to throw away. I know it is stupid not to read up on things before throwing big sums of money but he can do as he pleases as it is his loss if he does it for something he would regret.

Modules = Small pieces of the game, Beta is after the Modules in which will be the closest thing to the full game.

When the TS module is out you will be able to download it from the website and play. "Pledging on the store page" is claiming your spot in the Town Square.

Please read the 2 FAQ's linked in mine and LuckyDuck's signature. Also please read more on the game as well as you will need to gather a lot of information to be sure not to ask questions that have already been answered here on the forums. The "About" page is very useful to read upon as it tells you a lot.

Have a lovely day/ evening/ night.

i wasn't really putting emphasis on throwing the money away, more just on looking at what you're buying, because he basically just gave money for something he doesn't even know he's buying.

• Like 2