Sign in to follow this  
Kold

Store Fronts

hows it goin fellow identity supporters, mostly im just wondering if anyone knows if ill be able to open up a business, and then use it as a front for illegal activities whatever those activities might involve do yall think we will have the freedom to do things like that. Further more if any gangs would be interested if it is possible please hit me up id like my rule in the organization to be somewhat of a pacifistic or enforcer if you will not really get in the front lines but help run behind the scenes such as store fronts or supervising various sites we have going at the time im a numbers man, and always have been so just from the numbers side i believe i have something to bring to the table plus a good idea. hopefully we can look forward to a very profitable healthy relationship. Look forward to hear from you guys, thanks.

Edited by Kold
  • Like 1

Hope all is well @kold I would love to do some art work for your store front :) maybe, some illegal side deals :D

• Like 1

Hello @Kold to answer your question you have the freedom to do as you please on Identity. Now that goes for the official servers, not any private/whitelisted servers as they will certainly have rules to follow. As for what you described I don't see as to why that would not be allowed and I fully believe that is a definite possibility.

On 7/13/2017 at 11:34 AM, J-Sparta617 said:

Hope all is well @kold I would love to do some art work for your store front :) maybe, some illegal side deals :D

For sure man, I've only gotten one offer surprisingly but from what seems to be a huge organization, I'm holding out not hoping for a better deal but maybe just a few more offers that's besides the fact though i would absolutely love a criminal/legit business partner that i can trust! feel free to add me here or follow however you do it and you can find me the same way on steam same pic and everything. As for @Whitefeather thank you for answering my question the RP opportunities this game presents are immersive and i just wanna make sure i'm at least making and effort to start a unique "identity" lol see what i did there. seriously though thanks a lot!

U should send me a private message, we should definitely have a word! I have an interesting proposal for you!