DoctorFosterGloster

Funerals, morgues and undertakers

So, as with any online game many people will end up being killed in one way or another. But what happens to these dead bodies when their soul is forced out by bullet or falcon punch? 

Well, the suggestion is simple. Players will play as undertakers and drive around in hearses collecting these dead bodies. This will mean bodies do not just de-spawn in game. These dead bodies, for potential RP purposes, could have a funeral held in their honour. 

This option will add RP value and realism to the game of Identity.

With this option it is also possible for players to collect bodies and add them to their collection - as you do.

its a police Units called Conorer and they will take care the dead bodies and they can detection what caused the death,(by pistol,knife,etc..),after that they will call the family to take care of him after that funeral etc.. i agree to the idea! +1 but devs should tell us if they are gonna add coroner units. 

I think the one issue here is that it may be difficult for the server to run all of this. While I hope the body doesn't just despawn, maybe there is some sort of way the coroner could "pick up the body" and then the player respawns somewhere. The coroner would still drive to the morgue and drop off the dead body. I'm not sure to be honest but we will see. :)

The bodies will simply de-spawn.
The idea of the morgue pleases me a lot, but the player will re-spawn in a safe-zone after his death, and it would be strange that he could see his own dead body on the ground..

I think you guys expect too much from this game. Stop making posts like that, just wait till the game comes out, goosh.

On 7/16/2017 at 2:33 AM, Kronix said:

I think you guys expect too much from this game. Stop making posts like that, just wait till the game comes out, goosh.

At least we can dream it! :)

But True... There are many limitations that are bound to be in any sort of video game, no matter what! However, if a similar thing like this can be carried out, like the player arriving at A hospital while detectives/investigators review what happen at the crime scene rather than just random dead bodies of players rag dolls spazzing out everywhere... I'm sure we will get that feeling! However, death is going to be difficult to carry out. Let's just see what the dev's decide on this coolio idea! :D

1 hour ago, Segaside said:

At least we can dream it! :)

But True... There are many limitations that are bound to be in any sort of video game, no matter what! However, if a similar thing like this can be carried out, like the player arriving at A hospital while detectives/investigators review what happen at the crime scene rather than just random dead bodies of players rag dolls spazzing out everywhere... I'm sure we will get that feeling! However, death is going to be difficult to carry out. Let's just see what the dev's decide on this coolio idea! :D

Don't bother about @Kronix he's a troll. I don't get why people come in here and be negative.

Why should we wait till the game comes out? Throughout time we will know more about it than we already know and we will be able to execute our plans.

It's called planning ahead and it is actually pretty effective.

So please @Kronix wether you contributed to the game or not, keep thenegative nancy inside. We don't need it :( 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Don't bother about @Kronix he's a troll. I don't get why people come in here and be negative.

Why should we wait till the game comes out? Throughout time we will know more about it than we already know and we will be able to execute our plans.

It's called planning ahead and it is actually pretty effective.

So please @Kronix wether you contributed to the game or not, keep thenegative nancy inside. We don't need it :( 

Well pointed out, but I never said "When the Game comes out" Didn't I? xD 

Just whatever comes to the plate, is all I can recommend for now ;-;

31 minutes ago, Segaside said:

Well pointed out, but I never said "When the Game comes out" Didn't I? xD 

Just whatever comes to the plate, is all I can recommend for now ;-;

I was actually adres towards Kronix sorry haha

On 7/13/2017 at 8:10 AM, DoctorFosterGloster said:

So, as with any online game many people will end up being killed in one way or another. But what happens to these dead bodies when their soul is forced out by bullet or falcon punch? 

Well, the suggestion is simple. Players will play as undertakers and drive around in hearses collecting these dead bodies. This will mean bodies do not just de-spawn in game. These dead bodies, for potential RP purposes, could have a funeral held in their honour. 

This option will add RP value and realism to the game of Identity.

With this option it is also possible for players to collect bodies and add them to their collection - as you do.

Yes, but who in their right mind would collect dead bodies? That sounds like something a necrophiliac or someone f****d in the head would do. And the smell, the nasty smell...  Ugh lol

Im not trolling just telling you that its really unlikely to do that. And like @Mentality said, who the f'''k would collect dead bodies lol.

Immersion wise this is a good idea. Gameplay wise not so much. We have EMS and death (respawn).

It would be nice though is people had the CHOICE to let their character die permanently. It's like writing someone off in a TV-show. I see no harm in it, as you'll be able to have various character on an account. RP wise it would be nice having a real funeral or a cremation for these write offs. :P