Sign in to follow this  
UndefinedGamer

Store Items and Businesses

Within Gas Stations, you should be able to buy, Cigarettes, Lottery, Beer, Soda, Cigars and other stuff you would find in a Real Gas Stations. As Stores you can create work uniforms and rules to work in a specific store. Create Pizza Delivery places. Working and functional cash registers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UndefinedGamer said:

Within Gas Stations, you should be able to buy, Cigarettes, Lottery, Beer, Soda, Cigars and other stuff you would find in a Real Gas Stations. As Stores you can create work uniforms and rules to work in a specific store. Create Pizza Delivery places. Working and functional cash registers.

Cashiers will only be NPC's because that is not a sort of job players would want to do all the time and so better sacrificed with a NPC operating it.

5 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Cashiers will only be NPC's because that is not a sort of job players would want to do all the time and so better sacrificed with a NPC operating it.

Yes, but like to discount certain items or somethiung, make a usable cash register. Like make it optional to have an NPC as a cashier. Like if its a one person owned shop like a mom and pop store, you can deal with random things in the store like assisting people and cash people out... 

You could work at the cashier in the Arma 3 Life Mod and I don't know how those playets don't shoot themselves in the head.

1.Cigarettes are probably in the game. But it will be hard to quit smoking.

2.I heard there will be lottery tickets in a Q&A video.

3.Beer & Soda machines are in the game.

4.I heard you can deliver pizza in one video, but I could be wrong.

5.You have to gas up your vehicles at the gas station. I don't know if you could own and run one.

Edited by JessicaMadisyn

6 hours ago, UndefinedGamer said:

Yes, but like to discount certain items or somethiung, make a usable cash register. Like make it optional to have an NPC as a cashier. Like if its a one person owned shop like a mom and pop store, you can deal with random things in the store like assisting people and cash people out... 

Yes, it would be nice but it is a sacrifice better made for different things. That is a boring type job which not many people would fill and so it is better done with an NPC because then it will have a menu when clicked upon.

6 hours ago, JessicaMadisyn said:

5.You have to gas up your vehicles at the gas station. I don't know if you could own and run one.

No you cannot own or run a gas station.