john4621

Hello from Ontario Canada!

Hi Everyone! 

I pledged probably about 2-3 months ago. Never did this. But starting to get restless waiting for this first module. I haven't lost interest like some people have.  And I most definitely do not think this game is a scam. Let me rephrase that. I REALLY HOPE it's not a scam. As I am truly looking forward to this game. 

Some have mentioned which package they got. I first went with the biker package because I wanted a garage and a vehicle. However in real life I am not a huge fan of motorcycles and I thought with an RPG that I'm looking forward to so much, I should probably just get what I would prefer. So went up to the speed demon package. Hopefully luxury apartment, means it's not as shabby as a studio and I don't have to spend so much money and time towards that and can focus on other stuff in the world! 

I'm honestly pretty new to PC gaming. More of a console person usually. However I bought a pretty powerful machine recently to further expand my pc gaming. Now what I want to do in the game.... I'm being indecisive. I'm a car salesman in real life and you can make great money doing that. I'm pretty good at negotiating. So if the devs want to add car salesman as a career I will help everybody get their dream ride. ?? I truly think I will end up in the policing career within this game. I like the idea of real life simulation games. I feel like at first there won't be enough cops in this game. And it will be easy for the criminals and it may end up ruining the initial purpose of the game. 

If everyone becomes criminals. Or there's only more experienced people playing criminals and amateurs playing cops. The game may end up feeling blah. I want this to be a bit of a challenge. 

So that's me. As mentioned in the title. Canadian EH! 

Welcome to Identity! I think you made the right choice choosing the speed demon package. It's best to spend the money now and get a set of wheels and a nice place to live so you can focus on making money when the game startsB|

I recently built a gaming PC after being a console peasant for my whole life! I'm stoked to get into more PC gaming. 

Happy gaming!

car salesman eh you scam people everyday D: hahaha welcome mate I'm Canadian to haha

4 hours ago, Flappy said:

car salesman eh you scam people everyday D: hahaha welcome mate I'm Canadian to haha

I don't scam people everyday. I hate that the car industry has such a bad image because of what it used to be. What kills me is I'm sure you work somewhere and you make money. You get to make money and be able to afford life. But we can't make money and have a life. Because of crooked people 30 years ago! But if you've had a bad experience I understand. It's just too bad that it makes you say that kind of thing to someone you know nothing about. 

What package did you get? 

Welcome   xD  
what are you excited about the most? I hope that isnt a SCAM too :( the twich season today wasnt good ;/
looking forwad to see you ingame :)

On 2017-07-18 at 6:16 PM, CrimesBane said:

Welcome   xD  
what are you excited about the most? I hope that isnt a SCAM too :( the twich season today wasnt good ;/
looking forwad to see you ingame :)

I don't know what I'm looking forward to most to be honest with you. I love the idea that the possibilities seem to be almost endless. (Not that they are, but with a good RP, they can be) the more and more I read and watch videos. Which I've read everything. Watched everything. I want to be a cop! And maybe have a side business or something. Cause let's be honest. Everybody wants the good life in reality and virtually! Hence why I bought the speed demon package. Nicer apartment, and nicer car ?Maybe become an owner of multiple houses ? Rent them out as extra income ! 

• Like 1

On 20.7.2017 at 0:30 PM, john4621 said:

I don't know what I'm looking forward to most to be honest with you. I love the idea that the possibilities seem to be almost endless. (Not that they are, but with a good RP, they can be) the more and more I read and watch videos. Which I've read everything. Watched everything. I want to be a cop! And maybe have a side business or something. Cause let's be honest. Everybody wants the good life in reality and virtually! Hence why I bought the speed demon package. Nicer apartment, and nicer car ?Maybe become an owner of multiple houses ? Rent them out as extra income ! 

;D f*ck :D enemys   everywhere :D i wanna be a good mafia member 
drugs ? weapons? robbing banks? i dont know :D  would be great to start a small business and wake up as DR HEISENBERG :D

Edited by CrimesBane