supercharge71

96.2 The Political Partner

Hi all, I am starting a radio station. I want to focus on Political News for the Island such as interviews with political leaders or candidates but I also want to host music so listeners don't get bored when no news is currently being talked about or an interview is not currently taking place. I hope to entertain you all over the radio waves and give my thoughts about the current political situation on the island in the coming future! Remember 96.2 is your hub for all the Islands Political News and Jams!

WORK IN PROGRESS WEBSITEhttps://rconner400.wixsite.com/website

If you have an AD for your brand etc, I would love to advertise for you! PM me a link to the mp3 of your radio ad or video ad and I will happily advertise it on my site, I will also mention your company on air. Thank you!

• Like 1

Sounds fantastic! Hope that I can come for an interview on your show some day, or even debate against some of the other candidates!

• Like 2

On 12.7.2017 at 3:38 AM, supercharge71 said:

Hi all, I am starting a radio station. I want to focus on Political News for the Island such as interviews with political leaders or candidates but I also want to host music so listeners don't get bored when no news is currently being talked about or an interview is not currently taking place. I hope to entertain you all over the radio waves and give my thoughts about the current political situation on the island in the coming future! Remember 96.2 is your hub for all the Islands Political News and Jams!

WORK IN PROGRESS WEBSITEhttps://rconner400.wixsite.com/website

If you have an AD for your brand etc, I would love to advertise for you! PM me a link to the mp3 of your radio ad or video ad and I will happily advertise it on my site, I will also mention your company on air. Thank you!

Hi my friend. We are interested in your radio station. That is really a great idea. Maybe you will invite me to an interview or you will make a political debate of the candidates or the members of the party. If you do that, then you should get a reward for it.

Greetings Maurice Clinton (Democratic Party)

be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

Edited by MauriceClinton
  • Like 1

When you are all set up when the game comes out I would love to have an interview!! We will have so much to talk about!  Even thinking of starting a Talk Show for the public on drama maby even a 6 0clock news channel on all the riff-raff going on!!!! :)