YaLocalOreo

Will using drugs require you to use a pipe or a needle or a rolling paper etc

So when doing drugs in identity will you be able to just use the drug or do you have to have a certain tool to use it (like a rolling paper for weed) 

• Like 1

It would be cool if we have to use certain tools to use drugs.
But in all honesty, I don't think we have to. Probably just click on the drugs in your inventory and use.

I really do hope we could have bongs pipes and papers because then that would help me with my weed shop plans and start a head shop on the side.

18 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

I really do hope we could have bongs pipes and papers because then that would help me with my weed shop plans and start a head shop on the side.

That is true! 

i actually think they will have it set up that way, all we have to do is just wait and see, and waiting is the worst part ;-;

Meth will be in the game I know for sure and more than likely marijuana. That being said needles and bongs are almost guaranteed I'd say.

I could see a user must own the device to smoke, huff,  inject, etc and then you can use the drugs you have.

Similar to SAMP in that matter. You get weed and you get papers, then you can smoke and joint.  

Well, as for my IRL habits, that's one thing I'll neeeeever have in my inventory! I'll maybe make / sell it, but that's not my kind ^^