FrancePourLaVie

Marie-Clare Bouchard For Governor! (FN)

Would You Vote For FrancePourLaVie?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Vote For FrancePourLaVie?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm voting for someone else

Marie-Clare Bouchard For Governor!

I am officially throwing my hat into the ring for the role of governor!

I am the official party nominee for the Français National and I am calling on all party members to vote for me! All other citizens in other parties are also welcomed to vote for me too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Manifesto

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Healthcare: I believe that citizens should have the choice to pay for a universal healthcare. If you want universal health care you will pay a flat charge of an estimated $500 per real life day. Paying the $500 will entitle you to free healthcare for that entire day, once the day is over then you must pay another $500 if you want to continue on with universal health care. Abusing this system force you to pay a fine of up to $15,000, if you refuse to pay you will be banned from being able to receive universal health care. Please keep in mind that the costs and times you must pay the charge may change when we know more about  times and incomes in Identity. I believe in large funding for the public hospital system as it is much more affordable for most citizens in Identity. I would also like to introduce the new role of Minister Of Health. This role will be offered by me to a politician who has some experience with the health care and knows how to run a good healthcare system. This role will not have any income, it is just a massive help to a politicians career and will give them a lot of positive publicity.

Law Enforcement: I am strongly pro-police. If elected I will introduce the role of Police Commissioner. The Police Commissioner will run all police related business and issues. Again this role will not offer any additional pay, and you will receive a normal police officers wage, it is an honor to receive this job as it is regarded as the best job in the law enforcement occupation.

Fire Related Issues: The Fire Department will not receive as much funding as the police or the healthcare system, as fires are not predicted to be that common. We will give out the basic needs for a working fire department, a few fire stations scattered around the map, plenty of fire trucks, wages for the firemen and women and of course a banquet dinner in the name of the cities fire department will be held while I am working in my term.

Terrorism: I will give special funding to the police for to fight terrorism in the city and will set up an anti-terrorism force within the police department. I will touch on this subject in more detail in the religion portion of my manifesto.

Religion:I am a Christian and want Christians of all types, Protestants, Orthodox and Catholics to be able to exercise their religion freely and if it is in the game, I want Christians to be able to go to church. I also support the religious freedom of, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus and Atheists. Other small religions like, Scientology are allowed to express their religion freely. On the topic of Islam, I will put in place a complete and utter ban on Burqas. Any other face masks must be removed if you are asked to remove them by the police. That goes for all religions. I am willing to hold a public vote on the topic of Burqas if wanted by the public. If Islamic terrorism finds its way into the city and a terrorist attack takes place, then a stricter ban will be put in place by me. Other than that Muslims will be allowed to practice their religion freely. I do not in any way want to ban Islam, and the government will stay out of religion if I am in charge.

LGBT+:LGBT+ rights will be fully supported by the government and I will allow all LGBT+ marriage and adoption.

Voting: All citizens will have the right to vote in elections and referendums.

Death Penalty:Death penalty will only be used on terrorists in extreme cases. If someone commits a terrorist attack, is involved in a terrorist attacking, plotted or is plotting a terrorist attack, etc, then they will receive the death penalty.

Drug Usage: Alcohol, tobacco and prescription medicine will be the only legal drugs allowed if I am elected. Marijuana will be banned, however we will not go after a marijuana company as long as they publicly announce that their company is shutting down. If this decision upsets our citizens, I may hold a referendum on the topic. 

Welfare:A job seekers tax cut will be available to all unemployed players for 3 real life days, there will be no welfare for players to receive.

Tax: I believe in a flat 12%, however there will be tax cuts for players, some examples are, job seekers tax cut, single parent tax cut, etc.

If you vote for me you can be assured of a safer, cleaner and better Identity!

If you have any queries about my campaign fell free to reply to this article.

"Vote Marie-Clare Bouchard, For A Safer Identity".

Edited by FrancePourLaVie
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1. What's up with the "complete and utter" ban on Burqas? You preach freedom of religion but won't allow them? And you give no reason as to why. Care to explain? 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyCruz said:
  1. What's up with the "complete and utter" ban on Burqas? You preach freedom of religion but won't allow them? And you give no reason as to why. Care to explain? 

I would introduce the ban purely based upon identification of players, it will help police find criminals easier, as a burqa could mask of disguise a player, police are also allowed to remove players masks of all kinds. It purely a decision that will benefit crime fighting in the city.

• Like 1

I will also be working countless hours for charities.

Also feel free to join me in the debate on the Official Identity Life Discord Server (Lucious will also be in attendance).

Only just seeing your campaign thread (it bumped to the top of The Podium list), @FrancePourLaVie! Looks excellent. Although, as @BobbyCruz said (ages ago on July 11th):

On 11/07/2017 at 8:03 PM, BobbyCruz said:

This is a policy I'm completely against.

On 11/07/2017 at 9:37 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

I would introduce the ban purely based upon identification of players, it will help police find criminals easier, as a burqa could mask of disguise a player, police are also allowed to remove players masks of all kinds. It purely a decision that will benefit crime fighting in the city.

Whilst I can understand your reasoning, I do not agree with this policy at all. If you're going to allow everybody to freely practice their religion, fully, then it should be the exact same for Islam-followers / Muslims. By placing the ban on the burqa and Islamic face-clothing, regardless of your reasonings; it could be seen as quite discriminatory. I understand that, yes, it would make policing easier, however, there are other ways of identification than simply the face such as fingerprints as one example.

I understand that the ban will be set for all religious practices and the ban is not only targetting Islamic clothing, however, it's still quite discriminatory. If someone was walking around with a balaclava or a ski mask, that would be an entirely different story, however, everybody has the right to their own religion and faith, along with dressing accordingly.

Edited by BrianHamilton

On 10/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, BrianHamilton said:

Only just seeing your campaign thread (it bumped to the top of The Podium list), @FrancePourLaVie! Looks excellent. Although, as @BobbyCruz said (ages ago on July 11th):

Whilst I can understand your reasoning, I do not agree with this policy at all. If you're going to allow everybody to freely practice their religion, fully, then it should be the exact same for Islam-followers / Muslims. By placing the ban on the burqa and Islamic face-clothing, regardless of your reasonings; it could be seen as quite discriminatory. I understand that, yes, it would make policing easier, however, there are other ways of identification than simply the face such as fingerprints as one example.

I understand that the ban will be set for all religious practices and the ban is not only targetting Islamic clothing, however, it's still quite discriminatory. If someone was walking around with a balaclava or a ski mask, that would be an entirely different story, however, everybody has the right to their own religion and faith, along with dressing accordingly.

My goal is to never offend a citizen. However, I am the "Pro-Police Candidate" and I am going to do everything within power to help make the police officers jobs easier. My apologies if this offends anyone.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, BrianHamilton said:

Also, the burqas and various other headgear, are legal in a persons legal home.

On 10/10/2017 at 0:47 PM, BrianHamilton said:

religious items of clothing won't be added into the game so we won't have to worry about that.

1 hour ago, Calisto said:

religious items of clothing won't be added into the game so we won't have to worry about that.

Fantastic!

Then just ski masks and other similar facial coverings will be banned in public places!

• Like 1

On 14/10/2017 at 9:13 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

Fantastic!

Then just ski masks and other similar facial coverings will be banned in public places!

Making it an useless item since I don't think skiing will be a feature :/

On 7/11/2017 at 4:37 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

Will there even be burqas lol

7 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Making it an useless item since I don't think skiing will be a feature :/

It will be, there is a snow mountain for skiing and snowboarding and such. There will be different regions and biomes

15 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

It will be, there is a snow mountain for skiing and snowboarding and such. There will be different regions and biomes

Oh, that's gonna be awesome! I might even spend more time snowboarding than doing the other stuff!

On 7/10/2017 at 12:02 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

I believe that citizens should have the choice to pay for a universal healthcare. If you want universal health care you will pay a flat charge of an estimated $500 per real life day.

This isn't how universal healthcare works. You can't just "opt-in" whenever you want. This is a type of system which requires EVERYONE to pitch in.

The whole point of everyone chipping in towards universal healthcare is that not only does your money go to helping others when they're in their time of need, but it also can come around and help you out as well when you're confronted with health related issues. This isn't something you can just opt-in and out of whenever the fuck you please. Everyone should be entitled to universal healthcare. If everyone chips in, you'll be able to lower the premiums a bit so it's more affordable for us all. Having everyone chip in a small amount per period of time is much better than a few people paying a massive sum of money such as $500/day (which is ridiculous btw) to fund the entire system. 

On the topic of Islam, I will put in place a complete and utter ban on Burqas. Any other face masks must be removed if you are asked to remove them by the police.

Burqas won't be in the game as far as I know lmao. But regardless, it's ridiculous that you're banning a piece of clothing because you don't personally like it. This is the equivalent of banning popular women's church shoes because you don't like the way they look, or you don't like the way they feel on your feet. People should be able to wear whatever the fuck they want as long as it doesn't create a massive public disturbance.

Edited by SupremeLeader
grammar

On 10/24/2017 at 1:59 AM, SupremeLeader said:

This isn't how universal healthcare works. You can't just "opt-in" whenever you want. This is a type of system which requires EVERYONE to pitch in.

The whole point of everyone chipping in towards universal healthcare is that not does your money go to helping others when they're in their time of need, but it also can come around and help you out as well when you're confronted with health related issues. This isn't something you can just opt-in and out of whenever the fuck you please. Everyone should be entitled to universal healthcare. If everyone chips in, you'll be able to lower the premiums a bit so it's more affordable for us all. Having everyone chip in a small amount per period of time is much better than a few people paying a massive sum of money such as $500/day (which is ridiculous btw) to fund the entire system. 

Burqas won't be in the game as far as I know lmao. But regardless, it's ridiculous that you're banning a piece of clothing because you don't personally like it. This is the equivalent of banning popular women's church shoes because you don't like the way they look, or you don't like the way they feel on your feet. People should be able to wear whatever the fuck they want as long as it doesn't create a massive public disturbance.

First off, your language is appalling and disgusting.

Secondly, I don't personally like Universal Healthcare and you clearly do not understand how the system works because you didn't study it correctly.

Lastly as I had already previously stated "Pricing may change when we know more about currency and time in-game".

On 10/07/2017 at 8:02 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

If you want universal health care you will pay a flat charge of an estimated $500 per real life day.

>Free healthcare

>$500 a day

your paying for free health care 

what the fuk is this

i died laughing

Abusing this system force you to pay a fine of up to $15,000

lmfao how do you abuse a universal healthcare system

if you refuse to pay you will be banned from being able to receive universal health care.

then its not a universal healthcare system lol

lol this is the worst manifesto to date

Edited by LucazDaKing
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2017 at 6:50 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

First off, your language is appalling and disgusting.

Secondly, I don't personally like Universal Healthcare and you clearly do not understand how the system works because you didn't study it correctly.

Lastly as I had already previously stated "Pricing may change when we know more about currency and time in-game".

"I personally don't like Universal Healthcare"

>offers universal healthcare as an integral part of his campaign

You're a joke.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2017 at 11:59 PM, LucazDaKing said:

>Free healthcare

>$500 a day

your paying for free health care 

what the fuk is this

i died laughing

lmfao how do you abuse a universal healthcare system

then its not a universal healthcare system lol

lol this is the worst manifesto to date

This thread is for serious mature voters only, maybe you should look elsewhere.........

You clearly do not understand healthcare in any shape or form.......

On 10/29/2017 at 5:20 PM, SupremeLeader said:

"I personally don't like Universal Healthcare"

>offers universal healthcare as an integral part of his campaign

You're a joke.

-Doesn't understand how the system works

-Criticizes blindly

YOU ARE THE JOKE!

Although I agree that you can have universal health care and charge fees per visit that is a flat rate (it's used for some things like dispensing fees etc), 500$ for a day worth of Health Care does seem steep, although that is going off from what we know. Of course the exact price and value we'll only know when Identity gets released.

30 minutes ago, gabzo said:

500$ for a day worth of Health Care does seem steep

I agree

I agree with everything else LaVie says but 500 a day is too much. maybe 300$ a month. Saying 180 players (not sure) are in the server 300$ a month can get you racking up 54000$ a month. Good money.

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

Universal health care will cost a flat charge of an estimated $500 per real life day

On 10/28/2017 at 6:50 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

I don't personally like Universal Healthcare

• Like 1