FrancePourLaVie

Marie-Clare Bouchard For Governor! (FN)

Would You Vote For FrancePourLaVie?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Vote For FrancePourLaVie?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm voting for someone else

59 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

What are you trying to say?

I believe he is trying to point out that a banquet dinner is not a basic need.

Most banquet dinners that I have been to were normally set up by volunteer groups within the community and have no financial resourcing from the local government. With that being said the volunteer groups do normally work with the local governing body for setting up a community location, promotion of the event, etc. Most financial resourcing does come the community itself tho, and not the governing body. 

I don't see a banquet dinner as a basic need the government needs to fund, but the community themselves should show their appreciation themselves. Just my opinion on this tho. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gabzo said:

@LucazDaKing I feel you dont understand universal health care. 

You can have a fee and it still be universal.

I pay for every ambulance pickup..yet its part of the universal healthcare

I pay for school every year...yet school is unversal (well i dont anymore and before 18 my parents paid)

British people pay a fee for getting medicine, yet its universal

Shall I continue?

You can have unuversal healthcare and have a fee per visit. 

Thank you, I couldn’t have said it better myself, you are a TRUE hero on this forum!    You understand exactly how healthcare and fire departments work! Thank you again!

6 hours ago, gabzo said:

@LucazDaKing I feel you dont understand universal health care. 

You can have a fee and it still be universal.

I pay for every ambulance pickup..yet its part of the universal healthcare

I pay for school every year...yet school is unversal (well i dont anymore and before 18 my parents paid)

British people pay a fee for getting medicine, yet its universal

Shall I continue?

You can have unuversal healthcare and have a fee per visit.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

That doesn't make it a basic need. I go for walks all the time, that doesn't mean that I expect the government to pay for my walks because it is classes a basic need.

Your point makes no sense at all

• Like 1

On 11/8/2017 at 10:42 AM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

An ambulance ride is not part of universal health care therefore one normally does pay for its use unless they have an insurance system to cover it's cost. Saying it is covered by universal healthcare is not true. 

Same with your arguement regarding education. Education is covered up to the age of 18 normally  (some European countries do cover all education) thus you pay or get assistance in paying for college or university. 

Honestly I do not see a point to argue a British or UK standard for a game based in an American State. Furthermore Universal Healthcare wasn't a thing in the US last I checked, HMO was still in use with the joke known as Obamacare 

Let's be clear.I live in Quebec, Canada

1) ambulance is part of universal health care here. The flat fee of 150$ is charged even if it's universal
2) School up to 18 + CEGEP is covered by the government. You still pay fees until school is over. Let's not kid ourselves the fees don't even cover much but they exist. 

3) The argument about other healthcare isn't about whether they SHOULD or NOT be in identity. It's to show, to someone who might not completely understand that "universal" != no charge and to give you examples in the real world you can draw from. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

10 hours ago, gabzo said:

Let's be clear.I live in Quebec, Canada

1) ambulance is part of universal health care here. The flat fee of 150$ is charged even if it's universal
2) School up to 18 + CEGEP is covered by the government. You still pay fees until school is over. Let's not kid ourselves the fees don't even cover much but they exist. 

3) The argument about other healthcare isn't about whether they SHOULD or NOT be in identity. It's to show, to someone who might not completely understand that "universal" != no charge and to give you examples in the real world you can draw from. 

An Ambulance ride is not technically a service under universal healthcare. In Ontario, Canada, we have universal healthcare and this is not a service under OHIP. OHIP will help with costs for it and thus we do get a fee or around $45, but it is not a service of universal healthcare. It is a service normally funded by the hospital and it's donation system. 

Schooling is covered up to the age of 18, yes you are right. Normally that age is met toward the end of high school. These are normally paid through taxes though. I don't think I have heard of education fees, idk what Liberal Ontario is honestly doing now with education. So you may be right now regarding that too. 

I do apologize with how I worded myself in my final little paragraph.  I did not mean to say you should not argue other countries concepts and regulations of universal healthcare, and for that I am sorry.

What I meant to argue was I am not sure how much we can truly take from these systems as this fictional state that these political groups wish to govern is based in a non-fictional country where universal healthcare isn't established. I don't believe one will be able to truly establish a universal healthcare-like system on Identity.  Perhaps outside of the game, yes, but I have doubts that there will be a system in game allowing for that.  Again I apologize for how poorly I worded this earlier. 

42 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

An Ambulance ride is not technically a service under universal healthcare. In Ontario, Canada, we have universal healthcare and this is not a service under OHIP. OHIP will help with costs for it and thus we do get a fee or around $45, but it is not a service of universal healthcare. It is a service normally funded by the hospital and it's donation system. 

Schooling is covered up to the age of 18, yes you are right. Normally that age is met toward the end of high school. These are normally paid through taxes though. I don't think I have heard of education fees, idk what Liberal Ontario is honestly doing now with education. So you may be right now regarding that too. 

I do apologize with how I worded myself in my final little paragraph.  I did not mean to say you should not argue other countries concepts and regulations of universal healthcare, and for that I am sorry.

What I meant to argue was I am not sure how much we can truly take from these systems as this fictional state that these political groups wish to govern is based in a non-fictional country where universal healthcare isn't established. I don't believe one will be able to truly establish a universal healthcare-like system on Identity.  Perhaps outside of the game, yes, but I have doubts that there will be a system in game allowing for that.  Again I apologize for how poorly I worded this earlier. 

Ambulances are covered by the health insurance but I won't get into it

Don't forget that Quebec also pays for post-secondary education, different then the rest of Canada but the same rules apply. You still have fees to go to school

As for how much the game will allow (I think it'll allow more then you give credit for)  or more importantly how much it SHOULD allow (game politics is different by nature) is up to you and that's your own decision. I am just stating the fact that you can pay for something even if it's "universal" such as health care. The rest I'm not arguing for or against I'm not the one running, let the ones who are doing the talking.

That being said, remember that although it's based on the USA it's virtual and practically it's own thing. It won't necessarily be the USA nor reflect the reality (else it'd be boring)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

11 minutes ago, gabzo said:

Ambulances are covered by the health insurance but I won't get into it

Don't forget that Quebec also pays for post-secondary education, different then the rest of Canada but the same rules apply. You still have fees to go to school

As for how much the game will allow (I think it'll allow more then you give credit for)  or more importantly how much it SHOULD allow (game politics is different by nature) is up to you and that's your own decision. I am just stating the fact that you can pay for something even if it's "universal" such as health care. The rest I'm not arguing for or against I'm not the one running, let the ones who are doing the talking.

That being said, remember that although it's based on the USA it's virtual and practically it's own thing. It won't necessarily be the USA nor reflect the reality (else it'd be boring)

Thank you for the reply, and let's not get into Quebec lol. 

I do hope it does allow for radical spectrum of Government policy and regulation (totalitarianism to anarchism if possible, even a junta or junkta or whatever it is called would be interesting) but I am positive there will be limitations. Especially in the beginning.  I imagine it may be difficult for some of these policies that this political groups and others have to be established in the beginning weeks of the game.

Maybe I am pessimistic in my look here, so I understand if you or others have a different view on the launch of the game. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo

On 11/8/2017 at 7:36 PM, JoelKeys said:

Only to the incompetent.

Again, the way that you place yourself on a pedestal, as if you are better than everyone disgusts me!

"This Is The Front National"

Our first out of our many media campaigns is now launched!

(Please note that the video has been uploaded on my friends Youtube account!).

On 11/10/2017 at 12:14 PM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Thank you for the reply, and let's not get into Quebec lol. 

I do hope it does allow for radical spectrum of Government policy and regulation (totalitarianism to anarchism if possible, even a junta or junkta or whatever it is called would be interesting) but I am positive there will be limitations. Especially in the beginning.  I imagine it may be difficult for some of these policies that this political groups and others have to be established in the beginning weeks of the game.

Maybe I am pessimistic in my look here, so I understand if you or others have a different view on the launch of the game. 

Again, I am not arguing whether it's possible, or if it should be done in the game. That has nothing to do with what I am saying. I am simply responding to a reply that was stating that universal = 0$ in costs. And I am from Quebec and it's the perfect example of this.

• Like 1

I wanted to clear a few things up in this post;

Some people have taken my character far too seriously,

If I am "attacking" you, then you have to understand that I am basing my character and her characteristics off of the real life French politician, Marine Le Pen.

Please do not be offended, I am only roleplayling.

I thank you for your consideration!

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard, Founder and President of the "Front National".

I will be refraining from further "attacks" as they have distressed people unnecessarily.

It was never my goal and I apologise.

I will vow to act more professional in future posts.  

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard, Founder and President of the "Front National

As the Town Square Module release date draws closer, I would like to remind voters that most of the major candidates will be competing in the same server against each other when the election system is introduced.

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard.

• Like 1

Plans to set up a Twitter for my party (Francais National), will be finalized upon the Town-Square's release!

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard.