FrancePourLaVie

Marie-Clare Bouchard For Governor! (FN)

Would You Vote For FrancePourLaVie?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Vote For FrancePourLaVie?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm voting for someone else

On 11/1/2017 at 1:55 PM, gabzo said:

Although I agree that you can have universal health care and charge fees per visit that is a flat rate (it's used for some things like dispensing fees etc), 500$ for a day worth of Health Care does seem steep, although that is going off from what we know. Of course the exact price and value we'll only know when Identity gets released.

Presuming that the money in this game will be similar to GTA V, this pricing is not too steep.

As I have already stated pricing is not finalised!

The pricing, I thought, was going to reflect real life according to the devs. But that makes a huge difference.

On 01/11/2017 at 1:08 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

-Doesn't understand how the system works

-Criticizes blindly

YOU ARE THE JOKE!

your only defence is "not understanding how the system works" when you don't explain to us how it works at all. so please explain, what universal healthcare as you are so so so knowledgable. your the big joke here buddy o pal. thats not how universal health care works. 

Edited by LucazDaKing

On 01/11/2017 at 1:08 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

-Doesn't understand how the system works

-Criticizes blindly

YOU ARE THE JOKE!

This shows how incredibly unprofessional you are as a candidate. You mention that he doesn't understand how the system works and that he criticizes blindly, but provide nothing to back these statements up. What system is it that he doesnt understand? The non-existent healthcare system? I think his criticism was very poorly conveyed, however I have no trouble in seeing what it is he is saying and so one could argue you are the one being blind.

So, as a member of this community who may be harder to criticise because I am not new, let me provide some real criticisms about your "healthcare" plan. 

On 24/10/2017 at 1:59 AM, SupremeLeader said:

I believe that citizens should have the choice to pay for a universal healthcare. If you want universal health care you will pay a flat charge of an estimated $500 per real life day.

First of all, how can you chose to pay for a universal healthcare on a day to day basis? I doubt someone get's out of bed saying "I need to pay $500 to the government because I plan on breaking my leg later!". What if you pay the $500 and don't use it? Does it carry on to the next day? If I pay it one day but don't need medical help until the next day, do I need to pay it again? There are too many holes in this plan. Healthcare cannot be in place for some people but not for others. I also don't know how you can claim it is universal healthcare when it is only available to people who pay. 

Next, what are your estimates based on? Because I am 100% sure the developers have stated multiple times that money-making will be similar to that of real life, so anyone who can afford to pay $500 per day can afford private healthcare. If you were to educate yourself on how the system works before criticising others for the same thing, I think your little campaign would go a lot smoother.

On 10/07/2017 at 8:02 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

Abusing this system force you to pay a fine of up to $15,000

Assuming a system like the one you propose did work (highly unlikely), how would it be abused? Someone pays the fee and doesn't take the healthcare? Someone doesn't pay but takes the healthcare anyway? Why would you give it to someone who hasn't paid? This statement seems redundant.

it is an honor to receive this job as it is regarded as the best job in the law enforcement occupation.

Regarded by who? Yourself?

We will give out the basic needs

and of course a banquet dinner in the name of the cities fire department

I fail to see how a banquet dinner is categorised as a "basic need". It seems to me like you will use public tax dollars to feed yourself and other members of government, while making people pay $500 per day for healthcare.

On the topic of Islam, I will put in place a complete and utter ban on Burqas

Why? To prevent terrorism? I understand why politicians in real life would want to ban Burqas, and while I disagree with it, I see the argument. However I find myself asking this question, how many muslims are going to be playing Identity? Probably quite a few, but not nearly as much as atheists or Christians. I would say that in the US and UK servers, the vast majority, if not all of the terrorist attacks will be carried out by atheists or Christians, not Muslims, and even though some Muslims will play in these countries, I doubt many of them support terrorism. This law helps no one.

If you vote for me you can be assured of a safer, cleaner and better Identity!

Looking at all of the points I have raised, can you seriously claim this is a correct statement? 

Usually I would not be this aggressive, however you have insulted the very people who are voting for you by completely ignoring someones criticisms and belittling them for your own ego. Well, Mr PoorLaVie, I cannot wait to see you respond to a well-written and thoroughly revised list of criticisms. 

Good luck.

• ver.1.22474487139 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

@JoelKeys Systems similar to that exist in real life. Although said in a manner that can be taken as aggressive, I will try to explain it.

5 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

First of all, how can you chose to pay for a universal healthcare on a day to day basis? I doubt someone get's out of bed saying "I need to pay $500 to the government because I plan on breaking my leg later!". What if you pay the $500 and don't use it? Does it carry on to the next day? If I pay it one day but don't need medical help until the next day, do I need to pay it again? There are too many holes in this plan. Healthcare cannot be in place for some people but not for others. I also don't know how you can claim it is universal healthcare when it is only available to people who pay. 

So the way that would work, is if you need healthcare for a certain day, you would be charged a flat rate of 500$. This is similar to many universal healthcare systems and different parts of it flat rate dispensing fees etc.
So the idea is that it's universal in the sense you don't pay depending on your needs. (having to choose between keeping 3 fingers or just sowing 1 back on because the 2 others are too expensive) That's the idea.

Next, what are your estimates based on? Because I am 100% sure the developers have stated multiple times that money-making will be similar to that of real life, so anyone who can afford to pay $500 per day can afford private healthcare. If you were to educate yourself on how the system works before criticising others for the same thing, I think your little campaign would go a lot smoother

She said what it was based on when replying to me. She must not have seen the part where the devs said the amount it was based on. She was comparing the price to GTA V. That gives a better idea of the estimate but no one knows until the game is released how the economy of the game will act.

I fail to see how a banquet dinner is categorised as a "basic need". It seems to me like you will use public tax dollars to feed yourself and other members of government, while making people pay $500 per day for healthcare.

Small criticism on this point; Employee Morale is huge. People forget that people working for the Government are also humans. Yes, even firemen need to be treated well. Would you want the firemen to be paid the least as possible, just enough so they'll survive because they owe it to you?

The rest are your opinions of the party.

Disclaimer: I am not a member of the party I just felt as if you where not understanding and tried to clarify a few things up for you.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

16 hours ago, LucazDaKing said:

your only defence is "not understanding how the system works" when you don't explain to us how it works at all. so please explain, what universal healthcare as you are so so so knowledgable. your the big joke here buddy o pal. thats not how universal health care works. 

Presuming that the money in this game will be similar to GTA V, 500$ is not that expensive, as I have already stated, PRICES ARE NOT FINALISED.  You will pay per real life day a set amount of money, it will take 3 daily payments for the healthcare to kick in. It is very similar to real life health insurance.

I feel as though this is nothing more than a direct attack towards a perfectly capable and eligible candidate with strong and valuable policies.

I have said many times in the past that I agree with a lot of Ms. @FrancePourLaVie's policies even though there may be a couple of indifferences.

My advice to Ms. FrancePourLaVie is simply this;

There will be people who are genuinely interested in asking questions in regards to your policies and views and wish to hear more about them. This is perfectly okay and you should - as I can see you currently have been and are doing - respond to these people and do your best to convince them that your way is best for the community.

However, there will also be the trolls and people who intentionally wish to cause trouble. These people simply strive from your reaction so don't give them the satisfaction of replying to them. Simply ignore them and wait for somebody with a serious question. If someone is harassing or insulting you, simply report it to the Moderators.

Kind Regards,

Brian Hamilton

The Hamilton Party

• ver.1.22474487139 1

15 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

This shows how incredibly unprofessional you are as a candidate.

You say a lot for such an untrustworthy and crooked politician.........

First of all, how can you chose to pay for a universal healthcare on a day to day basis? I doubt someone get's out of bed saying "I need to pay $500 to the government because I plan on breaking my leg later!".

Explained here:

9 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Presuming that the money in this game will be similar to GTA V, 500$ is not that expensive, as I have already stated, PRICES ARE NOT FINALISED.  You will pay per real life day a set amount of money, it will take 3 daily payments for the healthcare to kick in. It is very similar to real life health insurance

What if you pay the $500 and don't use it? Does it carry on to the next day?

No, that would be a saving scheme, contact a bank if you want to have that as your emergency healthcare funding!

I also don't know how you can claim it is universal healthcare when it is only available to people who pay

So you think that those who have worked hard, should have to pay for someones healthcare bill, who they don't even know? That is ridiculous!

Assuming a system like the one you propose did work (highly unlikely), how would it be abused? Someone pays the fee and doesn't take the healthcare? Someone doesn't pay but takes the healthcare anyway? Why would you give it to someone who hasn't paid? This statement seems redundant

If you knew that you were in a dangerous job, example: bodyguard and you knew that you were going to get injured within a few days, so you take out the healthcare plan and rack up an expensive hospital bill? NOT ON MY WATCH!

16 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Regarded by who? Yourself?

http://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/about/leadership/commissioner.page The N.Y.P.D agrees with me so I presume that I am correct in stating the the commissioner is the highest role in the police department and an honour to receive the role.........

Well, I believe that we should reward those that go out everyday risking their own lives, to save others, a banquet dinner is the LEAST that I could do for these amazing people!

Why? To prevent terrorism? I understand why politicians in real life would want to ban Burqas, and while I disagree with it, I see the argument. However I find myself asking this question, how many muslims are going to be playing Identity? Probably quite a few, but not nearly as much as atheists or Christians. I would say that in the US and UK servers, the vast majority, if not all of the terrorist attacks will be carried out by atheists or Christians, not Muslims, and even though some Muslims will play in these countries, I doubt many of them support terrorism. This law helps no one.

The law is used in major European countries to tackle terrorism and it works, so it will more than likely have a positive effect on tackling possible terrorism in Identity. It is better than doing nothing! I don't see many plans to tackle terrorism in your manifesto!

Mr

NEVER ASSUME THE GENDER OF SOMEONE, THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY! I'm not even going to go into detail about how you did a complete and utter butcher job on my username. Citizens will receive a safer, cleaner and better Identity if I am elected, better than anything your offering anyways!

-Marie-Clare Bouchard, Founder and President of "The Front National".

19 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

I feel as though this is nothing more than a direct attack towards a perfectly capable and eligible candidate with strong and valuable policies.

I have said many times in the past that I agree with a lot of Ms. @FrancePourLaVie's policies even though there may be a couple of indifferences.

My advice to Ms. FrancePourLaVie is simply this;

There will be people who are genuinely interested in asking questions in regards to your policies and views and wish to hear more about them. This is perfectly okay and you should - as I can see you currently have been and are doing - respond to these people and do your best to convince them that your way is best for the community.

However, there will also be the trolls and people who intentionally wish to cause trouble. These people simply strive from your reaction so don't give them the satisfaction of replying to them. Simply ignore them and wait for somebody with a serious question. If someone is harassing or insulting you, simply report it to the Moderators.

Kind Regards,

Brian Hamilton

The Hamilton Party

Thank you Brian, finally a candidate who understand politics!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gabzo said:

@JoelKeys Systems similar to that exist in real life. Although said in a manner that can be taken as aggressive, I will try to explain it.

So the way that would work, is if you need healthcare for a certain day, you would be charged a flat rate of 500$. This is similar to many universal healthcare systems and different parts of it flat rate dispensing fees etc.
So the idea is that it's universal in the sense you don't pay depending on your needs. (having to choose between keeping 3 fingers or just sowing 1 back on because the 2 others are too expensive) That's the idea.

She said what it was based on when replying to me. She must not have seen the part where the devs said the amount it was based on. She was comparing the price to GTA V. That gives a better idea of the estimate but no one knows until the game is released how the economy of the game will act.

Small criticism on this point; Employee Morale is huge. People forget that people working for the Government are also humans. Yes, even firemen need to be treated well. Would you want the firemen to be paid the least as possible, just enough so they'll survive because they owe it to you?

The rest are your opinions of the party.

Disclaimer: I am not a member of the party I just felt as if you where not understanding and tried to clarify a few things up for you.

Exactly! You understand how the system works and how we need to respect one and other if we want to achieve greatness in this game!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Explained here:

No, that would be a saving scheme, contact a bank if you want to have that as your emergency healthcare funding!

So you think that those who have worked hard, should have to pay for someones healthcare bill, who they don't even know? That is ridiculous!

If you knew that you were in a dangerous job, example: bodyguard and you knew that you were going to get injured within a few days, so you take out the healthcare plan and rack up an expensive hospital bill? NOT ON MY WATCH!

http://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/about/leadership/commissioner.page The N.Y.P.D agrees with me so I presume that I am correct in stating the the commissioner is the highest role in the police department and an honour to receive the role.........

Well, I believe that we should reward those that go out everyday risking their own lives, to save others, a banquet dinner is the LEAST that I could do for these amazing people!

The law is used in major European countries to tackle terrorism and it works, so it will more than likely have a positive effect on tackling possible terrorism in Identity. It is better than doing nothing! I don't see many plans to tackle terrorism in your manifesto!

NEVER ASSUME THE GENDER OF SOMEONE, THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY! I'm not even going to go into detail about how you did a complete and utter butcher job on my username. Citizens will receive a safer, cleaner and better Identity if I am elected, better than anything your offering anyways!

Okay you are clearly an incompetent candidate. I made criticisms which you completely avoided.

What makes me untrustworthy or crooked? You make unsubstantiated claims. Baseless accusations are what sinks candidacies. 

You completely avoided my point. How can it be universal if you only get it if you pay?

So how does a bodyguard get healthcare then? If this is your system and someone needs healthcare, why is it their fault? If a bodyguard does get injured, how is he supposed to follow your own procedures and pay $500 for it if you are going to claim that he is abusing your flawed system?

Again you completely dodged the point. You claim you will only pay for basic needs then go on to say you will fund a banquet dinner. How is this a basic need? Even still, how come you are willing to pay for dinners but not a salary for a Health Minister?

Because that is real life. You are completely ignoring my criticisms. In real life, statistically more Muslims commit terrorist attacks, so that's why it works. Online, there are more non-muslims, so online this law would not work at all and would only cause unrest.

All you have done is proven to me that you are a very young and inexperienced candidate who is clearly incompetent at contesting criticisms. If you even want the privellige of my time anymore then you can do it through an official debate in Discord with a news reporter, then at least I can absolutely destroy you in a more public form where you don't have bum chums to back you up. 

I fully support this, I voted for you in the polls! I consider myself right leaning IRL and in game. We need to become strong men and women again and put an end to our future generation becoming pussies. Respect! 

Micky Tohmpson M.O.M MC

Okay you are clearly an incompetent candidate. I made criticisms which you completely avoided.

Criticisms that were unclear and not worth my attention!

What makes me untrustworthy or crooked? You make unsubstantiated claims. Baseless accusations are what sinks candidacies. 

You associate yourself with the most crooked politician in this game, Lucious Times!

You completely avoided my point. How can it be universal if you only get it if you pay?

Joel, as I have previously stated many times, this system is more similar to real life health insurance......

So how does a bodyguard get healthcare then? If this is your system and someone needs healthcare, why is it their fault? If a bodyguard does get injured, how is he supposed to follow your own procedures and pay $500 for it if you are going to claim that he is abusing your flawed system?

If you don't understand how healthcare systems work in real life, then you won't be able to understand this............

Again you completely dodged the point. You claim you will only pay for basic needs then go on to say you will fund a banquet dinner. How is this a basic need?

Joel, if you would only understand how the real world works we would not be having this debate. If you want the great people serving our fire department to keep on working day in and day out on a wage which isn't too flattering in real life, you must reward them, a banquet dinner is a normal occasion for the fire department!

Online, there are more non-muslims

That is a racist accusation........

If you even want the privellige of my time anymore

That's how you speak to our great people? WOW, the way that you place yourself above everyone else is disgusting and appalling!

14 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

I fully support this, I voted for you in the polls! I consider myself right leaning IRL and in game. We need to become strong men and women again and put an end to our future generation becoming pussies. Respect! 

Micky Tohmpson M.O.M MC

Thank you for the support, with more great people like you, we can truly make this game great!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

be53a4_fac4cbc50c7b4764b4cb2b9e8a969f78~

I am unsure with what I am supposed to do with this information.......

• Like 1

I would like to inform all of my voters that myself and a few other politicians will be partaking in a live Voice debate!

You can send in questions to the moderator of the debate for the politicians to answer!

The debate may also be streamed on twitch, here is the link to the site that we will be debating on: https://discord.gg/hN5WeAk

• Like 1

On 03/11/2017 at 3:15 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

The law is used in major European countries to tackle terrorism and it works,

lol yes banning a mask stops terrorism and w o r k s

On 04/11/2017 at 10:51 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

That is a racist accusation........

muslims aren't a race

a banquet dinner is a normal occasion for the fire department!

yeah sure buddy 

If you don't understand how healthcare systems work in real life, then you won't be able to understand this............

"Universal health care, (also referred to as universalhealth coverage, universal coverage, universal care or socialized health care) usually refers to a health care system that provides health care and financial protection to all citizens of a particular country."

>$500 a day

>costs money to buy healthcare therefore not universal

>being a bodyguard = abusing system

just a side note poorlavie, i don't think your understanding my arguments and im going to put that down to you being french.

cheers and all the best.

On November 6, 2017 at 1:28 PM, LucazDaKing said:

lol yes banning a mask stops terrorism and w o r k s

Banning the burka allows for a non sharia law state, which is exactly what we want

agreed, Muslims aren't a race

fire houses have banquet dinners all the time. We make pancakes, pasta, do bbqs and more. All my local fire houses do it.

@LucazDaKing I feel you dont understand universal health care. 

You can have a fee and it still be universal.

I pay for every ambulance pickup..yet its part of the universal healthcare

I pay for school every year...yet school is unversal (well i dont anymore and before 18 my parents paid)

British people pay a fee for getting medicine, yet its universal

Shall I continue?

You can have unuversal healthcare and have a fee per visit. 

2 hours ago, gabzo said:

@LucazDaKing I feel you dont understand universal health care. 

You can have a fee and it still be universal.

I pay for every ambulance pickup..yet its part of the universal healthcare

I pay for school every year...yet school is unversal (well i dont anymore and before 18 my parents paid)

British people pay a fee for getting medicine, yet its universal

Shall I continue?

You can have unuversal healthcare and have a fee per visit. 

An ambulance ride is not part of universal health care therefore one normally does pay for its use unless they have an insurance system to cover it's cost. Saying it is covered by universal healthcare is not true. 

Same with your arguement regarding education. Education is covered up to the age of 18 normally  (some European countries do cover all education) thus you pay or get assistance in paying for college or university. 

Honestly I do not see a point to argue a British or UK standard for a game based in an American State. Furthermore Universal Healthcare wasn't a thing in the US last I checked, HMO was still in use with the joke known as Obamacare 

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

An ambulance ride is not part of universal health care therefore one normally does pay for its use unless they have an insurance system to cover it's cost. Saying it is covered by universal healthcare is not true. 

Same with your arguement regarding education. Education is covered up to the age of 18 normally  (some European countries do cover all education) thus you pay or get assistance in paying for college or university. 

Honestly I do not see a point to argue a British or UK standard for a game based in an American State. Furthermore Universal Healthcare wasn't a thing in the US last I checked, HMO was still in use with the joke known as Obamacare 

It is a game based in a FICTIONAL American state. Stop treating the game like the laws and systems are already set in stone, we have the opportunity to correct the mess that is the American society in this game. 

20 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Banning the burka allows for a non sharia law state, which is exactly what we want

agreed, Muslims aren't a race

fire houses have banquet dinners all the time. We make pancakes, pasta, do bbqs and more. All my local fire houses do it.

That doesn't make it a basic need. I go for walks all the time, that doesn't mean that I expect the government to pay for my walks because it is classes a basic need.

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

That doesn't make it a basic need. I go for walks all the time, that doesn't mean that I expect the government to pay for my walks because it is classes a basic need.

What are you trying to say?

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

It is a game based in a FICTIONAL American state. Stop treating the game like the laws and systems are already set in stone, we have the opportunity to correct the mess that is the American society in this game. 

I understand this is a fictional state, however I have doubts there will be no set laws and systems already in place when the games starts. 

It seems redundant to start with a lawless community and then to build the foundations of a government. There most likely will be a prefab government system in place which the state government will adapt upon. After all it is and FICTIONAL state in a NON-FICTIONAL country....

Perhaps instead of jumping on me, claiming I am being too realistic and take a step back yourself friend. 

Furthermore I was debating someone else's points regarding systems in real life, so how am I going to far?