machja00

When we will be able to play?

Hello. As a title says, when the game enters Beta and we will be able to enjoy beta access?

In FAQ is "early 2017" well I guess "early" passed few moths ago. And I cannot find any information.

7 minutes ago, machja00 said:

Hello. As a title says, when the game enters Beta and we will be able to enjoy beta access?

In FAQ is "early 2017" well I guess "early" passed few moths ago. And I cannot find any information.

It seems the FAQ has to be updated. Our hopes on the first module is this summer. After the third and last module, the game will enter beta state soon after. So no, it's indeed not early 2017. Not even close. It looks more likely to be the end of 2017, and even then I'm being optimistic with my estimation.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, machja00 said:

James, has recently updated the FAQ with his estimate of "Early August". That is just an estimate and not an official answer as there is no official answer yet, but hopefully we will see the 1st module by August or hopefully in the next 2 - weeks being end of July.

8 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

James, has recently updated the FAQ with his estimate of "Early August". That is just an estimate and not an official answer as there is no official answer yet, but hopefully we will see the 1st module by August or hopefully in the next 2 - weeks being end of July.

Bruh, they keep pushing the date back. I remember just a few weeks ago we were all excited for it to release this month and everyone was saying that it's just a matter of time because it will be released within a month or within July, I'm going to be upset if the game releases in August because then summer will be practically over.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Orbiit said:

Bruh, they keep pushing the date back. I remember just a few weeks ago we were all excited for it to release this month and everyone was saying that it's just a matter of time because it will be released within a month or within July, I'm going to be upset if the game releases in August because then summer will be practically over.

That is James' Estimation and nothing official. I hope we get it in the next 2 weeks because I won't be here for the last week of July, as I will be away. Also everyone who estimated June or July/ August, they are un-official estimates and so no the last time the module was pushed back was from the dev blog and yet even if the community say an estimate, don't get your hopes up on it.

EDIT:

@machja00 No one knows when we will be able to play the module, it is just a wait and guessing game now.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, machja00 said:

Well in August we will be able to try first module?

nope in August we will get a new estimate of when it might come out.

• Like 2