FrancePourLaVie

Français National {FN} (Brand Update)

Would You Join The Front National?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Join The Front National?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would support it but I wouldn't join it.
    • I would if a few things were changed

3 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

What would my biased opinion be? I stated that I was right leaning, but considering that you stated your political party was right leaning as well I doubt that really counts as bias. Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but you have no mention of your policy on former prisoners requiring an letter of rehabilitation from the commissioner on your manifesto. I would call that a large oversight considering that it is one of your more controversial decisions.

In Germany the only bans on burqas are for civil servants and other government employees. Also, both of these countries have a concerning rise in anti-Muslim/Islamic alt right groups. Just because Islamic culture exists in these countries doesn't mean they aren't oppressed or treated with different standards. If you want to keep every religion on an equal ground then you wouldn't specifically single out Muslims. There are terrorists acts committed by every religion and belief group(Dylann Roof and others). There will almost definitely be alt-right groups and KKK groups in the game, it's not going to be just the Muslims who want one dominant religion. 

It seems that you are doing a lot of flip flopping here, first you say that if you have any arrest history then you need a letter of rehabilitation, now you say it's only if you are convicted and sentenced to jail time? Make up your mind. There will be a relatively large prison population and unless somebody is applying for parole(which is unconfirmed for Identity), they will most likely be automatically released, without meeting the warden. If roughly 20-30% of the community plans to become criminals then there will be a large prison population. 

You have also been quite unclear about the new positions you want to make, first on your manifesto you say that there will be no pay raise when promoted to their new positions, but you also said that you will pay the commissioner yourself(which is incredibly illegal). It's very confusing.

Just because you say that there will be a commissioner, and that the warden will talk to the prisoners before release, it isn't definite. Even though much of the game is speculation at this point, when you have an entire healthcare plan that depends heavily on this many unconfirmed factors then it's not a great healthcare plan.

Also, you haven't given me a satisfactory answer yet pertaining to how the one day delay will work with healthcare. If your character isn't simulated when you log off then you will not get any sicker. So what is stopping me from getting sick, applying for healthcare, then logging off for a day? Time still passes both in game and in real life(you haven't specified which one will be used for the delay). When I log back on a day has passed, and I will receive full benefits. Then I go to the doctors office. You may have misinterpreted my question, and I apologize for that, but I never meant that I would log off and receive treatment while offline. As you said, surgeries are unlikely, but sickness is confirmed. 

Considering that a large amount of the player base, and thus the voting base, will be American I would think that the American Constitution would be relevant, even if the leader isn't American. You assume i'm being fed liberal propaganda, considering I use mainly neutral sources and that I view things from both sides of politics, I would call your accusation very ignorant. There is nothing more conservative than protecting the individual rights of people and following the constitution. There are many countries that hold referendums, but a leader has his core beliefs and a good leader doesn't need the affirmation of others to determine if his policies are good. I think you are confusing right wing with alt-right. You have very liberal policies(government run healthcare, heavy gun control, ect.)

Also, your job seekers tax cut is a little extreme. There will be plenty of available jobs in Identity so three days is a little much.

It seems to me that you are closed minded and ignorant. I critique you so apparently I am a liberal(even though I am defending Conservative ideals). You are a lot more liberal than you think, especially considering that you are consolidating most of the governments power into a small number of people(You, Minister of Health, and Commissioner).

The way politics works is by questioning and critique every single politician, if they can't handle criticism then they definitely can't handle leadership. Your mentality is concerning, anybody can challenge a politician. If you were a true conservative you would appreciate competition and be glad when you are challenged. In an ideal political system the best politician wins, and the only way to determine this is by questioning each one. You strike me as a pretty crappy leader. If you are going to insult every single one of you critics then you are going to have a rough term as governor.

Also, there aren't going to be any paralyzed or disabled people in Identity(so no need for a tax cut).

I apologize for this being long winded, but I had a lot to say(LMK if I missed anything)

Forgive me, I thought that you had fallen into the trap of the biased liberal media.

Angela Merkel has planned to introduce a new burqa ban in Germany. Marine Le Pen lost to Emmanuel Macron (Centrist), but I still believe the right wing parties will continue to rise and finally end globalism. I am French, down in the South of France where I live, Muslims aren't oppresed despite a burqa ban. Religion isn't an issue here, unfortunately I believe that due to the massive of amount of diversity in Identities servers, I believe religious tension could be high, I really want to nip that issue in the bud. I would also like to announce that ALL KKK uniforms, symbols and flags are COMPLETELY BANNED. Isis flags and symbols are also completely banned.

Only citizens who have been sentenced to jail time will be forced to seek approval for access to the affordable healthcare act.

To clarify the commissioners wages will be payed by taxes, as I have cancelled plans for a business.

Some of my manifesto will be modified when the game is released or when we receive more information on the topic.

This system has gotten me thinking and I have decided that people who cheat the system will be  fined for up to €250000 or face jail time and PERMANENTLY BANNED from receiving access to the affordable healthcare act. Also you must be using the system for 1 week before you can receive its benefits.

In my country you can use job seekers allowance for 2 years so I think 3 days would be fine.

Donald Trump is a fantastic leader and he attacks all of his big critics.

I don't care if I am liberal in some cases,  it means I can reach out to a larger crowd of voters.

You don't know how anyone will turn out as Governor, so calling a politician "crappy" is not right, it doesn't matter who you believe will be the worst, it's about who you trust to fight for your ideologies the best, I will support your decision 100% even if it isn't me.

1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Forgive me, I thought that you had fallen into the trap of the biased liberal media.

Angela Merkel has planned to introduce a new burqa ban in Germany. Marine Le Pen lost to Emmanuel Macron (Centrist), but I still believe the right wing parties will continue to rise and finally end globalism. I am French, down in the South of France where I live, Muslims aren't oppresed despite a burqa ban. Religion isn't an issue here, unfortunately I believe that due to the massive of amount of diversity in Identities servers, I believe religious tension could be high, I really want to nip that issue in the bud. I would also like to announce that ALL KKK uniforms, symbols and flags are COMPLETELY BANNED. Isis flags and symbols are also completely banned.

Only citizens who have been sentenced to jail time will be forced to seek approval for access to the affordable healthcare act.

To clarify the commissioners wages will be payed by taxes, as I have cancelled plans for a business.

Some of my manifesto will be modified when the game is released or when we receive more information on the topic.

This system has gotten me thinking and I have decided that people who cheat the system will be  fined for up to €250000 or face jail time and PERMANENTLY BANNED from receiving access to the affordable healthcare act. Also you must be using the system for 1 week before you can receive its benefits.

In my country you can use job seekers allowance for 2 years so I think 3 days would be fine.

Donald Trump is a fantastic leader and he attacks all of his big critics.

I don't care if I am liberal in some cases,  it means I can reach out to a larger crowd of voters.

You don't know how anyone will turn out as Governor, so calling a politician "crappy" is not right, it doesn't matter who you believe will be the worst, it's about who you trust to fight for your ideologies the best, I will support your decision 100% even if it isn't me.

I would say there isn't much religious persecution in most places, but the few places that it exists are the problems. While we can both agree that there should be severe punishments for Islamic terrorism, I don't think that tightening restrictions on all Muslims because of the actions of an incredibly small fraction of them is the correct way to go. If anything it would increase religious tension and encourage more terrorism. Realistically speaking I would say that most police officers would be hesitant to arrest or ticket someone based purely on their religious attire. You may find that once Identity is released it may be more practical to enforce Burqa bans in government buildings instead of a complete and utter ban(similar to Angela Merkel's plan). 

I would also like to point out, if you ban Burqas then most Muslims wouldn't give much thought to owning/wearing ISIS paraphernalia, as they are already breaking the law. 

Pertaining to the Commissioner(if it is possible to create this role), appointing a police Commissioner would most likely be a tricky subject. I would imagine that despite any attempts to satisfy the entire police force, there will still be some officers frustrated by your choice. Many people would want to avoid consolidation of power, or would wish to at least have a police Commissioner chosen from within the Police Department.

While the 1 week delay can prevent abuse of the system, you would essentially have to spend $3500 before you could receive any benefits, which would most likely make people hesitant to use it(as a simple doctors visit most likely wont be this much).

If you are making a genuine attempt to find a job in Identity it probably won't take more than an hour(most likely) so I still think 3 days is a little much.

Donald Trump attacks all of his critics, but he will be in office for at least four years, while he did criticize the media during his campaign, he does it much more now that he has been elected. This isn't a problem for him because unless he is impeached(which is not likely) there is no way to remove him from office. Because the terms are much shorter in Identity there is less room for bashing critics. Most politicians in Identity plan for the long term, but if your policies are not an immediate success and you bash all your critics then re-election will be much harder.

Also, it's a little contradictory to generalize liberals in an insulting way, then to say that you will votes from more liberals because of your liberal points.

21 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

I would say there isn't much religious persecution in most places, but the few places that it exists are the problems. While we can both agree that there should be severe punishments for Islamic terrorism, I don't think that tightening restrictions on all Muslims because of the actions of an incredibly small fraction of them is the correct way to go. If anything it would increase religious tension and encourage more terrorism. Realistically speaking I would say that most police officers would be hesitant to arrest or ticket someone based purely on their religious attire. You may find that once Identity is released it may be more practical to enforce Burqa bans in government buildings instead of a complete and utter ban(similar to Angela Merkel's plan). 

I would also like to point out, if you ban Burqas then most Muslims wouldn't give much thought to owning/wearing ISIS paraphernalia, as they are already breaking the law. 

Pertaining to the Commissioner(if it is possible to create this role), appointing a police Commissioner would most likely be a tricky subject. I would imagine that despite any attempts to satisfy the entire police force, there will still be some officers frustrated by your choice. Many people would want to avoid consolidation of power, or would wish to at least have a police Commissioner chosen from within the Police Department.

While the 1 week delay can prevent abuse of the system, you would essentially have to spend $3500 before you could receive any benefits, which would most likely make people hesitant to use it(as a simple doctors visit most likely wont be this much).

If you are making a genuine attempt to find a job in Identity it probably won't take more than an hour(most likely) so I still think 3 days is a little much.

Donald Trump attacks all of his critics, but he will be in office for at least four years, while he did criticize the media during his campaign, he does it much more now that he has been elected. This isn't a problem for him because unless he is impeached(which is not likely) there is no way to remove him from office. Because the terms are much shorter in Identity there is less room for bashing critics. Most politicians in Identity plan for the long term, but if your policies are not an immediate success and you bash all your critics then re-election will be much harder.

Also, it's a little contradictory to generalize liberals in an insulting way, then to say that you will votes from more liberals because of your liberal points.

I believe in my countries decision to ban burqas, it has proven to cut terror attacks in France, so I hope the same happens in Identity.

I myself will choose the commissioner, I will be helped decide by a few well respected members of the police department/force.

I personally don't want a free healthcare plan, but I want it to be an option for people to choose.

Once we know more about times in Identity, I may modify the length of the jobseekers allowance plan.

I am a hard worker and I will do everything I can to make sure my ideologies are brought into Identity!

I don't like liberals, but if they vote for me, then I have a good opinion of them.

1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I believe in my countries decision to ban burqas, it has proven to cut terror attacks in France, so I hope the same happens in Identity.

I myself will choose the commissioner, I will be helped decide by a few well respected members of the police department/force.

I personally don't want a free healthcare plan, but I want it to be an option for people to choose.

Once we know more about times in Identity, I may modify the length of the jobseekers allowance plan.

I am a hard worker and I will do everything I can to make sure my ideologies are brought into Identity!

I don't like liberals, but if they vote for me, then I have a good opinion of them.

Do you have evidence for your claim about the burqa bans cutting terror attacks? Also, France had an existing terror problem, we don't know the extent of terrorism in Identity because it hasn't been released yet.

7 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

Do you have evidence for your claim about the burqa bans cutting terror attacks? Also, France had an existing terror problem, we don't know the extent of terrorism in Identity because it hasn't been released yet.

France banned burqas an terror attacks became less common, i don't need any further proof.

12 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

France banned burqas an terror attacks became less common, i don't need any further proof.

The Burqa was banned in France in late 2010

From 2000-2010 there were 5 deaths and 26 people injured from terror attacks

From 2011-2017 there have been 249 deaths and 868 people injured from terror attacks

Explain how they have become less common 

1 hour ago, yellowhero12 said:

The Burqa was banned in France in late 2010

From 2000-2010 there were 5 deaths and 26 people injured from terror attacks

From 2011-2017 there have been 249 deaths and 868 people injured from terror attacks

Explain how they have become less common 

Burqinis, and other types of burqas were banned after the Nice truck attack, since then terror attacks are far less common in France and now quiet a safe place to live.

36 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Burqinis, and other types of burqas were banned after the Nice truck attack, since then terror attacks are far less common in France and now quiet a safe place to live.

The courts suspended the burqini ban...

19 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

The courts suspended the burqini ban...

It's still illegal in most villages and small towns......

57 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

It's still illegal in most villages and small towns......

Most terrorist attacks aren't in villages and small towns

1 hour ago, yellowhero12 said:

Most terrorist attacks aren't in villages and small towns

Normandy knife attack in church.

2 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

I said most, not all

Still the ban helped prevent more innocent deaths of Christian priests.

46 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Still the ban helped prevent more innocent deaths of Christian priests.

How? There is literally no correlation or causation 

8 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

How? There is literally no correlation or causation 

France will be a very different place in 2022 thanks to these small towns and villages.

8 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

France will be a very different place in 2022 thanks to these small towns and villages.

You aren't answering my question. There is literally no correlation between the burqa ban and less terrorist attacks.

6 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

You aren't answering my question. There is literally no correlation between the burqa ban and less terrorist attacks.

But when the ban was introduced and the police force was upped the attacks stopped

9 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

But when the ban was introduced and the police force was upped the attacks stopped

There is no evidence that the ban had any affect. Attacks slowed when more resources were invested into intelligence and prevention, not banning clothing. 

4 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

There is no evidence that the ban had any affect. Attacks slowed when more resources were invested into intelligence and prevention, not banning clothing. 

The ban will stand, and I will keep on fighting Islamic extremism!!!

OFFICIAL PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have officially decided to make guns LEGAL if elected.

After a lot of thought, I came to the conclusion that guns are safe as long as the right people are allowed to carry them.

You will require a gun license to carry a gun, large military guns will still be banned to the public, however, pistols, hunting guns and other small guns are legal.

23 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

OFFICIAL PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have officially decided to make guns LEGAL if elected.

After a lot of thought, I came to the conclusion that guns are safe as long as the right people are allowed to carry them.

You will require a gun license to carry a gun, large military guns will still be banned to the public, however, pistols, hunting guns and other small guns are legal.

So basically how the game is set up by default? That's easy. You won't have to change a thing and can make people believe you did a lot of work. Ingenious.

3 hours ago, Genesai said:

So basically how the game is set up by default? That's easy. You won't have to change a thing and can make people believe you did a lot of work. Ingenious.

It's easy to criticize, not so easy to actually do stuff.

UPDATE: I would like to inform the public that I plan to host a music competition, purely for charity fundraising, a small portion to campaign funding, and the minimum to re-pay the organisation costs.

It will also help showcase the great musical talents that I am sure our great Island Of Identity will have!

I wish to make this an annual occasion, the winners will get to donate the prize fund to the charity of their choice!

We want most of the money to go to homelessness, fighting diseases, renovation and construction of hospitals, a small portion to funding of The Front National's candidates campaigns (Which will help fund these causes) and many more great causes!

I am always aiming at making our Island Of Identity better!

Vive La Republique,

Vive L'Identity,

VIVE LA FRANCE!

Marie-Clare Bouchard!

-Front National Founder & Owner