FrancePourLaVie

Front National Party

Would You Join The Front National?   17 members have voted

  1. 1. Would You Join The Front National?

    • Yes
    • No
    • I would support it but I wouldn't join it.
    • I would if a few things were changed

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Image result for front national

Front National Logo

As A Candidate:Being a candidate for The Front National would give you massive support and votes from all other members of the party, and in turn you will be asked to support and represent The Front National if you become Governor.

As A Citizen:Being a citizen and supporter of The Front National would help make your decision for the election a lot easier. If there is a Front National Governor then you can be assured that the ideologies you believe in will be 100% supported by our governor.

All party members are encouraged to run in elections and are also asked to support your fellow Front National party members in the elections. Before the actual elections begin, a small campaign will begin in search of The Front National nominee for the elections, this system will keep our party organised, it will help rally up the members of the party to support their nominee in the election. It will also help the parties chance of success in the election, as all members of the party will vote for 1 candidate instead of having multiple candidates.

Parties Ideologies:The Front National is strongly pro-police. We would say we are strongly right-wing. We believe that guns should be highly regulated and that anyone who has been arrested for ANY crime should not be allowed to posses a gun. We believe that police should realistically be the only people to have rightful access to firearms. We will hold a referendum on this topic, so don't write us off just based on the topic of firearms. We would like to introduce the new police role of Commissioner. The Commissioner will earn more money than any other member of the law enforcement occupation. The Commissioners job is to handle all police related issues, this will allow our governor to spend their time on other situations. The party supports LGBT+ rights and supports gay marriage and adoption. We believe that pensions should be mainly private and will not support government pensions, this is to the benefit of the people, as a pension company is expensive to run and if we cancel it, it will give us more money to spend on other new government programmes. We believe in a flat 12% tax on income however we believe in tax cuts for certain citizens, e.g, single parent tax cut.

Expect an announcement from our party leader later on about joining the campaign for governor.

I am the official founder and current party leader. If you have any inquiries or would like to join the party, feel free to leave a reply.

Regards-FrancePourLaVie.

 

 

Edited by FrancePourLaVie
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You probably won't be able to add new jobs, and it's already been established that there will either be no police chief or it would be an admin(I'm aware that a Commissioner isn't the same as the Police Chief, but any administrative position within the police force that has lots of powers won't be available to regular citizens). Also, you talked about a few RP elements of your policy( LGBT, tax cuts for single parents) but you never stated your healthcare policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

You probably won't be able to add new jobs, and it's already been established that there will either be no police chief or it would be an admin(I'm aware that a Commissioner isn't the same as the Police Chief, but any administrative position within the police force that has lots of powers won't be available to regular citizens). Also, you talked about a few RP elements of your policy( LGBT, tax cuts for single parents) but you never stated your healthcare policy.

The new about the commissioner role is unfortunate, but we might still be able to role play it, e.g, the governor will pick a member of the police force to be commissioner, this person would then role play as commissioner and run police related issues, the governor would then use tax money to pay the commissioner, the commissioner would also receive a lot of publicity for being so high up in the law enforcement occupation, I would personally pay the commissioners wages instead of using tax payers money.

As for the health care plan, I think that the government should have an optional universal health care charge, e.g, if you want to pay the cost of universal health care, then you will receive free healthcare from the government, however you can opt out of this and not pay for universal health care which will result in you being forced to pay for your hospital bill.

A more detailed plan will be released tomorrow in my official campaign for governor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

, if you want to pay the cost of universal health care, then you will receive free healthcare from the government, however you can opt out of this and not pay for universal health care which will result in you being forced to pay for your hospital bill.

... then it wouldn't be universal healthcare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

... then it wouldn't be universal healthcare.

I would regard it as more of an optional affordable healthcare act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2017 at 6:37 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

I would regard it as more of an optional affordable healthcare act.

If it is optional then the only people paying for it would be the people who have much higher medical bills, which would mean that the only way to sustain this healthcare system would be to use taxpayer money. That would mean that if you chose not to pay for the healthcare directly you would still have to pay indirectly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

If it is optional then the only people paying for it would be the people who have much higher medical bills, which would mean that the only way to sustain this healthcare system would be to use taxpayer money. That would mean that if you chose not to pay for the healthcare directly you would still have to pay indirectly. 

No, if you pay your $500 on a day, e.g, Monday, that medical care won't cover you for Monday, it will work on a Tuesday, so this way people won't know if they are going to be injured tomorrow but to be on the safe side you will pay $500 for the medical coverage. Using the example of buying the medical care on a monday, if you get injured on that same monday and didn't pay for medical care on Sunday  then you must pay FULL PRICE for the medical care, it is also only for citizens who don't have an arrests, however if the police commissioner believes you have been rehabilitated then you will require a letter of approval from the commissioner allowing you to receive the affordable health care act, I hope this clears things up for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

No, if you pay your $500 on a day, e.g, Monday, that medical care won't cover you for Monday, it will work on a Tuesday, so this way people won't know if they are going to be injured tomorrow but to be on the safe side you will pay $500 for the medical coverage. Using the example of buying the medical care on a monday, if you get injured on that same monday and didn't pay for medical care on Sunday  then you must pay FULL PRICE for the medical care, it is also only for citizens who don't have an arrests, however if the police commissioner believes you have been rehabilitated then you will require a letter of approval from the commissioner allowing you to receive the affordable health care act, I hope this clears things up for you!

It really doesn't. If someone knows that they need or will need an expensive medical procedure or treatment they will sign up on Monday and go to the doctor's office on Tuesday. Also, prohibiting people with criminal records from applying for this optional healthcare is not wise, eventually there will be a large number of people with some varying record of arrests. Even if they requested a letter of approval from the unconfirmed commissioner role this would be incredibly inefficient, as there will be hundreds of people on each server. This healthcare proposal is inefficient, illogical, and unsustainable. Also, most people would be unhappy if they had to pay for the healthcare of other people without gaining the benefits themselves. 

Edited by yellowhero12
Last sentence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

It really doesn't. If someone knows that they need or will need an expensive medical procedure or treatment they will sign up on Monday and go to the doctor's office on Tuesday. Also, prohibiting people with criminal records from applying for this optional healthcare is not wise, eventually there will be a large number of people with some varying record of arrests. Even if they requested a letter of approval from the unconfirmed commissioner role this would be incredibly inefficient, as there will be hundreds of people on each server. This healthcare proposal is inefficient, illogical, and unsustainable. Also, most people would be unhappy if they had to pay for the healthcare of other people without gaining the benefits themselves. 

First of all,  I would like to underline my point that former prisoners would have to receive a letter of confirmed rehabilitation from the commissioner. I would also like to confirm that I am the governor for the same server, and the citizens will all be the same. We also have confirmed information from the devs that when you die, you just respawn, so there is no surgeries at all. This plan would work well if it has a good leader like me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

First of all,  I would like to underline my point that former prisoners would have to receive a letter of confirmed rehabilitation from the commissioner. I would also like to confirm that I am the governor for the same server, and the citizens will all be the same. We also have confirmed information from the devs that when you die, you just respawn, so there is no surgeries at all. This plan would work well if it has a good leader like me!

It still is incredibly inefficient for everyone with an arrest history to have to get a personally written letter from the commissioner(assuming that this custom role would be integrated) especially considering that the commissioner would need to do research into the backgrounds of each applicant and receive testimonials(unless you had another method of approval in mind). Also, what would stop people from signing up for this healthcare plan when they get sick and logging off for a day. When they log back on they receive full benefits from this plan. I don't think this plan will work even if it has a good leader. No offense, but you haven't proved that you are a good leader yet and this healthcare plan isn't helping your case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

It still is incredibly inefficient for everyone with an arrest history to have to get a personally written letter from the commissioner(assuming that this custom role would be integrated) especially considering that the commissioner would need to do research into the backgrounds of each applicant and receive testimonials(unless you had another method of approval in mind). Also, what would stop people from signing up for this healthcare plan when they get sick and logging off for a day. When they log back on they receive full benefits from this plan. I don't think this plan will work even if it has a good leader. No offense, but you haven't proved that you are a good leader yet and this healthcare plan isn't helping your case.

I would like to start off by again underlining that ONLY former prisoners would not have immediate access to the affordable health care act, the number of prisoners won't be that high, secondly, the commissioner won't be looking assessing a prisoner, a warden at the prison would, the commissioner simply signs off on it. Point number 3, Identity characters presumably won't simulate when you log off so this won't be a problem. My 4th and final point is that NO politician in identity has proof that they are good politicians, the only way to tell is how their manifesto is planned, in My manifesto, which is on another article, I layed out my manifesto clearly and well, some failing, little, politicians can't lay out a good manifesto, I won't name anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Ok so first of all

21 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I layed out my manifesto clearly and well, some failing, little, politicians can't lay out a good manifesto, I won't name anyone.

That statement makes you sound like a pretentious dick, compared to other candidates manifestos, yours isn't as good.  Before you start patting yourself on the back you might want to try to improve your own work.

You are very hypocritical, while I can understand that someone would have to remove any head scarfs/clothing when deemed necessary by police, a complete ban on Burqas makes no sense. You say the government will stay out of religion but then you want to remove a cornerstone of Islamic culture. Also, just because there are terrorist attacks committed by Muslims that doesn't mean you need to tighten your restrictions, it just doesn't make any sense.

 

Secondly,

21 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I would like to start off by again underlining that ONLY former prisoners would not have immediate access to the affordable health care act, the number of prisoners won't be that high

I don't know what I said to make you think that I didn't understand this. My point was that soon after the release(of Identity) there will be a lot of people taking up illegal jobs and thus there will be many people with arrest records. Wardens most likely won't know many of the prisoners on a day to day basis, making their testimonials pointless. I don't think there will be a huge number of prisoners, but as I said previously, anybody who has a record with an arrest will have to apply for your healthcare system. Which would make it incredibly inefficient.

 

Also,

21 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Identity characters presumably won't simulate when you log off so this won't be a problem

You use real life days as a time frame for payments, so it is implied that a delay of one day between applying for and receiving healthcare benefits would be a real life day. Your manifesto says nothing about a one day delay between applying for and receiving benefits. That means you either made it up on the spot or did not care to add it to the original. You used $500 per real life day as a rough template for how the payments will work on identity. Even if certain aspects of your character do not simulate while you are offline, the server you play on will still have time passing even if you aren't online. So you can just apply for healthcare, log off for either a real life day or an in game day, and log back on and receive full coverage for your procedure or treatment. 

In conclusion,

You say you are a far right party, but you have several policies that are uncharacteristic for a right leaning party. It is commonly agreed that right leaning parties prioritize the constitution more than left leaning parties, but your disregard for religious freedoms and denial of the second amendment to the public show that you are not really right leaning. The second amendment was created so that civilians could fight tyranny, and I would imagine many people would wish that they possessed firearms if you were elected. You have several policies that you wish to hold a referendum on, there is nothing wrong with seeking public opinion, but when you are unsure enough about 2/11 of your core policies that you need to seek approval from others, you aren't that good of a leader, get over yourself. 

 

 

Edited by yellowhero12
clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2017 at 9:56 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

We believe that police should realistically be the only people to have rightful access to firearms.

To start off, I think its best if citizens would have to acquire a license to have the right to keep and bear arms. Also, what are your views on abortion. And is your tax system where the rich will pay more while the poor will pay less tax or how will the tax system work?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

To start off, I think its best if citizens would have to acquire a license to have the right to keep and bear arms. Also, what are your views on abortion. And is your tax system where the rich will pay more while the poor will pay less tax or how will the tax system work?

 

I think the mayor sets the tax. I think for every rank of '' citizen '' there is a different tax. 
Would be nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

To start off, I think its best if citizens would have to acquire a license to have the right to keep and bear arms. Also, what are your views on abortion. And is your tax system where the rich will pay more while the poor will pay less tax or how will the tax system work?

 

Don't worry about your rights to firearms, as  I will hold a public vote on the topic of firearms ownership to decide wether to ban them or not. The tax will be a flat 12% tax but I will offer tax cuts to certain groups of people, e.g, tax cut for single parent would cut tax for a single parent by 0.5%, another example is disabled tax cut, so if you are paralyzed in a wheelchair then your tax will be cut by 0.5%, there will be lots of tax cuts available. I am a strong believer in pro-life and I will ban abortions and abortion clinics in Identity.

Thanks for the questions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Don't worry about your rights to firearms, as  I will hold a public vote on the topic of firearms ownership to decide wether to ban them or not. The tax will be a flat 12% tax but I will offer tax cuts to certain groups of people, e.g, tax cut for single parent would cut tax for a single parent by 0.5%, another example is disabled tax cut, so if you are paralyzed in a wheelchair then your tax will be cut by 0.5%, there will be lots of tax cuts available. I am a strong believer in pro-life and I will ban abortions and abortion clinics in Identity.

Thanks for the questions!

Sounds like a great plan you got there and you have my support for now

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

Sounds like a great plan you got there and you have my support for now

If you enjoy this party check out Mr. Lucious, no pressure to support but we would love your input.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Andrew811 said:

If you enjoy this party check out Mr. Lucious, no pressure to support but we would love your input.

 

I do agree with him but he says he wnts to side y that joel guy who wants 50 percent tax which is a definent no no for me

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

I do agree with him but he says he wnts to side y that joel guy who wants 50 percent tax which is a definent no no for me

That %50 would include tax breaks so that if you got a tax break or reduction you wouldn't be paying even close to %50

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

Sounds like a great plan you got there and you have my support for now

Thanks for the support👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2017 at 10:39 PM, yellowhero12 said:

Ok so first of all

That statement makes you sound like a pretentious dick, compared to other candidates manifestos, yours isn't as good.  Before you start patting yourself on the back you might want to try to improve your own work.

You are very hypocritical, while I can understand that someone would have to remove any head scarfs/clothing when deemed necessary by police, a complete ban on Burqas makes no sense. You say the government will stay out of religion but then you want to remove a cornerstone of Islamic culture. Also, just because there are terrorist attacks committed by Muslims that doesn't mean you need to tighten your restrictions, it just doesn't make any sense.

 

Secondly,

I don't know what I said to make you think that I didn't understand this. My point was that soon after the release(of Identity) there will be a lot of people taking up illegal jobs and thus there will be many people with arrest records. Wardens most likely won't know many of the prisoners on a day to day basis, making their testimonials pointless. I don't think there will be a huge number of prisoners, but as I said previously, anybody who has a record with an arrest will have to apply for your healthcare system. Which would make it incredibly inefficient.

 

Also,

You use real life days as a time frame for payments, so it is implied that a delay of one day between applying for and receiving healthcare benefits would be a real life day. Your manifesto says nothing about a one day delay between applying for and receiving benefits. That means you either made it up on the spot or did not care to add it to the original. You used $500 per real life day as a rough template for how the payments will work on identity. Even if certain aspects of your character do not simulate while you are offline, the server you play on will still have time passing even if you aren't online. So you can just apply for healthcare, log off for either a real life day or an in game day, and log back on and receive full coverage for your procedure or treatment. 

In conclusion,

You say you are a far right party, but you have several policies that are uncharacteristic for a right leaning party. It is commonly agreed that right leaning parties prioritize the constitution more than left leaning parties, but your disregard for religious freedoms and denial of the second amendment to the public show that you are not really right leaning. The second amendment was created so that civilians could fight tyranny, and I would imagine many people would wish that they possessed firearms if you were elected. You have several policies that you wish to hold a referendum on, there is nothing wrong with seeking public opinion, but when you are unsure enough about 2/11 of your core policies that you need to seek approval from others, you aren't that good of a leader, get over yourself. 

 

 

Ok first off, you can't judge what a good manifesto because you have a biased opinion.

Secondly, many European countries, e.g, France and Germany, have bannee burqas yet Islamic culture still exists in these prosperous nations. On the topic of Islamic terrorist attacks, it is impossible to have a game where every religion works together like some happy children's book, the fact of the matter is, there will be massive religious tension, and the only way to stop this is to keep every religion on an equal ground. If Islamic terrorists want Islam to be the only religion then we must bring Islam down off their high horse. Every religion will be equal.

The third point you just can't seem to get into your head, if you have an arrest record, and maybe kept overnight or for a few days in a police cell but are never sentenced to prison time by a judge, then you can freely apply for the affordable healthcare plan. Wardens will already know the prisoners, but they will also interview them just before they are released, this is where the wardens make their decision to approve or disapprove of the prisoner receiving the right to apply for the affordable healthcare act. If you apply for it on, eg, Monday knowing that you will have surgery on a Tuesday (Even though surgeries seem very unlikely to be in the game) if you are not controlling your character, therefore the character can't walk to the hospital without a player controlling it.

If you haven't noticed this game is not ONLY for Americans, every nationality can play, and every nationality has a different set of amendments, I don't follow the American amendments because I AM NOT AMERICAN. And you wouldn't know what the real modern day right wing is, because you are being fed liberal propaganda. And EVERY good country hosts a lot of referendums, eg, Ireland's 14th ammendment re-appeal will be held, the Brexit vote happened. It is just how politics works and you need to know these things before challenging a politician again. You liberals wouldn't know what a good leader is, even if it smacked you in the face.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Andrew811 said:

That %50 would include tax breaks so that if you got a tax break or reduction you wouldn't be paying even close to %50

I wish both politicians the best of luck in their elections but Joel's 50% tax is very high. Even though he offers tax cuts, they are not available to everyone, and tax cuts usually only cut tax by around 1-3%, 47% tax is still way too high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Ok first off, you can't judge what a good manifesto because you have a biased opinion.

Secondly, many European countries, e.g, France and Germany, have bannee burqas yet Islamic culture still exists in these prosperous nations. On the topic of Islamic terrorist attacks, it is impossible to have a game where every religion works together like some happy children's book, the fact of the matter is, there will be massive religious tension, and the only way to stop this is to keep every religion on an equal ground. If Islamic terrorists want Islam to be the only religion then we must bring Islam down off their high horse. Every religion will be equal.

The third point you just can't seem to get into your head, if you have an arrest record, and maybe kept overnight or for a few days in a police cell but are never sentenced to prison time by a judge, then you can freely apply for the affordable healthcare plan. Wardens will already know the prisoners, but they will also interview them just before they are released, this is where the wardens make their decision to approve or disapprove of the prisoner receiving the right to apply for the affordable healthcare act. If you apply for it on, eg, Monday knowing that you will have surgery on a Tuesday (Even though surgeries seem very unlikely to be in the game) if you are not controlling your character, therefore the character can't walk to the hospital without a player controlling it.

If you haven't noticed this game is not ONLY for Americans, every nationality can play, and every nationality has a different set of amendments, I don't follow the American amendments because I AM NOT AMERICAN. And you wouldn't know what the real modern day right wing is, because you are being fed liberal propaganda. And EVERY good country hosts a lot of referendums, eg, Ireland's 14th ammendment re-appeal will be held, the Brexit vote happened. It is just how politics works and you need to know these things before challenging a politician again. You liberals wouldn't know what a good leader is, even if it smacked you in the face.

 

 

What would my biased opinion be? I stated that I was right leaning, but considering that you stated your political party was right leaning as well I doubt that really counts as bias. Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but you have no mention of your policy on former prisoners requiring an letter of rehabilitation from the commissioner on your manifesto. I would call that a large oversight considering that it is one of your more controversial decisions.

In Germany the only bans on burqas are for civil servants and other government employees. Also, both of these countries have a concerning rise in anti-Muslim/Islamic alt right groups. Just because Islamic culture exists in these countries doesn't mean they aren't oppressed or treated with different standards. If you want to keep every religion on an equal ground then you wouldn't specifically single out Muslims. There are terrorists acts committed by every religion and belief group(Dylann Roof and others). There will almost definitely be alt-right groups and KKK groups in the game, it's not going to be just the Muslims who want one dominant religion. 

It seems that you are doing a lot of flip flopping here, first you say that if you have any arrest history then you need a letter of rehabilitation, now you say it's only if you are convicted and sentenced to jail time? Make up your mind. There will be a relatively large prison population and unless somebody is applying for parole(which is unconfirmed for Identity), they will most likely be automatically released, without meeting the warden. If roughly 20-30% of the community plans to become criminals then there will be a large prison population. 

You have also been quite unclear about the new positions you want to make, first on your manifesto you say that there will be no pay raise when promoted to their new positions, but you also said that you will pay the commissioner yourself(which is incredibly illegal). It's very confusing.

Just because you say that there will be a commissioner, and that the warden will talk to the prisoners before release, it isn't definite. Even though much of the game is speculation at this point, when you have an entire healthcare plan that depends heavily on this many unconfirmed factors then it's not a great healthcare plan.

 

Also, you haven't given me a satisfactory answer yet pertaining to how the one day delay will work with healthcare. If your character isn't simulated when you log off then you will not get any sicker. So what is stopping me from getting sick, applying for healthcare, then logging off for a day? Time still passes both in game and in real life(you haven't specified which one will be used for the delay). When I log back on a day has passed, and I will receive full benefits. Then I go to the doctors office. You may have misinterpreted my question, and I apologize for that, but I never meant that I would log off and receive treatment while offline. As you said, surgeries are unlikely, but sickness is confirmed. 

 

Considering that a large amount of the player base, and thus the voting base, will be American I would think that the American Constitution would be relevant, even if the leader isn't American. You assume i'm being fed liberal propaganda, considering I use mainly neutral sources and that I view things from both sides of politics, I would call your accusation very ignorant. There is nothing more conservative than protecting the individual rights of people and following the constitution. There are many countries that hold referendums, but a leader has his core beliefs and a good leader doesn't need the affirmation of others to determine if his policies are good. I think you are confusing right wing with alt-right. You have very liberal policies(government run healthcare, heavy gun control, ect.)

Also, your job seekers tax cut is a little extreme. There will be plenty of available jobs in Identity so three days is a little much.

 

It seems to me that you are closed minded and ignorant. I critique you so apparently I am a liberal(even though I am defending Conservative ideals). You are a lot more liberal than you think, especially considering that you are consolidating most of the governments power into a small number of people(You, Minister of Health, and Commissioner).

9 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

It is just how politics works and you need to know these things before challenging a politician again. You liberals wouldn't know what a good leader is, even if it smacked you in the face.

The way politics works is by questioning and critique every single politician, if they can't handle criticism then they definitely can't handle leadership. Your mentality is concerning, anybody can challenge a politician. If you were a true conservative you would appreciate competition and be glad when you are challenged. In an ideal political system the best politician wins, and the only way to determine this is by questioning each one. You strike me as a pretty crappy leader. If you are going to insult every single one of you critics then you are going to have a rough term as governor.

Also, there aren't going to be any paralyzed or disabled people in Identity(so no need for a tax cut).

I apologize for this being long winded, but I had a lot to say(LMK if I missed anything)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now