Sign in to follow this  
Cortlin__Boss

Aparment

can you make it where you don't have to have 2 beds in your apartment to have some one live with you. I think that you should be able to give keys to any one.

8 hours ago, Cortlin__Boss said:

can you make it where you don't have to have 2 beds in your apartment to have some one live with you. I think that you should be able to give keys to any one.

Hey there, for the time being it is for every bedroom you can have a person live there. At a later point they will make it for every bed hopefully/ they will look into that and maybe if there is a double bed then 2 players could live there but for now it is 1 bedroom 1 person can live there etc.

I get why it is like this, one bedroom per person. But I deem it illogical if indeed you're living together with your gf/bf or wife/husband. Why not be able to put them into one room? It makes more sense. It frees up the other room for many things. You can make it into a study, a den, or heck, the idea of having a guestroom wouldn't be such a crazy idea? To take this one step further: guest passes to the game. Couldn't be so hard to do once it's available on Steam. People who have a guest can lodge with a guest family / person in their guestroom, for a limited amount of time, for free. So they can explore the game freely before deciding to buy it or not.

The design of one person per room is one for gameplay. Sometimes gameplay has to outweigh standard logic, and this is an example of that. This lets us balance the apartment/house value based on it's usability. If it were the beds placed which determined this, everyone would pool into a tiny apartment to make it their home for next to no expense. That's just not healthy for the game economy.

• Like 5