JessicaMadisyn

List of questions right here. Plz, answer them and I will be your friend forever.

Question

I have a good feeling about this game. I love MMORPG RP games. Second Life is so old and boring. GTA V online is sort of boring as well. I checked out that Altis Life RPG mod and it looks fun. So many funny situations you can get into. DatGuyLirik's vids were so funny. Anyway, here is my short list of questions.

1.Can you play musical intruments live irl while your character holds the same instrument that you are playing at a concert?

2.What is the limited amount of ppl that can attend a concert?

3.Can you be a dj at a concert or at somebody's house?

4.Are there barbecue grills for barbecuing hot dogs, hamburgers etc...?

5.Is there a grocery store or grocery stores?

6.Can you buy a very big house with your actual credit card in the beginning of playing the game?

4 answers to this question

15 hours ago, JessicaMadisyn said:

I have a good feeling about this game. I love MMORPG RP games. Second Life is so old and boring. GTA V online is sort of boring as well. I checked out that Altis Life RPG mod and it looks fun. So many funny situations you can get into. DatGuyLirik's vids were so funny. Anyway, here is my short list of questions.

1.Can you play musical intruments live irl while your character holds the same instrument that you are playing at a concert?

2.What is the limited amount of ppl that can attend a concert?

3.Can you be a dj at a concert or at somebody's house?

4.Are there barbecue grills for barbecuing hot dogs, hamburgers etc...?

5.Is there a grocery store or grocery stores?

6.Can you buy a very big house with your actual credit card in the beginning of playing the game?

1. No live playing of instruments, you have to use the keyboard etc. (Possibility in future maybe)

2. As many as there can fit.

3. A DJ not sure but possibly not a DJ.

5. yes

6. The game is not Pay to win.

I suggest looking at the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature, for a lot of useful and great information.

• Like 1

6. The game is pay to play but not pay to win. You will not be able to buy money using real life money.

• Like 1

4. i have seen a barbecue, but last i heard it was not functional. although i believe one of the devs was seriously considering it as its a brilliant idea.

personaly id like to see a fully functioning kitchen where i can make gourmet food... maybe food items give u different perks depending on how they are prepared in a dish and cook. so like raw ribs gives you 20 health but if you cook them you get 40, add that killer sauce 50.... if you catch my vibe

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DadOfMad said:

4. i have seen a barbecue, but last i heard it was not functional. although i believe one of the devs was seriously considering it as its a brilliant idea.

personaly id like to see a fully functioning kitchen where i can make gourmet food... maybe food items give u different perks depending on how they are prepared in a dish and cook. so like raw ribs gives you 20 health but if you cook them you get 40, add that killer sauce 50.... if you catch my vibe

Ooooh. But they have a barbecue in Sims 4. Well, that's ok. I was hoping of having backyard barbecues with my MC family and friends. It would be cool to follow a recipe and cook in your own kitchen with the food that is lying around in your fridge. I dig that. And I do catch your vibe. ?

I just hope you get to eat your food instead of staring at it like they do in Final Fantasy XV. All this talk about food is making me hungryyyy.

Edited by JessicaMadisyn