Warzorwesumi

Should The 15$ Pledgers Be Able To Play the modules

Should The 15$ Pledgers Be Able To Play the modules  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should The 15$ Pledgers Be Able To Play the modules

• OFC YES
    • NEIN NEIN NEIN (NO)

Ii really want as a 15$ pledger to play the modules its unfortunate that I can only scrape up 15$ before the Town square is released So Modules please

no, why simply because there a lot of people that went for the 30 dollar version just so they had access, changing that in this late of a state is a weird solution.

even if you end up spending 15 dollars you are lucky because it will cost you more when you buy it when it releases

• Like 3

Its The Principle That The 15$ backers Should  Be Able To Use The Modules Because The Servers Of The Modules Are Up  Until The  Release Of The Full Game And That The 30$ and above backers Have Beta acess I Fell Like The 15$ backers should have acess to the modules beacuse they are a pre alpha

@Warzorwesumi look its simple, you get acess to the Modules if you donate 30$ and more. They made the 15$ so you dont have to pay more to get the end game when all 3 Modules are finnished. 

You cant to to MCDonalds and buy only the BigMac and then say " Yeah but i payed the BigMac so i want the menu now for free on top".

You get what you´ve paid for. You paid the 15$ so you get what the 15$ thing gives. If you want more, you have to pay more. Simple right? 

There should be no discussion about that because its like buying a finnished game. You cant complain in a finnished game that you want the Premium thing just coz you buyed the standart edition.

• Like 2

Sorry I disagree you paid 15 I paid 30 why should you have the same access as me when I paid 30 just to get the modules? The problem you got of they gave 15 access everyone who paid 30 would want 15 back (maybe not everyone but a lot)

• Like 2

U guys do realize that The Modules are actually Alpha And What the Founder's pack says Beta Acess is included in it and i have a feeling that the 15$ pledgers Will be able To Play It Because according to a question i read on the forum It says that the module servers will be up until full game release also @Venger10 U know that what the 30$ pledge is for the beta right the closest thing to the full game Also According to luckyduck if the townsquare module has been release and you are a 15$ pledger you just have to pay what remains

11 minutes ago, Warzorwesumi said:

U guys do realize that The Modules are actually Alpha And What the Founder's pack says Beta Acess is included in it and i have a feeling that the 15$ pledgers Will be able To Play It Because according to a question i read on the forum It says that the module servers will be up until full game release also @Venger10 U know that what the 30$ pledge is for the beta right the closest thing to the full game Also According to luckyduck if the townsquare module has been release and you are a 15$ pledger you just have to pay what remains

Citizen pack said : " Get your passport for access to Identity when completed and released (pre-order). "

I find it clear enough ..
They talk about Beta, but it also includes the Alpha.
The modules will remain until the release of the game yes, but it has no relation with the pack.
Do not look any further,

$ 15 = Full game on release.

$ 30 = Upon exit of the first module.

Edited by Cuuka
  • Like 4

This here should get closed. 

If someone cant accept that if you pay less you get less its his/her own problem. 

No offense but its a little stupid in my point of view..  Like @Cuuka already said the Citizen gets access to the full Game.

14 minutes ago, Warzorwesumi said:

Yeah, I said if you pledged $15 then you need to just pay the outstanding balance to upgrade so $15 to upgrade for the founder pack but I did not say that those with the $15 pledge will get access to the modules or beta because they won't and so they have to pledge $30 or more and the prices of the Founder pack will likely rise and if the citizen package rises to it's full retail price which is $45 then the Founder pack will likely rise they by the same amount. So a $15 pledge citizen could have to upgrade by $45 (Not saying this will be actual)