Rekter

Cartel Roleplay

Cartels  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be cartels in identity

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really know

As many of you probably know, there will be cartels which players can capture, much like in Asylum's altis life server. I think of it as a good and a bad thing. It adds something for gangs to constantly fight over, but at the same time, it can be a bit hard from a roleplay perspective. Since a cartel is an organized crime group and not a location anyone can just walk in and "capture", it makes it a bit... awkward to roleplay.

So what do you think?

Edited by Rekter

Realistic so all gangs are allowed, even the "KKK" I think. I'm el loco solo so it will be nice to see how big gangs can get considering servers are 200 slots

16 hours ago, Rekter said:

As many of you probably know, there will be cartels which players can capture, much like in Asylum's altis life server. I think of it as a good and a bad thing. It adds something for gangs to constantly fight over, but at the same time, it can be a bit hard from a roleplay perspective. Since a cartel is an organized crime group and not a location anyone can just walk in and "capture", it makes it a bit... awkward to roleplay.

So what do you think?

Gangs and Cartels are confirmed.

how about a Blood oath like John wick it sooooo cool of an idea , how far can We stretch something like that into a cartel or an underground world i know its an advanced idea based on the current development of the game but still lets keep this idea Floating who knows :) 

I don't know how the blood oath in John wick went, but the Italian mob has a blood oath, including my family, it adds a whole new level of authenticity and importance on becoming a full member; a made man in the the family.