LuciousTimes

POLITICAL PEACE

44 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I appreciate the credit you've given to my party,  but you've kinda just taken my whole theme here with the gold colors and all!

Last time I checked, you don't own the colours red and yellow or any colours. Also, my favourite colours happen to be red and yellow but that's hardly provable. I've got a wide selection of red shirts in my wardrobe if you're interested in seeing them?

And I never took your theme at all. Whilst we did look at a variety of other parties policies prior to making our own, we adapted them to be more to what we felt were better suited for the public and we have introduced our own Acts such as the Care4U act which can be found here.

You introduce a new topic; "crime" and then you instantly switch topics when I answer; why?

EDIT: Just as an additional backup, I've loved the colour Gold (and yellow) for a while now. That's why it's my YouTube channel which I've had for MONTHS and MONTHS now (twice for emphasis) (even if I don't actually post too much haha) and my brand new Twitch Channel with the same name.

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Last time I checked, you don't own the colours red and yellow or any colours. Also, my favourite colours happen to be red and yellow but that's hardly provable. I've got a wide selection of red shirts in my wardrobe if you're interested in seeing them?

And I never took your theme at all. Whilst we did look at a variety of other parties policies prior to making our own, we adapted them to be more to what we felt were better suited for the public and we have introduced our own Acts such as the Care4U act which can be found here.

You introduce a new topic; "crime" and then you instantly switch topics when I answer; why?

I have to go to work, but I'm just playing...I like a lot of your work! ? I will touch up on crime, however now I must go!

• Like 2

Alright....I'M BACK!!! On the topic of crime:

Laws (Detailed) :

Due to the game environment the worst punishment for a crime is prison time and fines. So, for all crimes criminals will be punished by fine and/or prison time.

THESE ARE FIRST OFFENSE PRISON TIMES, EVERY ADDITIONAL OFFENSE WILL HAVE YOUR TIME DOUBLED WITH A $1000 FEE ATTACHED. SO, IF YOU PLAN TO MURDER 5 PEOPLE YOU MIGHT WANT TO BE PROSECUTED FOR ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

MURDER - 3 Days

THEFT OVER $5000 - 2 Days

THEFT BETWEEN $1000 & $5000 - 1 Days

THEFT UNDER $1000 - 12 Hours

POSSESSION OF ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS - 5 Hours

ANY ACCOMPLICE ACTIONS OF ANY CRIME - 3 Hours

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

It isn't likely that the governor will choose the sentences, nor should they ever be considered to do so. There are judges for a reason.

That's very clear, I  understand as a candidate every law or policy I propose won't be in effect even if I am in office. The governor will not be a dictator, others will have input on policy and law! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

The Judge's job is quite literally to determine the punishment and length of punishment (as jury decided innocent / guilty) that is how the legal system works, It is extremely silly for people to go and pull these random numbers from out of no where, especially when this won't be their job.

There are still restrictions to a judge's judgment. These laws are voted on! I don't see how you're not understanding! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

I don't see how you are not understanding the basics of the American legal system. You are pulling numbers basically out of nowhere, only because they sound good. You can't just say "MURDER - 3 Days" when you don't even know if you will have the ability to set that, and you have no idea if that will even work out well, for all you know it could be too short, perhaps too long. The game is not out, and we know absolutely nothing about it, yet you still give numbers just to deceive those who don't know better into thinking you know more than you do.

You're simply wrong, no one is deceiving anyone! I do understand the American Legal System, quite well actually! All numbers are numbers based on what we know about the crimes. Death in game doesn't truly effect someone so the punishment isn't as harsh. Everything in the campaign is illegitimate of course because the game is not out, but this gives voters an idea of what we stand for and would like to see in the game! 

• Like 1

Are you or are you not coming up with baseless numbers supported by zero facts? Clearly, the answer is yes, that is in itself deception. We don't even know how long a day will last (which so happens to be what this is all based on... Time).

Wrong again! We know that the game is real time based, so a day is a day! My numbers as I said are in accordance with the height of the crime and it's effect on the victims and our overall knowledge of the game!

• Like 2

Can you show me where it says a single day is a real day? And even still you don't have enough information to form anything you can't show me any statistics, there is still no basis behind it besides "oh it sounds good"

I don't have the time nor patience to back my statement and solidify your question by rummaging through a barrage of Identity tweets! You have your conclusion of what we other politicians do, and it is obviously an irreversible opinion so let's leave it be!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm curious as to how you other candidates intend on appearing in-game!

Image result for marion marechal le pen

Image result for marion marechal le pen

Edited by FrancePourLaVie

12 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm curious as to how you other candidates intend on appearing in-game!

Well we already know to look out for a bipedal English-speaking lion ;)

Edited by BrianHamilton

1 hour ago, BrianHamilton said:

Well we already know to look out for a bipedal English-speaking lion ;)

That be true!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Just so people know, Identity is an American terrain, American culture based game!

yes. I feel like many are going to forget and drive on the wrong side of the road haha.

1 hour ago, Calisto said:

yes. I feel like many are going to forget and drive on the wrong side of the road haha.

Possibly, I don't think people know that A,Erica isn't a communist nation and that the devs won't allow a communist community!

• Like 2