LuciousTimes

POLITICAL PEACE

On 7/18/2017 at 6:03 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

I believe to make identity safe then police and military should rightfully be the only people to have rightful access to firearms, I will hold a public vote in the topic of firearms if elected though. Im busy areas of the city, armed soldiers will patrol in an attempt to stomp out terrorist attacks in the city. I would also like to introduce the new role of police commissioner, who will have a larger wage than any other member of the police force. The commissioner will handle all police related issues, allowing the governor to deal with other situations, the commissioner will attend all police functions and have schedueled meetings with me. I will also be allowing to remove face masks on civilians, this is purely for identification of players.

I think you might be overestimating the frequency of terrorist attacks. Also, by having armed soldiers patrolling the streets,you are essentially creating a police state and I don't think that has ever worked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yellowhero12 said:

I think you might be overestimating the frequency of terrorist attacks. Also, by having armed soldiers patrolling the streets,you are essentially creating a police state and I don't think that has ever worked.

Plus, it could be frightening! I know I wouldn't like to see officers everywhere! 

• Like 2

After reading a lot! If you back down your taxes a bit lower I will definitely support you. With companies rising, you can surely work something out with the taxes.

best of luck Mr Lucious

5 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

After reading a lot! If you back down your taxes a bit lower I will definitely support you. With companies rising, you can surely work something out with the taxes.

best of luck Mr Lucious

You want my taxes to be lower than 10%?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Maybe 8%?

I'd have to wait and see how the games gonna work! I think I'll barely be able to provide everything with just 10%!

• Like 2

On 7/22/2017 at 9:39 PM, LuciousTimes said:

Plus, it could be frightening! I know I wouldn't like to see officers everywhere! 

It's the norm in Europe now a days, it's not that scary, in fact it makes you feel safer!

1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

It's the norm in Europe now a days, it's not that scary, in fact it makes you feel safer!

It's not really a norm? I'd like to know where you got that information :P 

9 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

It's not really a norm? I'd like to know where you got that information :P 

I am from the South of France and I live in the South of France right now.

If I am on the beach, there is military patrolling, if I am on a train, armed police are there too, if I go out for a drink with some friends at night, heavily armed soldiers march around the streets.

5 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I am from the South of France and I live in the South of France right now.

If I am on the beach, there is military patrolling, if I am on a train, armed police are there too, if I go out for a drink with some friends at night, heavily armed soldiers march around the streets.

That's just in France thought, it's not like this for every country in Europe. 
There have been a lot of terrorist activity in France so I can imagine why the police etc patrol around.

xoxo

27 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

There have been a lot of terrorist activity in France so I can imagine why the police etc patrol around.

xoxo

It's also in Germany, UK, Sweden, Russia and Belgium but that's about it.

33 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

It's also in Germany, UK, Sweden, Russia and Belgium but that's about it.

Personally I wouldn't like to see Police parading around Everywhere as it makes me uneasy, but if it's needed for the safety of Citizens then it's definitely worth it. 

44 minutes ago, Pixie said:

Personally I wouldn't like to see Police parading around Everywhere as it makes me uneasy, but if it's needed for the safety of Citizens then it's definitely worth it. 

Thanks for the support!

19 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Thanks for the support!

Your point is clear, but it can't be carried out! We will not be spending majority of our taxes on patrol, I don't want people uneasy, and it'd be horrible for the economy! Yes, we could argue it makes people feel safer! But we could also fight to say it doesn't! You have to poll these types of things and that's what I suggest! In Identity people will be focused on few things, but the primary ones are making money and staying out of jail! Having all these officers limits our money and will cause more people to be in jail! We'd be kissing government healthcare goodbye after paying the officers and then caring for prisoners! Like I said, your point is clear and what your doing is honorable, it just won't work. If your top priority is safety then you can always look into security products just as many other citizens have.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pixie said:

It definitely would make an uneasy feeling and it's not needed! However, he makes a good point!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Your point is clear, but it can't be carried out! We will not be spending majority of our taxes on patrol, I don't want people uneasy, and it'd be horrible for the economy! Yes, we could argue it makes people feel safer! But we could also fight to say it doesn't! You have to poll these types of things and that's what I suggest! In Identity people will be focused on few things, but the primary ones are making money and staying out of jail! Having all these officers limits our money and will cause more people to be in jail! We'd be kissing government healthcare goodbye after paying the officers and then caring for prisoners! Like I said, your point is clear and what your doing is honorable, it just won't work. If your top priority is safety then you can always look into security products just as many other citizens have.

I want citizens to feel safe going out at night!

The patrols will be highest during the night.

2 hours ago, TheNerdyChef said:

xoxo

That is true!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I want citizens to feel safe going out at night!

The patrols will be highest during the night.

Okay, now we're critiquing and that's good! Yes, we want citizens to feel safe at night...we all do! Now an officer on every corner is not appropriate. You're mainly working with US, Canada, and UK players and that doesn't appeal very well! So...are you simply suggesting that more officers are out at night?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Okay, now we're critiquing and that's good! Yes, we want citizens to feel safe at night...we all do! Now an officer on every corner is not appropriate. You're mainly working with US, Canada, and UK players and that doesn't appeal very well! So...are you simply suggesting that more officers are out at night?

I just want 1 group of 4 officers to patrol the streets at night, these officers would swap over with other officers, the patrolling should stop at around 4 a.m, however, from 8 a.m to 9 p.m, tourism landmarks will be guarded.

9 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I just want 1 group of 4 officers to patrol the streets at night, these officers would swap over with other officers, the patrolling should stop at around 4 a.m, however, from 8 a.m to 9 p.m, tourism landmarks will be guarded.

Excuse me for laughing, but that's NOT a lot of officers! A few more would even work! Your previous comments led up to believe you wanted 50 or so cops walking around ready to stop all crime!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Excuse me for laughing, but that's NOT a lot of officers! A few more would even work! Your previous comments led up to believe you wanted 50 or so cops walking around ready to stop all crime!

1 group is all that is needed in a certain part of the town, eg, east city would have one group, west another, north another and south another. Then in the smaller towns  there would be no need for this.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

1 group is all that is needed in a certain part of the town, eg, east city would have one group, west another, north another and south another. Then in the smaller towns  there would be no need for this.

I AGREE!!

• Like 1

You have to be, @LuciousTimes, one of the most obnoxious, self centred, mediocre simpletons I have ever met. You claim to be a ""leading"" politician when in reality, you have next to no experience and it is clear from your obsession with Zootopia fan fiction you are nothing but a 12 year old obsessed with politics and a strange fantasy with having power rushes over random people on the Internet. 

• Like 1