Asupra

Why escape from terkov is not on Steam ??

3 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

Pretty sure its in alpha, I bought it a while ago and didnt really like it

yea thats why am not sure if i will buy , am starting to feel that there devs are starting to get greedy , i heard its good but dont know 

Edited by Asupra

44 minutes ago, Asupra said:

yea thats why am not sure if i will buy , am starting to feel that there devs are starting to get greedy , i heard its good but dont know 

Trying to refund right now, the game is probably already at full price so its not worth buying now

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Trying to refund right now, the game is probably already at full price so its not worth buying now

damn!!! can u tll how much time did it take you to get a refund from like from there website ? 

13 minutes ago, Asupra said:

damn!!! can u tll how much time did it take you to get a refund from like from there website ? 

I haven't actually gotten the refund yet, I can let you know within 2 days, but I am going through the payment service(Xsolla) that was used for the preorders. I will keep you updated. Hoping to get my 70 dollars back!

• Like 1

the game is probably already at full price so its not worth buying now

As far as i know the Game was always on full price.. 

The basic idea behind the whole game is not that bad. But as i watched more and more Videos and Streams i saw its a big "If you spend your money you will love it."  not a real Pay2Win because you can get owned by any noob with a pistol but still you know what i mean?

Just got a reply from both the payment service and the Escape From Tarkov customer support, they both said that according to the TOS the game would need to be cancelled in order to get a refund. :c

• Like 1

They slipped a clause into the TOS, if they really wanted to they could though. I'm just trying to sell my account on a 3rd party site rn. 

allright Red-flag.jpg i can know A greedy ASS WIPE  when i see one ,, and that respond to u @yellowhero12 was A big Fucking Ripp off man Soooo sry  and I truly feel upset because of what happnd to u brother how unfortunate  ,, thank you for sharing man :(

Ok, I was wondering about this game. The concept looked neat. But now I've read the posts about the after sales service ... That and claim on the money grabbing devs... I'll skip this one completely.

I'm semi-sure it was on Steam? I wonder how else I've heard about it.

it was on the top 15 open world fps of 2016 and got alot of hype ( i mean WAAAAY more hype than identity people were going crazy for it ) :) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

On 7/6/2017 at 6:02 PM, yellowhero12 said:

They slipped a clause into the TOS, if they really wanted to they could though. I'm just trying to sell my account on a 3rd party site rn. 

:(

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 2:36 PM, Genesai said:

Ok, I was wondering about this game. The concept looked neat. But now I've read the posts about the after sales service ... That and claim on the money grabbing devs... I'll skip this one completely.

I'm semi-sure it was on Steam? I wonder how else I've heard about it.

They used their own service for the Alpha and most likely for the Beta, but I think they are planning on eventually having a steam release.

• Like 1

I sold my account about 2 weeks ago through a middleman website, but the payment takes forever. It's supposed to be within 6 days, it's been 13 already. Hopefully it's just a delay and I didn't get scammed.

• Like 1