Asupra

KILLED BY GREED

released on 28th of JAN 2014 and Still going for A early Access in 2017 , HHHHHHHHH, recent 4 MILLION DOLLARS $ Refunds on Steam , Main reason Free riding and no updates ( Real Updates ) so its a good move by gaming steam community and specially the GTA V mod tool ban thing it was good and refreshing to see   

Your actually Correct Because I See No Point In Rust and it was stupid for gary newman to quit GMOD Even though it was his best Selling game yet But your a Monster If You Say That Banning OPENIV Is Good and refreshing to see you monster!

-Dont mean to be rude im just stating my case

-warzor wesumi

6 hours ago, Warzorwesumi said:

Your actually Correct Because I See No Point In Rust and it was stupid for gary newman to quit GMOD Even though it was his best Selling game yet But your a Monster If You Say That Banning OPENIV Is Good and refreshing to see you monster!

-warzor wesumi

u got me wrong bro i meant its good they Stopped R* from Baning the Tool and they gave the game Bad reviews on steam to support there cause  ,,,Stopping R* is GOOD U GOT ME ??

6 hours ago, Warzorwesumi said:

-warzor wesumi

Even I started to Love cracked Games because of games Like Rust And mass effect ( i mean the Stealing Money from People Type OF GAMES ) , and because THEY WONT STOP STEALING OUR Money , Now Some Smart Ass will say they are not forcing You Player to Buy the Game , OMG ECONOMICS 101 and i got one word should Explain every thing , SUPPLY AND DEMAND , And if U cant connect the thoughts by your self , Please DIE    :) Not talking to you or about you  @Warzorwesumi

Edited by Asupra

16 hours ago, Asupra said:

u got me wrong bro i meant its good they Stopped R* from Baning the Tool and they gave the game Bad reviews on steam to support there cause  ,,,Stopping R* is GOOD U GOT ME ??

Oh Lol Thanks For Pointing That Out Sorry