Warzorwesumi

Module Size and min Specs

Hello There I am Wondering What is the size of the town square in the game and the file size of the module And also i am wondering the min Specs For The Modules Because Im waiting For a New Gaming Pc Because my Old One Broke And Im Using an I3 Laptop with intel hd graphics 3000 and i have seen that if you can run gtaV AND Arma3 you can run identity fine but i cant run those games

@Warzorwesumi If you cant run GTA or Arma 3 you can't run Identity. The full Map size will be about 270 square kilometers and the Town Square module map size will be the size of a town square, meaning it will literally be a Town Square. I cant answer the specs questions but i hope this helps.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Warzorwesumi said:

Hello There I am Wondering What is the size of the town square in the game and the file size of the module And also i am wondering the min Specs For The Modules Because Im waiting For a New Gaming Pc Because my Old One Broke And Im Using an I3 Laptop with intel hd graphics 3000 and i have seen that if you can run gtaV AND Arma3 you can run identity fine but i cant run those games

Well you will have to wait and see if you can run the module on that.

11 hours ago, DanVash said:

@Warzorwesumi If you cant run GTA or Arma 3 you can't run Identity. The full Map size will be about 270 square kilometers and the Town Square module map size will be the size of a town square, meaning it will literally be a Town Square. I cant answer the specs questions but i hope this helps.

I have a 750 TI, with a quad core q6600 2.4 ghz and 8gbs ddr2 ram. I can run multiplayer arma 3 at 20-30 FPS depending on the server, and 70 FPS singleplayer. I can run gta 5 at like 40 FPS. Depending on the area. should i be Okay? because identity IS supposed to be more "optimized" than arma 3. 

1 hour ago, KadenGames said:

I have a 750 TI, with a quad core q6600 2.4 ghz and 8gbs ddr2 ram. I can run multiplayer arma 3 at 20-30 FPS depending on the server, and 70 FPS singleplayer. I can run gta 5 at like 40 FPS. Depending on the area. should i be Okay? because identity IS supposed to be more "optimized" than arma 3. 

You should be ok, for the modules, but hopefully you will be alright for the full game but it is a long time off, however you probably will be able to run the game either way but I would update the CPU. (No one really knows yet remember).

14 hours ago, Warzorwesumi said:

You will need a lot better specs, you can't do much with an i3.

2 hours ago, KadenGames said:

What's your CPU?

2 hours ago, KadenGames said:

It depends on what graphics settings you use for these games, if you use the Low graphics preset you might have some trouble running the game well, but if you use Medium or High then you should be able to run Identity. Obviously this is mostly speculation as I don't believe any Minimum/Recommended specs have been released for the game or modules.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

You should be ok, for the modules, but hopefully you will be alright for the full game but it is a long time off, however you probably will be able to run the game either way but I would update the CPU. (No one really knows yet remember).

Yeah, i want to upgrade my CPU, BUT my this CPU is the max my motherboard can have. so id have to get a new motherboard, meaning new ram, ETC. overall i'd be best just buying a new PC. But, we will see how it goes. if i only get 20 FPS, it doesnt matter bc i play with 10 FPS on some games, and dont notice it.

12 minutes ago, KadenGames said:

if i only get 20 FPS, it doesnt matter bc i play with 10 FPS on some games, and dont notice it.

Then this means you not human, or something is very wrong with you and you should seek medical advice immediately!
No one plays an FPS game, and does not notice he or she is playing at 10 FPS. Even with RTS games 10 FPS becomes very noticeable.

Other than that, holiday breaks and vacation money are a good time to upgrade! ;)

Edit: Unless you meant you don't care, rather than not notice.

Edited by Genesai
See the actual edit. <.<

2 hours ago, Genesai said:

Then this means you not human, or something is very wrong with you and you should seek medical advice immediately!
No one plays an FPS game, and does not notice he or she is playing at 10 FPS. Even with RTS games 10 FPS becomes very noticeable.

Other than that, holiday breaks and vacation money are a good time to upgrade! ;)

They probably either exaggerated or don't care. xD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Genesai said:

Well, if it's below 20 i REALLY notice it. but honestly, i guess i just "dont care" It's more like i'm so used to playing at 20-30 FPS, that i have just gotten used to it. so it doesn't bother me. But arma 3 on 20 FPS is bad af. xD.

14 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

You will need a lot better specs, you can't do much with an i3.

Lol some i3s Are Actually as Good as their i5 Counterparts Like an Intel core i3 6100 :P

15 hours ago, Warzorwesumi said:

Lol some i3s Are Actually as Good as their i5 Counterparts Like an Intel core i3 6100 :P

There's multiple i5's though.

• Like 1