Does anybody know a rough estimate of how long it'll be until the first module is released? I just bought the BETA and wanted to know because it's said 89% for quite some time now. Thank you for your help!

17 minutes ago, TheRealMountainGoat said:

Does anybody know a rough estimate of how long it'll be until the first module is released? I just bought the BETA and wanted to know because it's said 89% for quite some time now. Thank you for your help!

They're at around 95% done with the Town Square module. They're currently finishing up the Art Gallery and polishing things up. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Fanature said:

They're at around 95% done with the Town Square module. They're currently finishing up the Art Gallery and polishing things up. 

Thank you!

35 minutes ago, James_Miller said:

use the Searchbar

I tried, but couldn't find anything up to date.

• Like 2

From what they have said from the gaming hour stream the Clothing store interior is pretty much done and they just have to work on sounds now.

• Like 1

@QuasarVX True- There is no game. YET and ya know why? COZ THEY ARE STILL MAKING IT! 

Its not like " See its finnished. Take the crap thing where you cant do anything except looking at some poor textures" its more like "Wait until we say its finnished, then you can play a game better then everything you had to this point with good textures and even better gameplay." 

If u dont like to wait dont do it. 

• Like 4

99.9% done
if they put all their resources into town square it would be out, but they are hard at work on all 3 modules and the final game.. pretty sure town square is waiting on like one person to finish his job then they are ready for release

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

@QuasarVX True- There is no game. YET and ya know why? COZ THEY ARE STILL MAKING IT! 

Its not like " See its finnished. Take the crap thing where you cant do anything except looking at some poor textures" its more like "Wait until we say its finnished, then you can play a game better then everything you had to this point with good textures and even better gameplay." 

If u dont like to wait dont do it. 

Definitely. I'm excited about this and can't wait to see what comes. I just wanted to know what everyone thought and any rough estimates on release.