Sign in to follow this  
JDMZAK

Drugs in identity

so what is the PURPOSE of drugs in identity. i mean say i bought marijuana and injected it, then what? like is the screen gonna go wobbly or what cause im not seeing the point in spending cash on that so whats going to be driving the interest in drugs. i personally will most likely be going towards the mafia side of things but why would people buy drugs that dont really do anything???

I think I read in one of the dev's fourum posts that drugs would have differing advantages and abilities for the user, for example certain drugs may allow you to go longer without sleep, run faster, ect.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JDMZAK said:

say i bought marijuana and injected it

I hope you made a funny here. Injecting Marijuana. :') Smoke, vaporize, turn it into butter to bake a cake with it and many other things. You just don't inject it. :P

OT: The positive effects you get from using drugs in Identity won't outweigh the effects you get from withdrawal. Just like in real life. Example: let's say you get a +10 stamina boost from using a drugs like Speed or Coke. This lasts for 2 to 8 hours depending on the drug. Once you get into the detox period, you'll get a -50 stamina "boost". These figures (or multiplies of it) do seem rather realistic. It would also be easy for your character to become seriously dependent on these narcotics.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Genesai said:

I hope you made a funny here. Injecting Marijuana. :') Smoke, vaporize, turn it into butter to bake a cake with it and many other things. You just don't inject it. :P

OT: The positive effects you get from using drugs in Identity won't outweigh the effects you get from withdrawal. Just like in real life. Example: let's say you get a +10 stamina boost from using a drugs like Speed or Coke. This lasts for 2 to 8 hours depending on the drug. Once you get into the detox period, you'll get a -50 stamina "boost". These figures (or multiplies of it) do seem rather realistic. It would also be easy for your character to become seriously dependent on these narcotics.

You don't inject your marijuana? 

6 minutes ago, OxiusOfficial said:

You don't inject your marijuana? 

I'm sorry but no. :)
Unless we go the medical way and we're speaking of THC extracts. But if it's not for recreational use, why bother. ;)
OMG, just thought of this. As far as I can tell, illnesses will be a thing in Identity, so treatment is obviously also a part of this. Medical MJ anyone? :D

On 7/3/2017 at 0:19 PM, James_Miller said:

use the search-bar. This question was there for nearly 10 times

thanks for the replies. minus this "james_miller" character being all assy and whatnot. but yeah i was joking about injecting it lol