YaLocalOreo

Religious Cult

32 minutes ago, Judgement said:

I shall start the religion Islam in Identity and make our brothers proud.

Dude! shut up don't include religions in game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Immortal319 said:

Dude! shut up don't include religions in game

get your irrelevant ass out of here. Let them do what they want. If they want to include Islam in their role play why do you feel the need to shut them down? Trifling ass bitch gtfo of here

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Judgement said:

I shall start the religion Islam in Identity and make our brothers proud.

if you are actually serious about it and aren't just trying to make a mockery of Islam then go right on ahead. I think that would be cool

• Like 2

As long as delusional ppl can stop themselves from putting guilt trips on ppl and forcing ppl to join their religion than that's fine. I am going to create a Satanic cult in the game anyways. In my religion, my followers are going to worship the baphomet and dance naked around the camp fire, drinking pig's blood. We will also sacrifice weak ppl, like religious ppl and winey SJWs. It would be funny if there were preachers standing on the sidewalks in the game, spreading the gospel. I would throw there pamphlet in the garbage. There are going to be churches in the game where a man and a woman or two men or two lesbians can get married. So, you can pray and sing gospel songs with a bunch of friends if you want. I wonder how the Asylum team will deal with mock terrorist attacks on innocent civilians online. There is going to be a stress system in the game, but I don't know how it is going to work.

Edited by JessicaMadisyn

On 7/26/2017 at 1:23 AM, JessicaMadisyn said:

I wonder how the Asylum team will deal with mock terrorist attacks on innocent civilians online. There is going to be a stress system in the game, but I don't know how it is going to work.

Pretty sure terrorist attacks are confirmed. 

On 7/25/2017 at 0:29 PM, danideus3 said:

Lol will I be able to make my own church with a religion that adores me as a god? 

are you Kek?

Im sure there will be tones of Religious Cults in the game! Im not into that sort of thing as No God Nor Devil exists!!! Hope to see you all in the game!!! :)