YaLocalOreo

Religious Cult

Hey who would like to start a Religious Cult? We can live in the woods and sacrifice the unclean to our creator.

• Like 6

I like the way you think. Sadly I'm taking the path of law enforcement. But who knows, maybe things won't turn out so great for me there. ;)

So yeah, cults should be a thing aside from gangs. I'd love to get the call to go bust some cult hidden deep in the woods late at night. Having to scour the bushes with my flashlight, and getting whacked from behind with some nutjob waving a burning torch. Good times.

I definitely like the sound of this.  As we build our power we go from the woods, to public recruiting, and finally to riches like certain cults you don't want to name or they start suing you.  As the cult's influence grows everyone will fear getting on our bad side.

23 hours ago, JezuitX said:

I definitely like the sound of this.  As we build our power we go from the woods, to public recruiting, and finally to riches like certain cults you don't want to name or they start suing you.  As the cult's influence grows everyone will fear getting on our bad side.

i was thinking more of a cult that everyone stabs a sacrifice for some made up diety while speaking in tounges at night but thats pretty cool too

• Like 1

Dude I love that Idea I can already imagine it 

Kidnapping people then viciously murdering them as we speak in "the heavenly tongue" and pray to our made up deity

But I am a tour guide so i mean i don't know if i could join because i want to live a clean life as long as possible

Edited by Gamesolver21

Cults are stupid irl. But I like your idea. I am too cool to join a cult. I rather start a motorcyle gang or a PMC. If I ever become one of your victims, there will be hell to pay. Don't go in the woods or I will find you.

44 minutes ago, JessicaMadisyn said:

Cults are stupid irl. But I like your idea. I am too cool to join a cult. I rather start a motorcyle gang or a PMC. If I ever become one of your victims, there will be hell to pay. Don't go in the woods or I will find you.

we will cut you down in the name of our savior and give your flesh unto her as an offering

22 hours ago, qwerty1029 said:

we will cut you down in the name of our savior and give your flesh unto her as an offering

My cult of 203 members are going to rip your flesh and eat your organs including your weiner with the sacrificial dagger. You will be sacrificed upon the statue of Moloch, and Athena The Goddess of War!

2 hours ago, JessicaMadisyn said:

My cult of 203 members are going to rip your flesh and eat your organs including your weiner with the sacrificial dagger. You will be sacrificed upon the statue of Moloch, and Athena The Goddess of War!

damn nigga lol

I do wonder if I'd be able to join a cult as a law enforcement officer. Would be cool. But I presume that will fall under the "no corruption" rule on official servers. And even though I do understand that, I give it my *sad face*.

Nah, I'm not gonna let that happen. As a crime lord (hopefully) I will not let others take my spotlight, unless a deal is made...

17 hours ago, LoganWood said:

Nah, I'm not gonna let that happen. As a crime lord (hopefully) I will not let others take my spotlight, unless a deal is made...

we would operate in the woods, know the terrain. your men/women would be cut down before you knew what hit them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, qwerty1029 said:

we would operate in the woods, know the terrain. your men/women would be cut down before you knew what hit them.

That's hilarious that you think that is what would happen. You had your chance, friend.

A better move would be to get into government, police, and business... also crime. Then one day just announce the GREAT SQUIGGLY TERROR will rise to power.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, qwerty1029 said:

See, what you're doing there. You deserved to be cooked alive with some chopped up carrots and with a pinch of salt! You will be part of the great feast, the sad thing is....... you will be the main course! I am going to create the biggest cannibal cult this state has ever seen! Soon after I get bored of being hobo. Which would probably never happen.

Edited by JessicaMadisyn

On 7/2/2017 at 2:45 PM, qwerty1029 said:

Hey who would like to start a Religious Cult? We can live in the woods and sacrifice the unclean to our creator.

oh shit for REAL target acquired 

On 7/14/2017 at 5:54 PM, LoganWood said:

That's hilarious that you think that is what would happen. You had your chance, friend.

shit man wanna team up

3 hours ago, danideus3 said:

Lol will I be able to make my own church with a religion that adores me as a god? 

World record for smallest church.

I shall start the religion Islam in Identity and make our brothers proud.

Edited by Judgement