Bryzha

Cellphone notifications

I was wondering if there would be a notification system in case you miss a call. If you added the person to your contact list then the name would be displayed, otherwise the number of the person who called, that way you can call them back later. Also it would be nice to be able to send a prerecorded message in those scenarios, however, i don't know how demanding it could be for development so i leave it as idea.

• Like 2

Not knowing who's calling you would be pretty cool. If instead of a username you get a number/unknown. It would add an interesting aspect to crime in the game. I can also imagine that for privacy purposes they might not add in that feature. Kind of weird to have a random unknown person call you in-game.

2 hours ago, MntnChicken said:

Not knowing who's calling you would be pretty cool. If instead of a username you get a number/unknown. It would add an interesting aspect to crime in the game. I can also imagine that for privacy purposes they might not add in that feature. Kind of weird to have a random unknown person call you in-game.

The problem with the idea rather than the privacy, is that you can't call back an unknown number. Another issue is that many people (including me) tend to ignore unknown numbers irl and that practice would probably translate in game. The best option i can think of is to have the sms (in  game version) with an option of blocking the number, that way you can send your message and remain anonymous.

Edited by Bryzha