Sign in to follow this  
Venger10

NPC's in game?

2 hours ago, Venger10 said:

Will there be NPC's walking/driving around like in GTA?

Short Answer: No! :) There will be NPC's in game but not much. Only for stores for example there will be NPC's selling you stuff. 

• Like 1

The most tedious and boring jobs will be done by NPCs. Stuff you wouldn't want to be doing for hours in a row and for days on end.
So like @Radack said, certain stores will be run by NPCs, but I can imagine insurance companies and banks and such will be NPC ran too.

The extent to which NPCs will be used cannot be determined by us right now, we can only make educated guesses with the limited info we have gotten so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

The most tedious and boring jobs will be done by NPCs. Stuff you wouldn't want to be doing for hours in a row and for days on end.
So like @Radack said, certain stores will be run by NPCs, but I can imagine insurance companies and banks and such will be NPC ran too.

The extent to which NPCs will be used cannot be determined by us right now, we can only make educated guesses with the limited info we have gotten so far.

Yeah, Identity is supposed to be totally player run... except for boring jobs that no one wants to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MntnChicken said:

Yeah, Identity is supposed to be totally player run... except for boring jobs that no one wants to do.

I would find it enjoyable having the option to do those jobs either way. Like for example, if someone wants to stamp envelopes all day long, why not let them? The AI / NPC can be paused for the duration someone wants to do it. And reactivate the moment the player gets tired of it. It would more likely be a small job rather than your career choice, in that case. Seeing I understand those are two separate ways of making money. A full fledged career and/or minor jobs you can do in a small amount of time.
I mostly curious as how payouts will be handled. Weekly/monthly base? And how about the small jobs? So many questions we all have. ;)

• Like 1