We are Contract Killers for hire. No questions asked. No explanation needed. We do the job quietly and professionally. 

100% UNTRACEABLE   

WE ARE BY NO MEANS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY GANGS, MOBS, ORGANIZATIONS, OR CORPORATIONS! 

Prices depend on the status/notoriety of the person. Half the money will be given upfront and the rest once the target has been eliminated. 

Edited by QsPhantom
  • Like 1

Its A Great Idea But I Would Say That Contract Killers Should Have A Choice Of Working For Corporations Because That When Businessmen Want Their Competitors DEAD The Idea Is That The Businessmen Pay The Contract Killer money per 20mins So Whenever They Feel Like Killing someone They Just Call The Contract Killer And He Does The Job And Whenever He Kills Someone He Gets Paid More And Plus The Corporations Cant Lose workers

Because You as a contract Killer Cannot Accept Any Other Jobs Except Those That  Come From A Corporation They Work For And Plus More pay

But They Need Reputation If They  Want To Work For A Corporation

• Like 2

On 7/3/2017 at 3:27 PM, Warzorwesumi said:

Its A Great Idea But I Would Say That Contract Killers Should Have A Choice Of Working For Corporations Because That When Businessmen Want Their Competitors DEAD The Idea Is That The Businessmen Pay The Contract Killer money per 20mins So Whenever They Feel Like Killing someone They Just Call The Contract Killer And He Does The Job And Whenever He Kills Someone He Gets Paid More And Plus The Corporations Cant Lose workers

Because You as a contract Killer Cannot Accept Any Other Jobs Except Those That  Come From A Corporation They Work For And Plus More pay

But They Need Reputation If They  Want To Work For A Corporation

Well said, love how you explained some of the logic behind it all! :D 

U should have a look, maybe we could work together. Feel free to PM me and we could talk on discord what we're all about 

On 7/20/2017 at 2:45 PM, Segaside said:

Well said, love how you explained some of the logic behind it all! :D 

Thanks I used to rp in darkrp by being a merc