MoonPxe

Making Friends

Okay, so as a lot of my friends aren't going to be playing this game, I want to create more friendships before the game is even released. 

Here are a few questions if you are a roleplay fanatic like myself. 

1. What do you want to do in the game when it comes to social life? 

2. What do you want to do as a career?

For me, I want to be a little social butterfly, and host parties, and maybe some fun nights with friends and such. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do as a career yet, and I probably won't know until the game is launched, because I want to experiance the game and choose that way, because it just depends on what there is, and how much money I make, and things like that!

Much love to all the Identity fans!!

-Moony <3

27 minutes ago, MoonPxe said:

Okay, so as a lot of my friends aren't going to be playing this game, I want to create more friendships before the game is even released. 

Here are a few questions if you are a roleplay fanatic like myself. 

1. What do you want to do in the game when it comes to social life? 

2. What do you want to do as a career?

For me, I want to be a little social butterfly, and host parties, and maybe some fun nights with friends and such. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do as a career yet, and I probably won't know until the game is launched, because I want to experiance the game and choose that way, because it just depends on what there is, and how much money I make, and things like that!

Much love to all the Identity fans!!

-Moony <3

1. I want to be rich but no stingy rich I just want to be known on the server also I want to have a lot of friends like you

2. if there is aa career that you can make a business and sell furniture I want to be the first so i will be the most know like the Amazon of the server

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jaylenclyde said:

1. I want to be rich but no stingy rich I just want to be known on the server also I want to have a lot of friends like you

2. if there is aa career that you can make a business and sell furniture I want to be the first so i will be the most know like the Amazon of the server

Alright! Yeah, there is a career in which you can make and sell furniture, I saw it in the Apartment walk through video they have. Also, I agree with the being rich but not stingy rich, I don't really like the idea of being rich to the point that you basically have endless amounts of money. The problem of spending too much I like, as it creates a budget kind of a thing. 

14 hours ago, jaylenclyde said:

You just described what I want to do, except eventually, I want to move up to an investment business.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to join the police force but as a friendly officer. I've always not likes those uptight officers who pull people over at every little thing and ticket them no matter what. 

I also wonder if I could get a part time job so I could have both sides of the experience (not a criminal though)