Asupra

unreal engine GTA ? looks like this raw view

its kinda a good video that grabs unreal engine and might give an idea how the game would look and the cars and charterers u get the idea , but it looks good right 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asupra said:

its kinda a good video that grabs unreal engine and might give an idea how the game would look and the cars and charterers u get the idea , but it looks good right 

You also gotta remember that Gta 5 was probably finished somewhere around late 2012 but yea it definitely looks good

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Indevious said:

You also gotta remember that Gta 5 was probably finished somewhere around late 2012 but yea it definitely looks good

yea but am not comparing anything with anything here am just showing what could look in identity 

6 hours ago, Asupra said:

If identity looked like this but worked on more and tweaked since the dam car to shinny and reflections are annoying lol 

It would be really cool i think but you have to remember not everyone has a high end system that would require the power to run a full map and everything else on it to this detail without it hitting some massive performance hit 

i think they would want to balance the graphics so most modern system could play the game..  

now i would love to have police cars looking like GTA V with ELS in identity with high detail but arnt they just a small dev team ? i could dream haha 20 years ago i was a kid playing black and white game boys  to the snes to the ps1 to the sega how far games have come in a short time from good old days of 007 golden eye, perfect dart all the ps1 classics i can't wait to see what another 20 years is going to do 

games will look insanely real and even better and will blow our minds lol   

Edited by Joe
  • Like 1

just google ue4 graphics , this looks bad  compared what the engine is capable of

1 hour ago, DadOfMad said:

we can only hope

looks pretty sweet but the polly count would be huge and the draw count and power to render that shit would be insane if you where to make an actual game at that detail open world lol

Everyone cpu and gpu would die lol its okay if your just rendering a small scene though reminds me of what that emergancyNYC game did they showed of a video being like this is our game with  decent graphics showing it off well 4 years latter and the game looked nothing like it and they had much less done like nothing was done they had hit reality and realised well shit this isn't going to work 

For anyone curious to what it looked like in 2013 go see what it turned out like on steam.. lol its been a few years since this video and they've gone backwards and started again i guess lol.. 

so i myself don't back games anymore or do kick starter people think its easy to make a game but when they acutally get down to doing it they think fuck this inst actually going to work 

I wouldn't be surprised 100% if identity has the same issues they showed off small scenes looking good but when the game finally releases i dont think it will look like it at all 

Edited by Joe

17 hours ago, Joe said:

If identity looked like this but worked on more and tweaked since the dam car to shinny and reflections are annoying lol 

It would be really cool i think but you have to remember not everyone has a high end system that would require the power to run a full map and everything else on it to this detail without it hitting some massive performance hit 

i think they would want to balance the graphics so most modern system could play the game..  

now i would love to have police cars looking like GTA V with ELS in identity with high detail but arnt they just a small dev team ? i could dream haha 20 years ago i was a kid playing black and white game boys  to the snes to the ps1 to the sega how far games have come in a short time from good old days of 007 golden eye, perfect dart all the ps1 classics i can't wait to see what another 20 years is going to do 

games will look insanely real and even better and will blow our minds lol   

3 hours ago, dimin69 said:

just google ue4 graphics , this looks bad  compared what the engine is capable of

the game for sure will be better looking than gta v since they are using RAGE engine its a (2000) realeased engine so dont worry boys and special thing ( the lights for the police cars will look insane for what ue4 is capable of ) all that said now we come the poligans  and performance issues  and design thats why its taking that much time to build the whole mesh from scratch and then refine and tune the crap of it then u got the characters thats A ton of hours(labor hours :P ) and u got the animations and the guns ,,,,,etc etc so thats why its taking so much time the only game that i could compare it with identity for real is Ark survival not fully compare since its partially owned now by ea ( and I HATE EA SOO BAD , Dont buy the game Please )  yea u can say we are in a SOLID STATE :) 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Asupra said:

the game for sure will be better looking than gta v since they are using RAGE engine its a (2000) realeased engine so dont worry boys and special thing ( the lights for the police cars will look insane for what ue4 is capable of ) all that said now we come the poligans  and performance issues  and design thats why its taking that much time to build the whole mesh from scratch and then refine and tune the crap of it then u got the characters thats A ton of hours(labor hours :P ) and u got the animations and the guns ,,,,,etc etc so thats why its taking so much time the only game that i could compare it with identity for real is Ark survival not fully compare since its partially owned now by ea ( and I HATE EA SOO BAD , Dont buy the game Please )  yea u can say we are in a SOLID STATE :) 

I tried to see what could be done in UN4 and this is all i could find suprised not many people have tried to make police lights in unreal yet lol  

looks good enough but i hope they can make the cars look more realistic like in gta lol 

i hope they have someone who knows how to use the lighting system in unreal good lol 

Edited by Joe

4 hours ago, Joe said:

I tried to see what could be done in UN4 and this is all i could find suprised not many people have tried to make police lights in unreal yet lol  

looks good enough but i hope they can make the cars look more realistic like in gta lol 

i hope they have someone who knows how to use the lighting system in unreal good lol 

the engine also doesn't determine how the game will look it just shows the possibility 

• Like 2

Keep in mind that GTAV was created by around 1000 people while identity is like 5 people. If the game will look even remotely similar to GTA it would be mindblowing.

18 hours ago, Ubbe said:

Keep in mind that GTAV was created by around 1000 people while identity is like 5 people. If the game will look even remotely similar to GTA it would be mindblowing.

yeah and the fun thing is gta online only works for 30 people in a server where identity will support a 1000 :P

• Like 1

On 01/07/2017 at 10:25 AM, Asupra said:

Might aswell pledge all your cash to this guy, this little clip here literally has more features and gameplay than ANYTHING we have been shown about identity. Why cant the devs show us a simple video of them walking around and interacting with stuff? It hasnt been made. They dont even post here on their own forums ffs.

1 Thing i hate is the camera angle. Should be able to be a center camera angle.

10 hours ago, Kronic said:

Might aswell pledge all your cash to this guy, this little clip here literally has more features and gameplay than ANYTHING we have been shown about identity. Why cant the devs show us a simple video of them walking around and interacting with stuff? It hasnt been made. They dont even post here on their own forums ffs.

we come the poligans  and performance issues  and design thats why its taking that much time to build the whole mesh from scratch and then refine and tune the crap of it then u got the characters thats A ton of hours(labor hours :P ) and u got the animations and the guns ,,,,,etc etc so thats why its taking so much time ,, and dont forget that the town square is nothing compared to the whole game Size wise  , also when u get a charterer with a good attention to detail its Good , but when u get the Asset Ready built in engine character it Will Suck soooooo bad just like Rockstar Games Try to look at all the games they share the same mechanic to Move around (without mentioning the RETARDED NPC's ) , etc etc 

@Kronic Go make a game with this much detail and tell me if you have time to go post in your own forums or make a video of the gameplay, and they may want to keep this stuff in the dark until town square comes out so that nobody can post things about it before we can get into the game.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Treyler said:

@Kronic Go make a game with this much detail and tell me if you have time to go post in your own forums or make a video of the gameplay, and they may want to keep this stuff in the dark until town square comes out so that nobody can post things about it before we can get into the game.

Go look at their steam accounts mate, they are too busy playing battlegrounds and city skylines to be working on a game this ambitous. They are behind their deadlines yet they spend 200+ hours every 2 weeks playing other peoples games? Sorry, but I'm being real. We got ripped off.

3 hours ago, Kronic said:

Go look at their steam accounts mate, they are too busy playing battlegrounds and city skylines to be working on a game this ambitous. They are behind their deadlines yet they spend 200+ hours every 2 weeks playing other peoples games? Sorry, but I'm being real. We got ripped off.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:56 PM, Kronic said:

OMG man now i dont know what to say ,, 

3 hours ago, Kronic said:

lets see some pics of your info cuz that's not what im showing.....
and to mention, if you haven't noticed in some of the streams, multiple games open in taskbar. you know like how people leave their csgo open while they are away so they acquire hrs...?

but if you can post a screenshot of your findings im sure the whole forum will be more than welcome to hear what you have to say

On 7/1/2017 at 3:39 PM, DadOfMad said:

we can only hope

yo fr tho that highkey looks like real life, like the closest thing I've ever seen to real life from any other game

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DadOfMad said:

lets see some pics of your info cuz that's not what im showing.....
and to mention, if you haven't noticed in some of the streams, multiple games open in taskbar. you know like how people leave their csgo open while they are away so they acquire hrs...?

but if you can post a screenshot of your findings im sure the whole forum will be more than welcome to hear what you have to say

I agree with this

On 5-7-2017 at 7:20 AM, Treyler said:

how do you know how mutch detail the game has? , we literally know nothing about it......

9 hours ago, dimin69 said:

how do you know how mutch detail the game has? , we literally know nothing about it......

The Streams and the monthly updates they give us a few pictures.