Sylar_Harris

Harry Luprano's backstory

Harry Luprano’s back story

I grew up in Venice in a small house, if you want to call it that, but it was terrible. My dad was my idol, the man I looked up to who I wanted to be. But when I was around 14 my dad got in an ‘accident’ while driving, but the week before that my dad lost his license and car, so I knew something was off about it. Later on, I looked around all the areas he took me, and his ‘friends’ were there in fedoras and black suits with weapons, making a deal.

As an anger impulse I sneaked up behind one of them, grabbed his gun and shot the bastard I felt who did it…killed my dad.. When I looked up 4 or 5 guys were there staring at me but instead of killing me for killing one of their own, they took me in instead.

Eventually I was doing drug runs, gun runs, you name it, because no one suspected a kid doing this type of stuff, so I was the perfect guy for the job. When I turned 20, 6 years with the mob at this point, they figured out who my dad was as they were going to make me.

Instead of killing me there and then the boss sent me out to an island in the United States, on an island in the east. As soon as I arrived I knew I had to join the mob again…It’s the only thing I’ve ever known how to do, so now I’ve going up with the Luprano Family, the reason why I did? Because it felt right, having the same last name as the family I’m going to be with for the rest of my days. However one thing is always on my mind, that bastard I shot back in Venice…was that the man who killed my dad?.

• Like 1

Glad to have you with us Harry. Tu sei uno fratello di noi, you are our brother.