It would be cool to be a News Reporter would there be any way to do that?

I mean come on I personally would love to be able to walk on the streets looking for a story.

And If there is a way to do it the name of my news station would be GSI News.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2017 at 5:34 PM, Gamesolver21 said:

NevERMIND IM AN IDIOT JUST FOUND A DIFFERENT POST

It is always appreciated to link the other thread if you found any. :) You made me curious, seeing I like the idea.

These are the two with more information on the topic of news and broadcasting in game

Hope it gives you the information you are looking for =)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bryzha said:

Hope it gives you the information you are looking for =)

It most certainly does. Thank you.

I had the same exact idea too and that would be incredible if it was possible to do so. I hope for the best for this. BREAK A LEG

• Like 2

God this would be so amazing! xD

Just to go to your apartment and chill, jump on the couch, grab that TV remote, and it switches on to Live Podcast's of players and Journalist's ranting on TV! Just the shear fact of knowing that you know they're ACTUAL players! Just drives me Crazy! :D

Love to see if this become's A feature!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Segaside said:

God this would be so amazing! xD

Just to go to your apartment and chill, jump on the couch, grab that TV remote, and it switches on to Live Podcast's of players and Journalist's ranting on TV! Just the shear fact of knowing that you know they're ACTUAL players! Just drives me Crazy! :D

Love to see if this become's A feature!

Technically you can do that but the guy streaming live must do it using twitch/ youtube and software not in the game.

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Technically you can do that but the guy streaming live must do it using twitch/ youtube and software not in the game.

Exactly, for now as the developers have mentioned that we will be able to watch other streamers on the smartphone  / tv / laptop.
It would be cool if we get the same function GTA V has where we can just swap between players in game and spectate them.

Hey GAMESOLVER21!

I am not sure if you are referring to like a tour guide, showing new players around in the city (as well as you are talking about a news reporter) ...? But if so, I'll be more than happy to pay you showing me around. Please contact me if this is a possibility for you.

Billedresultat for Maersk logo

Contact me >                               toby.maersk@gmail.com

Identity Career >                          Update on release day. 

The second generation of *Maersk* >                          Toby Maersk.                     

2LT (Second Lieutenant) of the British army mil-sim force BRF (Brigade Reconnaissance Force)

Connected groups > X51 Squadron (DCS, WT.) > Company Gamers (Arma 3.) > Full Screw Gaming (Arma, DayZ, etc.)

> Brigade Reconnaissance Force (Arma.) > Falcon BMS Veteran Gaming (Falcon BMS.) > 101st Airborne (DCS.)

How about news magazines? Since player-written books are already confirmed, somebody writing a weekly report would be awesome! I just have heard of a library, which sound like a take-books-for-free place, but selling them at a kiosk would be nice. I hope you can design the books at least a little.

3 hours ago, Svanders said:

How about news magazines? Since player-written books are already confirmed, somebody writing a weekly report would be awesome! I just have heard of a library, which sound like a take-books-for-free place, but selling them at a kiosk would be nice. I hope you can design the books at least a little.

There is a newspaper that you can write a blog, or story, or something else in!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

You can also write books that people can read at libraries

And paint, and make music... There are plenty of things you can create that make it up for the absence of newspapers :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

And paint, and make music... There are plenty of things you can create that make it up for the absence of newspapers

There are newspapers if you read my other comment.... 

He means news reporters im pretty sure @LuckyDuck

Also, by the way you can be a radio host and broadcast your news there just not play it on the tv or and video playing device.

• Like 1