DanVash

How long?

Hi everyone in the Asylum team, I just wanted an estimate from you guys when the Town Square module will be done, and how big will the Town Square map will be. Thanks.

-DanVash

FAQ :

The initial world size is expected to be an enormous 200 km2 .

When launch idk

i estimate 12th july (probably not)

august

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DanVash said:

Hi everyone in the Asylum team, I just wanted an estimate from you guys when the Town Square module will be done, and how big will the Town Square map will be. Thanks.

-DanVash

Hey,

There is no official ETA on the release of the Town Square and the Town Square will only be of what it describes "A Town Square".

The community estimates the module will release "Mid July - Early August".

I hope this helps,

- LuckyDuck.

2 hours ago, DanVash said:

@LuckyDuck Also, do you happen to know if the full game or even module will be released on console?

most people have predicted that the devs will go on later to release something on console's

Edited by FiftyNine
added link :)

7 hours ago, DanVash said:

@LuckyDuck Also, do you happen to know if the full game or even module will be released on console?

Hey there, so far this game will be PC exclusive until release and after. I mean by this is that none of the developers on the Identity team has not got experience on developing for console and so after full release for PC, they will look into console porting but there is no plans on releasing the game to console of of now and so you need a PC to be able to play it.

Console release if ever will happen, will likely be at least a year after the full game releases for PC (My opinion). 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, so far this game will be PC exclusive until release and after. I mean by this is that none of the developers on the Identity team has not got experience on developing for console and so after full release for PC, they will look into console porting but there is no plans on releasing the game to console of of now and so you need a PC to be able to play it.

Console release if ever will happen, will likely be at least a year after the full game releases for PC (My opinion). 

I highly doubt it will ever be for console, it would be years if any possibility.
The mapping alone would be a nightmare.

PC FOR LIFE

5 minutes ago, KifDawg said:

I highly doubt it will ever be for console, it would be years if any possibility.
The mapping alone would be a nightmare.

PC FOR LIFE

That is why I said "At least a year after".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

That is why I said "At least a year after".

regardless, luckyduck you are a forum god.
appreciate everything you do here man!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Levi_King said:

If you played Arma 3, Altis is 270m² in comparison.

270 meters squared, i think its a bit bigger :D

5 minutes ago, DanVash said:

@LuckyDuck One more question, do you know if there are going to be turning signals for cars in the game? thanks for the info-

Yes there is, there will also be rolling down windows, moving window wipers etc.

1 hour ago, DanVash said:

@LuckyDuck Great! How about gas depletion? Because hell, that would be realistic! Thanks for the info!

Yes, you have to refuel your vehicle from time to time.