MntnChicken

Devs Just Did a Very Informative Stream!

16 minutes ago, Kronic said:

Oh yeah, I'm going to give my deatils to some random who PM'ed on a forum for a game that will never exist? get real.

Not a random person on the forum: A mod of the forum: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/staff/

Also I have helped a lot more than just one person and if you don't want the help then I won't give you the help. I am also always on this forum and also same with the other moderators. (It is not a ban reason if someone is complaining.) You are just wasting your time coming here and you obviously don't believe this game won't exist because that is why you come back to complain. 

I may be a random person to you but on this forum I am a Moderator and I have to abide by rules to and I just help people who need help. 

The help is open if you want it, seeing as you are still here.

23 minutes ago, Kronic said:

think Ill stay around thanks. The admins dont seem to ever be here so looks like there is noone to ban me.

We are always on mate.

• Like 1

Im ALWAYS Happy to get news and dev updates whenever avaliable !  Thanks to all who make this info avaliable! Saves me the headache of hunting for it! THANKS all!

Edited by BlazinBender
misspelled word lol
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Kronic said:

I think Ill stay around thanks. The admins dont seem to ever be here so looks like there is noone to ban me.

they wouldn't ban you because that would prove your point

• Like 1

Guys just wait for the dang game, jeez. Y'all like kindergartners before their naps. Work takes time. Y'all want things NOW NOW NOW NEW NEW NEW. Why can't you just wait? It'll be a couple months, thats it. I know it will seem like years to you, but just wait. 

• Like 2

On 17-7-2017 at 10:34 PM, Kronic said:

Oh yeah, I'm going to give my deatils to some random who PM'ed on a forum for a game that will never exist? get real.

I think Ill stay around thanks. The admins dont seem to ever be here so looks like there is noone to ban me.

lucky is a admin.....

14 hours ago, Kattycake said:

Guys just wait for the dang game, jeez. Y'all like kindergartners before their naps. Work takes time. Y'all want things NOW NOW NOW NEW NEW NEW. Why can't you just wait? It'll be a couple months, thats it. I know it will seem like years to you, but just wait. 

we are waiting we just are saying they should be a tad bit more open

On 19/07/2017 at 9:59 PM, dimin69 said:

lucky is a admin.....

On 20/07/2017 at 0:21 AM, Cuuka said:

Moderator, not Admin :)

Yes, a forum moderator. He has no say in the game development, finance or anything. He probley didnt even have to confirm any details about his real identity and true age to get the part. Heck, Ive been a mod of forums before too. I'm not giving any details to him :')

Edited by Kronic