MntnChicken

Devs Just Did a Very Informative Stream!

34 posts in this topic

was good. shows how much work is going it to the game. nice to see in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SHIT I didnt know it was an hour ago i was waiting till gaming hour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I hope The dev's will Show some in game footage soon

Edited by James_Miller
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

More 3D objects oh yay, anyone can build 3d objects. There is no gameplay yet. There wont be.

Edited by Kronic
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kronic said:

More 3D objects oh yay, anyone can build 3d objects. There is gameplay yet. There wont be.

It was the progress of the Library/ Gallery which was shown and also on the live stream, they said that they want to surprise us with things instead of give us everything and have nothing for us to not have seen. e.g. Showing us everything we are excited for means no more excitement for it.

Yes a video will be out soon enough and we just have to wait for it which is the combat video.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everything that has been released is literally just objects made in something like autodesk 3dmax or blender. Google/youtube "ultra realistic graphics", many people are making these types of scenes but there is no actual gameplay to it. You just walk around. We are just being shown these types of scenes, we have seen literally no gameplay. Where this games UI or interface even? in these stream he doesnt even have his own program open, he's just showing us these objects in the program he used to make them. Wheres the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes a video will be out soon enough and we just have to wait for it which is the combat video.

I have been hearing this for like 3 months now

Edited by mezdoo
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Kronic said:

everything that has been released is literally just objects made in something like autodesk 3dmax or blender. Google/youtube "ultra realistic graphics", many people are making these types of scenes but there is no actual gameplay to it. You just walk around. We are just being shown these types of scenes, we have seen literally no gameplay. Where this games UI or interface even? in these stream he doesnt even have his own program open, he's just showing us these objects in the program he used to make them. Wheres the game?

See thats the thing with people like you, they show you something interesting and give people what they've been asking for, yet here you are complaining. People like you will never be satisfied with anything. Be happy that instead of doing the gaming hour they took that and show some game development because thats what the people were asking for. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Indevious said:

See thats the thing with people like you, they show you something interesting and give people what they've been asking for, yet here you are complaining. People like you will never be satisfied with anything. Be happy that instead of doing the gaming hour they took that and show some game development because thats what the people were asking for. 

AS I DO AGREE, they did the gaming hour later on that day. the video was done around 1pm est

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6/30/2017 at 5:35 PM, LuckyDuck said:

It was the progress of the Library/ Gallery which was shown and also on the live stream, they said that they want to surprise us with things instead of give us everything and have nothing for us to not have seen. e.g. Showing us everything we are excited for means no more excitement for it.

Yes a video will be out soon enough and we just have to wait for it which is the combat video.

also, the 3d objects were hand modeled even the phone took forever. also since I'm a game developer from experience in unity and blender it would probably take me 5 years to make all the assets custom made in blender by myself for town square let along the game so don't hate this jizz is hard and they are making a lot of progress for such a heavy load on a small team luckily they are pros at this type of stuff and they have experience with this so they're going faster than they should.

 

ps: im not trigger with you

Edited by jaylenclyde
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jaylenclyde I think you quoted the wrong person as I know how hard it is and my post you quoted was telling the other guy what was shown.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Indevious said:

See thats the thing with people like you, they show you something interesting and give people what they've been asking for, yet here you are complaining. People like you will never be satisfied with anything. Be happy that instead of doing the gaming hour they took that and show some game development because thats what the people were asking for. 

I have never asked for another preview of what we have already seen. No, I wont be happy for another featureless video and the fact that this team is most likely scamming everyone here. "Its only $30" some say. Yeah? $30 from multiple customers adds up to alot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kronic said:

I have never asked for another preview of what we have already seen. No, I wont be happy for another featureless video and the fact that this team is most likely scamming everyone here. "Its only $30" some say. Yeah? $30 from multiple customers adds up to alot.

you had already seen the library? something they havent shown us yet? AMAZING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kronic said:

I have never asked for another preview of what we have already seen. No, I wont be happy for another featureless video and the fact that this team is most likely scamming everyone here. "Its only $30" some say. Yeah? $30 from multiple customers adds up to alot.

It is your opinion if you think they are scamming, but people asked for a development stream, they got them starting to do that and still some are un-happy. The more you push the more likely this game will be ruined. If you don't like the devs working at their own pace then you have that choice to refund, you also have the choice to be patient and wait or you have the choice to be impatient and complain making a "NMS" more predictable. They are not scamming us as well, they are refunding those people who ask for it. If you don't want a refund and you don't like the pace, I would go and occupy myself with other things instead of complaining to make the game turn rotten even when it is not the intent of doing that.

I believe the devs are going as fast as they can, and they are trying to please us as much as possible and get so far with giving something what we ask for but then others don't like what was asked for by the majority. Yes we all want the video, yes it is taking too long for it, but we can put faith in the devs decision as I think they know what they are doing and they deserve to take their time as some don't get paid as they chose for the money to be spent on assets and more devs instead to create the game faster. Patience is all what is needed and I think if you are not happy with the things we get then I don't believe you will be as satisfied with just the video. The devs are trying, they are responding with giving more things shown, how much more can they do to keep most of it a surprise? I am sure many things but I am sure the devs have looked over most if not all of them.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

@jaylenclyde I think you quoted the wrong person as I know how hard it is and my post you quoted was telling the other guy what was shown.

 

ohj i accidentally clicked your quote sry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still find it so amusing that people want to continuously rant about all the things we're not seeing. Again, as I've stated in many of the rebuttals to all the stupid "the game is a scam" comments -- this team HAS developed a released add on before. Now while you're saying, oh it's just an add on, they didn't have to make the assets or anything for the game, just easy development work. No, it proves to us that they get things done. Now any of you can say that the game is a scam, and you never know -- that might be the case, but I highly doubt it. The developers have been really trying to give us what we want without spoiling the game at the same time. We've seen screenshots of in-game models, buildings, areas, vehicles -- and while I understand they're pretty old videos -- in-game footage. Now I think we'll be fine waiting until the supposed "Mid July - Early August" to see if it actually comes out. Now again I know that I'm going to get people sitting here like, "oh they're just gonna delay it again". If you've read the Dev Blog #007, you would have read that they state, they only have to finish the coffee building and clothes store and then they're just doing finishing touches and it's done. Now with a hard working team like Asylum, I doubt that will take much time. Let's just relax and see.

 

TL;DR - Games coming out, we have info, stop your f*cking complaining and just be patient.

 

Sorry if I offended anyone, I kinda don't care. All the complainers are beginning to get very tedious and annoying.

Have a wonderful day,

~ SummitsEdge // Mob Mechanix Pres & Founder

 

PS. I know this comment isn't going to stop people from complaining, but it sure does ease my nerves.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

you have that choice to refund

Ive sent emails requesting a refund and have had no reply. I see many posts on the support board of people having problems getting a refund. Another sign that this is a scam. I wont get my money back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any body manged to make some schreenshots of the libary ? before they took it down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 7/2/2017 at 3:00 AM, Kronic said:

Ive sent emails requesting a refund and have had no reply. I see many posts on the support board of people having problems getting a refund. Another sign that this is a scam. I wont get my money back.

Make a post on the support section of the forums. Nobody is forcing you to look at any of this, and is seems like all you want to do is waste your time complaining about the lack of gameplay released. Everybody knows that the devs intend to surprise us with the gameplay, and some dickhead who wants people to feel sorry for him because he preordered a game(THAT HE CAN RETURN) isn't going to change their philosophy about it. PLEASE GET OFF THE FORUMS IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO BITCH. 

Also, after looking at your profile, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS IS JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS GAME. For real bro, just get off the forums.

Edited by yellowhero12
added a few things
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dimin69 said:

any body manged to make some schreenshots of the libary ? before they took it down

I got a shitty one and it wasn't worth showing it as it was a bad pic I took.

@yellowhero12 I sent him a pm the same day he posted that comment asking him for some details so I could help him and I got no reply. So I decidedd to leave the PM as he clearly just wants to complain unless he gave up that day.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

I got a shitty one and it wasn't worth showing it as it was a bad pic I took.

@yellowhero12 I sent him a pm the same day he posted that comment asking him for some details so I could help him and I got no reply. So I decidedd to leave the PM as he clearly just wants to complain unless he gave up that day.

People like him really need to just leave the forums. Every single one of his posts are complaints.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2017 at 1:31 PM, Kronic said:

I have never asked for another preview of what we have already seen. No, I wont be happy for another featureless video and the fact that this team is most likely scamming everyone here. "Its only $30" some say. Yeah? $30 from multiple customers adds up to alot.

why are you here

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I got a shitty one and it wasn't worth showing it as it was a bad pic I took.

@yellowhero12 I sent him a pm the same day he posted that comment asking him for some details so I could help him and I got no reply. So I decidedd to leave the PM as he clearly just wants to complain unless he gave up that day.

Oh yeah, I'm going to give my deatils to some random who PM'ed on a forum for a game that will never exist? get real.

21 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

People like him really need to just leave the forums. Every single one of his posts are complaints.

 

1 hour ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

why are you here

I think Ill stay around thanks. The admins dont seem to ever be here so looks like there is noone to ban me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now