MntnChicken

What do you want to do in Identity?

What do you want to to in Identity?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to do in Identity?

• Role Play
    • Socialize
    • Get Rich
    • Get Famous
    • Have a Second Life
    • Have fun

Just wondering what people want to do in Identity, multiple choice in case people want to do multiple things. :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Discorded said:

Should I be worried roleplay is one of the lowest..

Not a large enough sample size, probably not. xD

• Like 1

roleplay... the game is (or will be) literally built for the ultimate roleplay experience in my opinion.

• Like 2

I heard rumors that they will add Instruments to the game i would really love to learn Electric guitar and play it Hope the game mechanics for playing are not that hard. For sure gonna play some rock numbers from bands if it aint so hard.

• Like 1

This is actually a very good question that I hadn't fully considered since the game hasn't been released as yet.  That being said though, I was considering building up "2nd me" (my in game doppelganger) and then running for governor when I'm established.  

As for building up "2nd me", I may end up doing something completely different from what I have done in my real life (I.T).  The possibility of fulfilling a dream I had of owning a business is very appealing to see if I could succeed or not.  However, I've gone with becoming a lawyer to represent all you players that want to become criminals.

So in answer to the original poll, I want to RP, live a second life, socialize and become rich!

Edited by EnraBahn
  • Like 1

So yesterday i watched the livestream of identity, And i heard they will be adding Guitars and Drums. For sure will gonna play them if the mechanics are not that bad Really hope i can play some Metallica songs xD  And a friend of mine and me are for sure going to do karaoke... that would sound so bad for sure haha :D 

And ofc the Roleplay Aspect of the game, i'm looking forward for the jobs really want to know what we can become. 

I'd definitely be interested in just overall playing, and roleplaying with the other players. I want to become famous in an aspect that other players would want to play with me, not that they envy me or something like that. Of course being rich is always wanted, to not worry about expenses. And just overall have fun!! 

This probably contradicts what the game is about but sometimes I like doing stuff by myself, like exploring and looking around. I hope that we will not be tied too much to the jobs side of things like if you work for someone. 

the reason im so hyped is because i want to famous in rich like I am in gta5 online I have all the cars you can get in the game almost but I definitely have all the new cars and I want to be famous in a way that makes me be the center of attention like people in the server will always know my name and there will be rumors about me

I actually have no idea. But I guess it will be some kind of mix of legal or non legal activities.