I'm interested in owning my own ranch with cows, sheep and horses. I read that farming will be in the game, but what about ranch animals?
Will I be able to milk cows, shear sheep, ride and/or breed horses? Will horse racing be a thing?
Can I put a cart on my horse to deliver the goods I want to sell?
I would like a ranch house with pastures full of animals around it. Will that be possible?

And what about pets? Will we be able to own dogs or cats? Will we be able to open a pet shop or breed and sell dogs and cats to other players?
I can't really find many answers to my questions, does anyone know?

Edited by Lilesse
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilesse said:

ride and/or breed horses? Will horse racing be a thing?

I don't know with which actual animals are confirm other than "Horses" won't be in the game unfortunately.

I can't answer to say for the rest as I cannot remember if any information has been given. Maybe someone else will be able to help answer it for you. @HairyGrenade @Radack

I wish horses were a concept that were brought into the game, however, do you know if breeding and selling dogs is an option? That would be cool. Like you can breed them, raise the puppies and sell them to players who are interested in having one.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MoonPxe said:

I wish horses were a concept that were brought into the game, however, do you know if breeding and selling dogs is an option? That would be cool. Like you can breed them, raise the puppies and sell them to players who are interested in having one.

I don't think breeding dogs is an option either unfortunately.