• 0
Villasenor

House address and GPS

Question

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 3

Phones and cars can have a GPS. Houses DO each have a unique address, just like each player has a unique phone number.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
4 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Will there be a GPS system? Also, will there be addresses and can you search them up on the GPS?

I think there will be a GPS in the game, well in cars there is as I asked about bus' and Motown said there would be a GPS with a way to create your own routes on said bus'.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I don't think I have  heard anything specific about either question. However having named roads and numbered houses and perhaps something like google maps on your ingame phone would be pretty cool :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

As they would like to make it as realistic as possible, they really should implement an GPS system, if not already done. A GPS on your mobile, or maybe even a GPS in your car would play a big part of finding around on the map. I would be happy to use a GPS rather than opening the map and set a waypoint, just like GTA V. Too unrealistic..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 hours ago, Warzorwesumi said:

I Hope This GPS System Wont Turn Out like What Happened IN the Simpsons Movie 

Maybe they can make it voice navigated?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
44 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

Maybe they can make it voice navigated?

That would be a good idea, but would most likely be in an update, as they would need a voice actor to narrate every single road on a 200km island. But who knows, cars are being made last so it's hard to tell for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

That would be a good idea, but would most likely be in an update, as they would need a voice actor to narrate every single road on a 200km island. But who knows, cars are being made last so it's hard to tell for now.

Very true, but would be worth it in my opinion. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Phones and cars can have a GPS. Houses DO each have a unique address, just like each player has a unique phone number.

I'm quite happy with this confirmation! Now I wonder if the sports car I pledged for will have a GPS included by default?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
35 minutes ago, Genesai said:

I'm quite happy with this confirmation! Now I wonder if the sports car I pledged for will have a GPS included by default?

Some cars will have the GPS and some won't. Is all I was told on a stream. I am assuming the luxury cars and higher will have one by default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Some cars will have the GPS and some won't. Is all I was told on a stream. I am assuming the luxury cars and higher will have one by default.

As @Paratus wrote:

20 hours ago, Paratus said:

Phones and cars can have a GPS.

I guess every car can have GPS, you just have to purchase it, I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now