Aetion

300 Block Boys

Welcome to the Almighty 300 Block Boys Nation, or 300 Block Boys (3BB/TBB) for short.

We are a street gang located in Roseport City (Unless the city names stated by the devs change obviously)

We are a band of brothers, we make our money together, have each other's back, etc.

We traffic drugs, weapons, and things of that nature. We also of course, kill our enemies.

We are willing to ally with other Street gangs and/or Mafia's, just PM me.

You are free to PM me as well if you want to join.

Roles

Affiliate - This is when you want to see what it will be like being in the gang.

Contributor - You can be this rank if you wish to remain doing legal activities, but want a business deal with us. Like say you own a gunstore. You sell guns to us for a cheap price and/or you give some of your money to us, we protect your place and fulfill your drug habits and such.

Soldier - When we are at war, soldiers are the main people who go out and do drives by's, walk up's and such. The ones posted up on the corner making sure no opps (oppositon) are in our turf. You can wear our colors, and especially the TBB hoodies we will have.

Shooter - Basically the same job as the Soldier, except you're proven loyal. You'll get more opportunities

The Plug/Dealer - You sell Drugs, Guns, etc. You can also grow these things.

OG's - Very few people will get this, it's basically the leaders. The people who negotiate with other gangs, do business, and tell the shooters who to target specifically (If we want someone whacked), etc.

Leader/Founder - Obviously me, in charge of everything. I assign OG's.

Rules

Don't kill another TBB member

Respect eachother, we all in this together try'na get this money

No snitches, snitches are KOS

Don't come up to anyone using some 90's slang. It's cringe worthy asf

Nobody just "retires" you simply go inactive, if you still want to help out when you get tired of the illegal life, just be a contributor.

If an OG tells you something, do it.

Our color is blue, you are obviously allowed to wear black and white with it. But we will have TBB hoodies and such for us.

We will have a Discord server as well.

• Like 2

Obviously white, lives in Montana and listens to Chief keef on a daily basis. 

Edited by 1337av
  • Like 2

Hello, I am Michael Thatcher. The International President of the Bad Company Rangers MC, a local MC.

I was wondering if you would be interested in an alliance between your gang and my club.

Please message me if you are interested as i think we could use eachothers services.

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2016 at 4:39 PM, 1337av said:

Obviously white, lives in Montana and listens to Chief keef on a daily basis. 

Dude you haven't done your research clearly. Montana of 300 is a chicago rapper

I was born and raised in Chicago Montana of 300 isn't from Chicago he's from Illinois but not Chicago G lmao he claims he is but he ain't he got jumped in Chicago for claiming it at one of his shows

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 2:39 PM, Mikeybeast9 said:

Dude you haven't done your research clearly. Montana of 300 is a chicago rapper

Edited by HaZard

3 hours ago, HaZard said:

I was born and raised in Chicago Montana of 300 isn't from Chicago he's from Illinois but not Chicago G lmao he claims he is but he ain't he got jumped in Chicago for claiming it at one of his shows

I was born and raised in Chicago as well, and i currently live here. He definitely is from Chicago lol, i've seen him on 79th before