KifDawg

Any new information about the website or content?

Hey everyone, I hear a lot about the "new website" and some people seeming to know about car mods and town updates. Id like to ask the community if they have heard or seen anything to post it here so we can all see whats up. I love the development updates and dev blogs and watching countless hours on youtube of old over played videos and content. Id love to see some new information on anything!

Hey @KifDawg,

there will be an overhaul of the whole website "soon". There no exact ETA on when the website will be launching. Along with this website i pretty sure we will get new information about the game itself.

Regarding Car mods: The devs showed the follwing Video in one of her streams lately. 

Note: This Video is an old one (from 2015)

With Town Updates you mean Updates regarding the Town Square Module? The Module will be released "soon". They are doing the last interiour of buildings and doing final polishing.

Greetings,

-Radack

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KifDawg said:

Hey everyone, I hear a lot about the "new website" and some people seeming to know about car mods and town updates. Id like to ask the community if they have heard or seen anything to post it here so we can all see whats up. I love the development updates and dev blogs and watching countless hours on youtube of old over played videos and content. Id love to see some new information on anything!

Pretty sure when the new website comes no one will be able to pre-order, if I'm wrong then the prices might go a lot higher, one of those two.

3 hours ago, Orbiit said:

Pretty sure when the new website comes no one will be able to pre-order, if I'm wrong then the prices might go a lot higher, one of those two.

You will still be able to pre order packages for the game. But the content of the packages and the price will change. 

• Like 1