Sign in to follow this  
SpirokBr

How to set up my business?

Hello guys! I am thinking of opening a restaurant but I do not know how this system will work and I do not even know if I can create a restaurant. Can anyone tell me if it will be possible to create a restaurant?
I'm only 14 years old but I invest in stock exchange, I know a lot about how a restaurant works and many other things.

• Like 1

Nobody can really say for sure how it is all going to work. Clothing stores will have storefront windows that you may display your clothing from, and then the players may come in and purchase them. It reminds me a lot of GTA 5 when you walk into the clothing stores. As for a restaurant, there will be food and such so I don't see why you couldn't set up tables and such and hire people to be waiters and cooks. You may have to role play it out much more than say a clothing store.

My dear friend, you do not simply invest in the stock exchange!    What stocks do you invest in?

Do you day trade?    Do you do mutual funds?

• Like 1

Cordovão I invest in Oi, Petrobras and Usiminas. All of them are Brazilian and cheap stocks that perform well

I'm only 14 years old but I invest in stock exchange

You have to be 18, reported. 

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Tenho apenas 14 anos, mas investe em bolsa de valores

Você precisa ter 18 anos, informou. 

Haha. I invest in my mother's account under her supervision, and every time I did it, it was very clear that I did not lose any money.

1 hour ago, SpirokBr said:

Haha. I invest in my mother's account under her supervision, and every time I did it, it was very clear that I did not lose any money.

Invest in crypto currency, stocks are dead. Takes people 3 years to make $600 with stocks but with crypto you can make 600 in days, pm me if interested.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-25 at 9:39 PM, Qlight123 said:

Existe um jogo de treinamento de negócios chamado Virtonomics se você quiser treinar nele

OK thank you. I used to create stores on all minecraft servers and in it I aimed at a price that was good for me and the buyers but I do not know if this game is going to be this way.

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

Invest in crypto currency, stocks are dead. Takes people 3 years to make $600 with stocks but with crypto you can make 600 in days, pm me if interested.

Yeah stock sucks, just invest crypto man.

17 hours ago, Sjondefries said:

Yeah stock sucks, just invest crypto man.

Crypto currencies are extremely variable and show no signs of steady growth. The price of bit coin crashes as much as it goes up. With stocvks, at least they are tied to a company that will in theory, increase in value over time.

Crytpo currencies aren't investments. It's gambling.

Edited by uncannierlink

On 27-6-2017 at 5:11 AM, uncannierlink said:
On 27-6-2017 at 5:11 AM, uncannierlink said:

Crypto currencies are extremely variable and show no signs of steady growth. The price of bit coin crashes as much as it goes up. With stocvks, at least they are tied to a company that will in theory, increase in value over time.

I can see you know nothing about crypto man.

14 hours ago, Sjondefries said:

I can see you know nothing about crypto man.

Just because it has gone up, doesn't mean it still will. There is nothing based in reality that it is tied to to give it value. Was crypto a good good investment? Yes, If I had a time machine I would definitely invest in it, but there is still nothing in reality it is tied to.

It is very high risk. The price could crash at any time for literally no reason. While price crashes happen with stocks, there is usually a reason for it.

Of course neither are a guarantee, but stocks are a much safer bet than crypto currencies, especially with bitcoin being the highest it's ever been.

Edited by uncannierlink

If you actually think that crypto currencies will do well you are an idiot. Stocks are not dead at all, in fact the NASDAQ index recently hit an all time high!

And you do realize if you are investing in crypto you are investing in the stock market right?

True steady long term investments are in index funds. generally, .50% fee annually, compared to 2%-5% with actively managed mutual funds. 2%-5% doesn't seem like a lot until you do the math on lost compound interest over 30 years. It turns out you lose like 1/3 of your nest egg. 

Also, index funds (The market) beat actively managed mutual funds 98% of the time in a 15-year window. Don't invest on "huge returns", or "get rich quick" schemes. 98% of the most educated and experienced people in the world lose in the long run. The 2% that beat it won't take less than a $100 million at a time or are closed to the public. That's what I've found to be true. Been making an average of 9% rti for about a decade now.

Also, drops in market happen in a pattern, so when you see a correction (a yearly dip) or a bear market rearing it's face (happens every 5 years on average) buy :P.  Enough stock market stuff! I'm here to fantasize about a game.