SpirokBr

Hello guys

Hi everyone, I discovered identity through a Brazilian channel on youtube and I really enjoyed the game since I first saw it. I am thinking of buying the $ 30.00 package but I want to know if it is reliable to buy it since it has no launch forecast. Could someone get me that little doubt??

Thank you if anyone can respond.

I do not know english very well, sorry.

• Like 2

I hope It will be good. Games like this have to options of what might happen, A: Its horrible with allot of bugs like No Mans Sky or B: Its great and you will regret not preordering. I paid $90 so it better be good. But keep in mind all games will have glitches and a game this big could have game breaking glitches hopefully the beta access will help it be glitch free in the release. Either way I think a game like second life Is needed again so Its worth a try.

~Best of Luck~

Welcome Spirokbr! i'm Glad to see that you pledged, i hope we meet at the game and feel free to search on our forums and check our two FAQs :-) 

Bem-Vindo espero te ver caro amigo :-) sou de Porto Alegre e voce? >:)

• Like 2

Welcome to the Identity community fam, hope you pledge! I pledged $30 just earlier so hopefully the game is good :P

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I'd like you to answer another question. In this game will you have how to become a restaurant owner? It would be really cool to have this in the game. If you do not have to think about being an entrepreneur is something very interesting.

36 minutes ago, SpirokBr said:

Thanks guys, I'd like you to answer another question. In this game will you have how to become a restaurant owner? It would be really cool to have this in the game. If you do not have to think about being an entrepreneur is something very interesting.

It sounds like this might be possible in game because any position that requires a NPC or AI needs to be covered by a real person. You can ask the DEVs questions on their stream. *Gaming Hour will now be on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday @ 4:00 PM EST to 5:00 PM EST https://www.twitch.tv/identityrpg

Ok, Thanks for the information. Would this stream be at what time in Brazil?

I'm from Rio then the schedules are totally different.

Edited by SpirokBr

Rio seems to be an hour ahead of est.

So the stream would be from 5pm to 6pm 

Edited by MntnChicken
  • Like 1

Hello @SpirokBr and welcome to the Identity community. 

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

• Like 1