Sign in to follow this  
annawintour1

TOWN SQUARE TIME

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to play identity ( hopefully this month) during the beta tests. What is everyone gunna do the first time they log into the game? I just want to explore the city and all the features. I'm so pumped to see that first round of people on the game, and hopefully explore an complex and intriguing atmosphere. See ya in the Town Square!!!!!! 

Edited by annawintour1

Hey @annawintour1

i will handle it like you :) I will just move around, look how everything is designed and test all the interactable features in the Town Square like the Cinema and the Appartment customization. 

by the way the Town Square Module is no Beta of the Game. The beta will be seperate and include the whole map and nearly all feature of the full version. The Town Square can be compared as "alpha" and is just a (very) small piece of the game 

Greetings

Radack

I would do like everyone, I think :)

Explore and discover everything that the first module offers, meet this beautiful community in game too!
And above all, paint ! paint ! To destroy my hands  >:D

(also, see if graphic tablet working in game)

Edited by Cuuka

52 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

(also, see if graphic tablet working in game)

Graphic tablets likely won't work in-game at this stage or even at full release, but they could add it for full release so need to wait and see.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Graphic tablets likely won't work in-game at this stage or even at full release, but they could add it for full release so need to wait and see.

The trick is that a graphics tablet works like a mouse, and sometimes recognized as a mouse.. It could recognize it as such and work 
I take your opinion, and try anyway :)

(I do not expect the pressure level to work if it works, and if it does not work at all, I would be warned)

Edited by Cuuka
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2017 at 6:10 AM, LuckyDuck said:

Assuming he has a normal tablet like every other, it should work. Tablets just move your cursor so if he wants to use it to draw ingame it'll be the same as him using his mouse.

Edited by ExactAkatsuki
  • Like 2

Well, I'll probably be stuck on vacation then just start playing a few weeks after it coming out. Worst of all I'll be stuck with my grandmother who used to be pretty nice but is now pretty grumpy. Maybe it was just my last visit, but I intend to keep my place as the favourite grandchild anyway. Then I'll be stuck at athletic O.o summer camps I was forced to sign up for. ¬¬ *mutters angrily about parents*

Drugs man I wonder what the effects and visuals will be like! Of course that isn't the only thing i'm hoping to see I want to see what clothing they have so far maybe check out the library or art gallery!

I can see a lot of us wandering around aimlessly at first while we explore everything the first module has to offer.  No doubt we will find bugs and areas that can be improved but that's why we are here isn't it?  

All I know is that I'm excited to get in and see what activities are possible within the game :)

• Like 1

I'm going to explore the shadiest places, test out the clothes and drugs and explore everything else without being noticed.