Discorded

Housing With Friends

How will the housing work when it comes to friends? Me and two other friends were planing on pooling money together and buying one apartment/house and when he is offline would he be able to add us to a list where we can go inside and use all of it's features besides customization when he isn't online? 

There must be one bedroom for each resident. so you and two other friends will require a three bedroom house/apartment to all live in the same place.

otherwise there will be a permissions list for letting other people in, however I have no idea what permissions that actually allows once inside or if it works when the owner is offline.

Edited by Mr_Fisk
  • Like 3

Ah ok thanks for info, so we will need to save a ton

Another question about Housing: If I buy a One bedroom apartment will I be able to upgrade it to a two bedroom or would I have to buy a whole new apartment? Also what will be cheaper a house with bedrooms or apartment?

3 hours ago, Discorded said:

Another question about Housing: If I buy a One bedroom apartment will I be able to upgrade it to a two bedroom or would I have to buy a whole new apartment? Also what will be cheaper a house with bedrooms or apartment?

I do not think you can upgrade it in 2 rooms, because the structure of the apartments is not modular (from what I read ..)
I imagine that you will have to buy / rent a new one.

I am 99% sure, but to confirm

• Like 1

On 2017-6-20 at 3:31 AM, Discorded said:

Do you mean can you upgrade it in the game? If that is what you mean then, I believe you will have to buy a complete new apartment in the game and no option to upgrade it.

• Like 1

If you have three friends, you need to have 3 beds in the house/apartment. Not sure about rooms, of course you can always fit in two-three beds in one room, so idk about that.