Sign in to follow this  
NeonPuffin

Greetings from Australia

Hello all,

I am NeonPuffin, ex-Garry's Mod addict, have administrated in many RolePlay communities and moderated some Altis Life servers in ArmA 3, when I saw the Kickstarter for Identity I really went for that backer button because I saw promise and I genuinely want a game much like this, offering the most immersive roleplay experience possible in a video game while still maintaining a level of fun. I am absolutely thrilled to be apart of this community. Mind my enthusiasm.

I am quite formal sometimes but I am also quite friendly, I love to meet new people and have genuine fun with them, feeling connected even though we're so distant however most of all I love to be productive and feel like I am making a difference to whatever it is I am attempting to affect. You can add me on skype using this username, puffinpuffington.

Also, I make a damn fine potato salad.

Kind Regards,

Neon

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome Neon!

Thankyou, I look forward to roleplaying with welcoming people of the likes of you later on.

Hey welcome to Identity, if you are looking for a job in trucking we are hiring those who are in Nz or Australia. All new players are welcome, there is no need for trucking simulator experience :)